Jung Ilwoo

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Jimin pov

   As days went by, I started to get closer to Gongchan, and the stares given to us doesn't bother me as much, but still I prefer not to be with him during school.

   After that day, he kept 'accompanying' me, he would wait early outside the gate everyday, and at first, I tried to wake earlier everytime and tried to igonore him, but the earlier I woke, he was there even earlier. And he seriously has a thing, a magic power maybe? It makes me be nice to him and not shut him up... and like I always feel like I have to respond to him.. 'He's just asking normal questions, it won't hurt you,' I kept thinking.

   It amazes me how he can make me feel so, unhurt, unhated, and all those stuff. But then today, as we were sitting in the bus, he asked a question I was hoping he would never ask, "Why do you always go to that apartment?"

   I think he saw my expression cause he instantly apologized, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you in any way," 

   I nodded and gave a small smile, and the rest of the trip was completely quiet.

   When we arrived at the stop, I hurriedly went out and walked to class not looking back at him.

   When I sat in my seat, the rest still not here, I started to think, it's not wrong to ask that question, I mean, he was bound to ask! Since we kept bumping to each other when I was on the way there, there was the pickpocket incident, and the hot choco thing... 

   I mentally hit my head, goodness, I'm so sensitive... Well I've been quite emotional lately.. I thought of the apartment, uri eonnie... and Junghoonie, that cutie pie, haven't been there in a while...

   As I was lost in my thoughts, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked back and it was Haewon, Jaemi and Namjoo, "When did you guys get here?" I asked surprised.

   "Like 5 minutes ago," Namjoo said matter-of-factly.

   "Oh really?" I asked.

   "Yah! Snap out of it!" Namjoo exclaimed.

   "What?" 

   "You were spacing out! For atleast 15 minutes!" Namjoo exclaimed.

   Just as I was about to answer, the teacher came in.

    After we greeted her, "We have a new student today, come in Jung-gun,"

   The door opened... and came in someone awfully familiar. It finally clicked when he said his name.

   "Jung Ilwoo-iminda,"

   My eyes widened shocked.

Gongchan pov

   Ever since I asked that stupid question, Jimin completely avoided me... different from when I first rode the bus with her... completely different.

   "Sit next to Chanshik," when I heard my name, I finally came back to my senses. And just as I looked front, I saw a glance of pure shock coming from Jimin.

   The only thing that came to mind... who the hell is this guy?

 


I donno y Jung ilwoo, it just came to me when I saw his pic.

Anyway, I decided to update a short chap~ hope u like and subsscribe

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoObTyYr814 Lonely, B1A4

B1A4!!!! Why they so perfect???!

If you havent heard, listen there~ cause you don't know what you're missing! and the whole abum is perfection!!! and Channie and Sandeul duet.... Chandeul duet.... *Sigh*

  I don't even---

I hope they get no. 1 again soon! hope hope hope vote vote vote

oh and sorry for my lack of updates... school starts, I disappear... and b1A4... fangirl...