No comment.

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Jimin pov

   As I arrived home, I went straight to my room. Ignoring my father's calls. Mian appa.. I don't want you to see me cry... thought, as I jumped onto the bed and hid my face in the pillows.

   -Flashback, 5 yrs ago-

   I stood on the staircase, "Appa mianhaeyo, I was wrong," I heard eonnie say quietly as she sat opposite appa.

   Appa had on a straight face, his eyes red. 

   "I told you to wait didn't I?" appa started with a low voice.

   "Wait until you were old enough, til you already married," appa exclaimed. 

   "Yeobo, it already happened, let's just get the wedding papers signed okay?" eomma said, calming appa.

   Eonnie sat there quietly with her tearstained face, as she carressed her belly.

   Appa stood up and went to my direction, I lowered my head, he looked at me, "Don't make the same mistake," he said and left.

--------------

   After the baby was born... brother-in-law started hitting eonnie, started going with other women, started gambling. Basically, he started to reveal his true self. The fact that he married eonnie just to get money.

   His dongsaeng, Ilwoo was so different from him. He was nice, he was like a real oppa.. Soon.. the obvious happened, they got divorced, not even 2 years through the marriage, but still he kept taking money from my eonnie..

  Appa already softened to eonnie, when the baby was born, but with the divorce.. Appa started preventing me from going there... he never got mad at eonnie, but he never really awknowledged her presence anymore.

   Eonnie cried to me once, saying, saying it would've been better if appa just exploded at her. And also, saying to not live like her..

--------------------

-present-

 And so... I never dated guys, or anything like that... afraid of the outcome... afraid of boys as a whole..  afraid appa wouldn't talk to me... 

   Gongchan-ssi mianhaeyo... I thought..

Majun pov

   "Yeobo, let her sleep, she just said she was at her friends house!" eomma said calming appa. Preventing appa from barging into noona's room.

   Noona... what's wrong with her?

   I got a text, I took out my phone and saw it was from noona. Confused, I read it, 'Majun-ah, this is Ilwoo hyung, don't tell your parents but your noona left her phone with me, is your noona okay?'

  Ilwoo hyung?? I thought. Why was noona with Ilwoo hyung?

   I replied to hyung saying that she was fine, and asked him why noona's phone was with him... but he just said that fate brought it to him. I sighed. 

------------

   The next morning, noona, didn't come out til I had to knock on the door. Before the second knock the door opened and noona cme out with red puffy eyes and went straight outside without eating anything. 

   I went out and I saw that hyung again. The hyung that always walked Jimin noona to school. But... noona just went past him like he wasn't there.

   He left, after with a sigh. What happened to noona? I thought.

Jaemi pov

   I was sitting when I saw Jimin come in. She went to sit at her seat, without looking at me. That's weird... she always greets me first! I stood up and saw Jimin's eyes red and puffy.

   My eyes widened, "Yah, what's wrong?"

  She forced a smile and looked out, not saying anything.

   I looked towards the others and they had on the same confused face. Just then Gongchan came, I didn't really care but after a glance, Gongchan had a blank face on and he wasn't speaking to anyone. And Gongchan not speaking or responding to people is a big problem.

   The whole time at school, Jimin and Gongchan sat without saying a word. Only speaking when the teacher talks to them.

   During break, Ilwoo came to our direction and gave Jimin her phone. Jimin took it and continued to look outside. 

   It scared us so much, their reaction.. that the whole class isn't as noisy as usual. When class ended, the first one to leave was Jimin. And afterwards, Gongchan went right after.

   And when everyone was sure they were gone, the class became as confused as ever. Rumors started forming, of them dating and rejection, all sorts of things. I sighed. Ige mwoyah...

   "Yah, don't talk bad about my cousin!" Ilwoo exclaimed, an the class went quiet. He left hurriedly.

   Dramatic much... I thought as I looked at his running backview.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

I decided to double update~~ Oh... if you like it, comment and subscribesss!!!!!

byeybyebeybyebeeybeybeybeybebyebeybbeyey! I'll be back. Oh my god, I love this font! It's so distinct. Yeah, I sound smart right. Boom! Yeah, I'm brilliant.

watch lonelyyyy people.