I love her.

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

 Jimin pov

   As I was listening to Ilwoo oppa telling random stories, at the corner of my eye I saw a familiar backview. Gongchan-ssi?

    "Yah! Listen to your oppa talk will you!" Ilwoo oppa exclaimed like a baby.

   I mentally shook my head as oppa put me back to reality, thinking god I miss him too much-- I mean--

   "Yah! Yah! Shin Jimin!!"  

   I finally went back to reality. "Mwoh?" I said as I looked back wondering if it was really him.

   The backview disappeared. I sighed. I don't know if I feel disappointed that he didn't try to talk to me at all today... or.. If I'm just.. tired?

Shinwoo pov

   The door opened, and came in Channie. "Yah, where were you??" Baro exclaimed.

   "We have practice today, remember?" he continued. We looked at him confused. For Channie to forget practice. Something must've happen.

   "Mian... I forgot..." he smiled sheepishly, "THen let's start!" he exclaimed.

   Ige mwoyah, I thought. 

   The whole practice Channie was out of it. His dance wasn't on sync. He keeps missing the timing. Jinja. Ige mwoyah?

   On the way home. Badeul couple kept talking while Jinyoung would laugh along, but I could see we were all glancing at Channie, Channie faked a smile while looking around. When we arrived at the bus stop, he would always look up when he hears footsteps nearby. It's like he's looking for someone.

   We went to my house, and Channie went to the toilet.

   "What's wrong with Channie??" Jinyoung started. 

   "Honestly..." Sandeul started and we looked at him confused.

   "I saw Shin Jimin talk with a guy.. and called him oppa.. seems like a new guy, the guys told me he didn't even greet him,"

   "Woah... just when Channie told us he liked her..." I exclaimed, shocked.

   "New guy?? Ani... I heard there was a new guy... but he's Jimin's cousin tho?!" Baro exclaimed.

   "Jinja??" Sandeul asked.

   "Ige musuniriya?" Jinyoung exclaimed.

Gongchan pov

   Why do I keep looking for her? I shook my head and sighed.

   I went in and then the hyungs suddenly quieted down.

   "Yah Chan, let's rest~" Baro hyung suddenly said. 

   "Yea, yea~~" The rest said.

   "Deul-ah, you practice your solo!" Jinyoung hyung said.

   Hyung made a face as he whined, I shook my head, I saw an image of a girl with long hair at the corner of my eye, I turned. Jimin?

   "Oh anyeong kids~!" Shinwoo hyung's noona said as she waved and left.

   I mentally slapped myself how would she be here??

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0qcwrDdBEg (Sandeul Crush)[Gongchan's thoughts]

  The instrumental suddenly started. I sighed then sat, I watched Sandeul hyung, him in the mood.. and then hyung started singing;

I feel like it’s been a long time

Since I liked you in secret

Has it been long? 

With worries that I might get caught,

I smirked, I actually wanted to get caught...

I contemplate by myself
whether or not I should tell you

Should I tell her?

Do you know how I feel?

Or are you pretending not to know?

Can’t you just play hard to get for a little while

And then accept my heart – can’t you?

Accept my heart? Can you?

My love, my love

Love? Do I love her? I thought as the image of Jimin smiling came to mind.

Please open your heart to me now, I ask of you.

 yes please..Open your heart...

So that I won’t get tired from waiting

Will I get tired of waiting?

and fall down, Hold my hand

I am pretty clumsy... I fall alot... I grinned. SO hold my hand..

Even if I chat with people,

all day I think of you

I don't think you were ever out of my mind.. ever since I fell for you...

What can I do to express my heart to you?
It’s just one person – you

Maybe... you are the only one..

My love, my love

Maybe I do love you..

Please open your heart to
me now, I ask of you

Open it please...

So that I won’t get tired
from waiting and fall down
Hold my hand

Even if he was your cousin... I still got jealous the fact that he held your hand... so can't you hold mine?

Because I love you so much

This is the first time I feel like this for any girl... jealousy... the want to protect a girl.. maybe it is love..
Because I like you so much

I do like you very much...

Please don’t turn your head from me

Yeah... don't go away from me... I would hate that..
Please accept my heart now
I’ll make you happy forever

I don't know how... but I think I can...

I want to be with you
Can’t you come to me?

Yeah.. can't you?

My love, my love
Please open your heart to
me now, I ask of you
The person more
precious than my own life

I guess saving her then... with a large man there.. was threatening my life...

I love you – till the end of this world

I love her.

Will you be with me?

 

Not unless I try.

Jimin pov 

   After eating we went to uri eonnie's place. 

   I called home, telling I had to do project at a friend's house, uri appa can't know about this..

   I went up and pretended to listen to whatever oppa was saying. I hear him, but I don't understand him. Jinja, I would understand a foreigner better!

   We went in the building, and went up to the apartment. Apparently, oppa had an extra key. Jinja, eonnie cares for him too much.

   We went in and saw that eonnie and Junghoonie were asleep on the sofa.

   I smiled, aigoo uri Junghoonie is soo cute~

    I slightly frowned. Eonnie jinja, don't over work yourself! Working from home isn't that easy after all..

   All those papers. Eonnie chose the wrong publishing company... her books are so good! But they won't publish any of uri eonnies work!! Making her translate biographies for untalented people, mwoh? a biography for the best teacher?? Mwoh?? MY teacher is better than whoever that is! Is able to get every student in her class an A? Well duh, that teacher teaches the smart people from Seoul high! People who get there because of smarts! It's the student's who are smart! Making my eonnie suffer.

   "Yah oppa, go wash up, I'll make dinner," I said not looking at him.

   Before he could answer, "And be quiet! Don't wake them!" I hissed.

-------------

   After I bid eonnie goodbye I went down hurriedly. Afraid appa would question me.

   And on my way, I saw a familiar figure. Gongchan?

   "Jimin-ah!" I heard. And the figure disappeared. I shook my head. 

  It can't be. I turned to where the voice came from.

   "Oppa wae?" I said.

Gongchan pov

   After practice, I went out, telling omma I was gonna buy some snacks. And instead went near that building.

   She must be there right?

   I saw her. Excited, I hurriedly tried to go to her. And saw that she was talking to someone. Ilwoo? Oh.. so Ilwoo lives here...

   "Jimin-ah, how can you just leave, without bidding me goodbye!" I heard Ilwoo say.

   "You were in the toilet, should I have waited oppa?" Jimin said raising an eyebrow.

   He nodded.

   "Yah! See you tomorrow!" he exclaimed.

   "Your my cousin at school arasseo!" she said.

   I blinked. What? Cousin at school?
   "Yea~ Aigoo cutie pie Jiminnie~~ Oppa will se you tomorrow!" he exclaimed ruffling her hair.

   "Hajima!" she exclaimed. Who is that guy to do that?

   After that I couldn't hear anything. And suddenly, I was there, pushing Ilwoo away.

   "What are you doing to my Jiminnie!" I exclaimed in a mad tone.

 


I'm so sorryy, I know you hate me.... I won't promise anymore... I'll just update when I can okay~~

Love me~ Love me~ I did wrong~ Mianhaeyo, oneul gudaegaomneyo~ 

Soooo, if like... comment and subscribe~~ I think my writing got a lot better~ But not good enough... so help meeeesss! 

oh and watch lonely. raise the views. we need the dance practice!!

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoObTyYr814 <<