The wrong button

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqxHy4G9FMI (B1A4- What's happening?)

Jimin POV

 I sat at the back seat, I feel so tired... 

  I'm in such a bad mood... I thought, as I nodded pretending to listen to what the teacher was saying.

  How can I not be in a bad mood! Cats kept me up last night(with all their screaming, seriously if they were human I would think they were possessed!), I had to do my homework as soon as I woke up! The kids were laughing and crying the whole time before school and I pretty much got scolded for scolding them...(the irony)!  And there is double maths cause the physics teacher decided to swap the lessons!! I mean, double maths in the morning? Is that even right?

 Okay okay... it is partially my fault.. I'm the one who stayed up late to watch a movie... and didn't do my homework earlier... 

But I'm just annoyed for some reason... 

 The bell indicating breaktime then rang cutting my thoughts.

GongChan POV

 Assa! It's breaktime! I rushed out of the classroom to look for any of the hyungs, I went past the football field and I saw that Sunwoo hyung was playing.

  I jogged to the nearest bench and sat next to one of the seniors, he gave me a wave and I waved back and our gazes went back to the match.

 The ball was heading to Sunwoo hyung, or better known as Baro hyung cause he's one of the fastest runners in the school.

  And just as Sunwoo hyung was about to get the ball, the opposing team snatched it. Hyung silently cursed and I grinned.

 I stood up and shouted,"What was that hyung?!" as I smirked. And not long after, the coach blew the whistle and the game was over. 

  Hyung got hold of one of the balls and aimed it to me.

  I ducked and hyung missed, I then smirked, and instead of seeing an annoyed Sunwoo hyung, I saw a shocked one. His eyes widened, and he slightly looked horrified.

  Confused, I looked back and I understood completely what was wrong... the ball hit Shin Jimin... the ice princess, or better known as Miss Two-faced.

Jimin pov

 I was on my way to the toilet, to wash my face. I held my bracelet in my hands and played with it on my way.

 I pretty much screamed in my head the fact that I wanted to just go home an sleeep!

 A ball then flew to my head.

  Shocked, I dropped my bracelet.

 I don't know why.. but I became soo annoyed, I mean this isn't the first, and it didn't even hurt much... but I think it pushed on a button that wasn't suppose to be pushed...

 I kneeled down to grab my bracelet and instead of ignoring... I turned my head to where the ball came from and I saw a one year senior(prob.), he had on a shocked expression. And without intending to, I glared at him.

  The senior stuttered, appologising. I rolled my eyes, stood up and walked away.

  Just ignore it Jimin-ah, just ignore it, I chanted in my head.

  Aish that jashik does he want to die?!

Baro pov

 Everything happened so suddenly...

  I then ran to take the ball and jogged to Channie.

"Yah!! Why'd you duck?! I got glared by the ice princess because of you! You know how piercing it was?... I thought I was gonna die..." I exclaimed.

Gongchan pov

 Heol... even I felt the glare... and it wasn't even for me... 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nJdOfPCIJc (2ne1-Fire)

Mirae pov

  I washed my hands, and through the mirror I saw a girl come in, her eyes had fire in them. 

 Wait... Jimin?

 I turned and said unsure, "Jimin-ah?"

  Like she just snapped out of a spell, her eyes changed, and I saw the normal Jimin. She smiled awkwardly and said, "Oh Rae eonnie! Anyeong!"

 "What happened?" I asked.

 She smiled confused and said, "Nothing really, wae?"

Jimin pov

 "You have fire in your eyes!" Rae eonnie exclaimed. 

 Fire? Wow really?? I thought and chuckled. "Fire? In my eyes? Really?" I said amused. Aigoo this random eonnie...

"I mean you look mad, well... just now, not anymore," she said.

 "Oh~ Well, some senior dude did kick a ball to my head.." I said. And continued, "It didn't hurt, but I was soo annoyed, maybe because of lack of sleep... it was like the ball triggered a gun in my head and lasers shot out of my head!!" I said dramatically not wanting eonnie to be concerned.

 "Jinja?! Which senior?? I'll get him for you!" she said and did some random 'karate' moves. 

 I chuckled and said, "I'm fine~ now let me wash my face!" 

 "Arasseo... but next time... he's dead!" eonnie said, and waved goodbye, I waved back and smiled. "See you!" she called out. 

 "Neh!" I shouted back.

  I grinned, that eonnie, I thought as I shook my head.

 


Yay~ I finally put the 1st chapter out!

*Bows* sorry it's late...

And sorry if 2ne1's Fire lyrics don't match up, but for some reason the feel was just right! And Fire XD

Anyway, I hope you guys read til' the end, and comment and subscribe~

Oh, and thank you Sonebana and AlwaysAnElf for subscribing~~

B1A4 family loves all of you~~