Thank you..

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Jimin pov

  The bell rang and class is over. 

  "Yah, Jimin-ah, you staying back today?" asked Jaemi.

  I nodded, "There's so many homework to do, so yeah," I said.

  "Yah, let's go see B1A4 perform kay? They're probably performing later, so let's watch that!" Namjoo exclaimed as she locked her arms with mine.

  I shook my head, "Mian, I've got homework to do," I smiled apologetically.

 "Yah! Homework is work given, to do at home! That's why it's called homework! So let's watch them perform!" Namjoo said as she tried to drag me away.

  "You know I have too many distractions at home! And you said probably, it's not even a sure thing," I exclaimed.

  "Aish... arasseo.. but if you change you're mind you know where to find us!" Namjoo exclaimed disappointed and annoyed.

  "I highly doubt that but sure," I grinned. Namjoo made a face and waved us goodbye. I then turned to Jaemi, "Yah, you coming with me?" I asked.

  "If you need help that much, I'll go, seriously, you're even begging me, so desperate," she shook her head. I rolled my eyes and hit her, this girl... I don't even--

------------------------------

  "Yah, so you know about these B1A4 people too?" I asked Jaemi as we headed to the library. 

 She nodded, "Who doesn't? Oh wait.. you don't, are you from Joseon or something? So outdated."

 I pulled a face and was about tho hit her.

 "Aye, don't be so mad~ All the people from Joseon are dead now, so you're the most ... alive," she laughed, not noticing my hand that's flying to her.

 I smacked her in the head.

 She pouted, "Ah! It hurts!" she exclaimed. 

 "Good," I said and slightly grinned. 

 We entered the library and did our homework.

Gongchan pov

 I was heading to my locker, when someone rapped my shoulder. I looked back to see a girl, Wonhee? Haven't seen her in a while.

 "Anyeong Gongchan oppa, are you guys performing today?" she beamed.

 "Aniyo, mian," I ruffled her hair, "Just wait til' the school's anniversary," I said.

  "See you around Wonhee-yah, don't wait, go home, your mom must be worried," I continued.

 She nodded and waved with a pout and left. I put my books away and shook my head. Jinja, this girl.. Mrs Lee would just nag me, again.

Namjoo pov

 I sat at the student hub, then saw a down Wonhee, "Wonhee-yah," I called out.

  She turned to me and waved, "Oh, eonnie.." she walked towards me and pouted.

 "Wae?" I asked.

 "Gongchan oppa said they won't perform til' the School anniversary..."

 My eyes widened, "Jinja?? I guess.. we'll just have to go home then.." I sighed.

 I heard running footsteps and slightly turned.

 "We're here!" Jaemi exclaimed with Jimin in her grasp.

 "Ooh! And Jimin even came!" I exclaimed.

 "Wae?" asked Jaemi.

 "They won't perform til the school's anniversary!" 

 "Mwoh?? You know how hard it is to force Jimin to come here! If we didn't finish our homework it would'nt even be possible!" Jaemi exclaimed.

Jimin pov

 I walked with Jaemi home, "Hey, why do you guys want me to see them perform so much anyway?" I asked.

 "Just, you like music... so... yeah~" Jaemi grinned.

  "Aren't you even the slightest bit curious tho?" Jaemi asked questioningly.

 "Well, maybe a bit, but whatever~"

 We went to Jaemi's bus stop, "Anyeong!" I waved her goodbye and proceeded to my bus stop.

 I put my earpieces on. Hmm.. I wonder how good they are? I thought. I shrugged and just continued listening and mouthed to the songs.I closed my eyes.

 I went on the bus.

 After a while I went off at my stop.

  As I was walking, I tripped on a crack, and luckily didn't fall but instead.. I bumped into someone.

  I bowed and apologised and to my surprise... it was that sunbae. His eyes widened slighlty as our eyes met.

  I stood straight awkwardly. "Sorry," I said again, a bit timidly this time.

  He blinked, "It's okay," he said in a deep voice. Wow... despite his looks his voice is deep... he's Baro.. the rapper.. if I'm not wrong.

  He smiled awkwardly, and I nodded in response.

Baro pov

 "Well, I'll go now," she said and walked away. Wow... does she live around here? I mean.. this is around my neighbourhood... how can I have never seen her around before?

  I shook my head and continued to Shinwoo hyungs house.

  I knocked and Shinwoo hyung answered the door, "Oh Baro, come in,"

  I nodded and said, " Hyung did you know Miss Two-faced lives around here??"

  "Jinja?" Junghwan exclaimed.

  I nodded.

 "Daebak, that means Mr Kim lives around here to!" exclaimed Junghwan.

  Everyone's here.. except Chan.. "Where's Channie?" I asked as I sat down next to Jinyoung hyung.

 "Out to send his dongsaeng to a friends house," Jinyoung hyung answered.

Gongchan pov

 I hurried back to Shinwoo hyungs house. And saw Jimin... again.

 Is she going to that apartment again ? I thought. It doesn't hurt to check right? I thought as I followed her from the back.

 I stopped midway.. why am I following her? I don't even know her... I shook my head. I was about to turn away when I saw a man sneaking towards her from the back.

Jimin pov

 I felt a tug on my slingbag... and my heart was beating faster... I then turned. The slingbag got out of a man's grasp.. I then backed away as the man walked towards me.

 I gulped and was about to run, but he grabbed onto my wrist. I couldn't scream cause my voice wouldn't come out. I tried pulling away but it won't work.

 I closed my eyes as I struggled. 

 I couldn't hear anything... one thing, cause my earpieces are on... and two.. I was scared.. my hearbeat was getting faster... I was scared like never  before..

 But suddenly I felt the grip loosen and I saw someone I never thought of seeing... if I'm not wrong... the backview of Gong Chanshik.. I wondered if it was real or not...

 The person turned... and I was right, it was Gong Chanshik... he took my earpieces gently off, and said, "It's okay, a police was around so I brought him here, the man is caught now, are you okay Jimin-ssi?" he asked with a gentle smile.

 I smiled  back and nodded. "Thank you Chanshik-ssi," I voiced out.