Life Lessons

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is what I imagine Sunyung to look like. She even has Mr. Hopper with her.

 

 

The Next Day

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

“Guess what you get to do with us today Sunyung?” Luna asked her while she sitting at the kitchen table sipping her juice box.

“What?” Sunyung asked.

“You get to come with us to our photoshoot,” Luna said.

“What’s a photoshoot?” she asked.

“It’s just like getting your school picture taken. We go as a group to have someone take our picture,” I explained.

“So we get to take pictures as a family?” Sunyung asked still trying to understand.

“Well we have to do this for work Sunyung, so it just has to be us in the pictures. But if you are a good girl we might get to take some with you at the end,” Amber said to her.

“Can Mr. Hopper be in the picture too?” she asked.

“Of course, we can’t leave him out. That would hurt his feelings,” I said.

“That sounds like fun Soojung umma.”

“Me and appa also have a gift that we got for you,” I said putting the gift bag in front of her on the table.

“Really?” Sunyung asked in disbelief.

“Go ahead and open it,” Amber encouraged her.

 

Sunyung put down the juice box and Mr. Hopper which she was holding in each of her hands on the table. She grabbed the bag excitedly and reached inside to pull out the shirt. She held up the shirt in front of her face to look at it.

 

“It’s Mr. Hopper!” she exclaimed looking at the rabbits on the shirt.

“Do you like it?” I asked her.

“Yes, thank you Soojung umma,” she said hugging the shirt to her.

“Appa helped pick it too,” I said.

“Thanks appa,” Sunyung said looking at Amber.

“Can I wear it today?”

“Absolutely. Let’s go put it on,” I said taking her hand and leading her into the bathroom.

 

I quickly helped her change her shirt in the bathroom, and when I opened the door to let her out she ran out.

 

“Look at me! What do you think appa?” she asked Amber excitedly.

“I think you look wonderful. I’m glad that it fits perfectly too,” she said.

“Ok we have to leave in a few minutes. We should all get our stuff together,” I said walking into the other room to get my bag together.

 

I rummaged through my purse trying to make sure I had everything Sunyung might need for today.

 

“Where is it?” I said to myself.

“What are you looking for?” Amber said coming up behind me.

“Those hand swipes. They have to be around here somewhere. They are a life saver after she eats a snack and gets food all over her.”

“Wow, I never thought you in umma mode could be so y,” Amber said teasing me.

“Shut up,” I said rolling my eyes.

“Seriously, we have everything she could need and more. Stop worrying that you are forgetting something,” she said hugging me from behind.

“Is it bad to wanna be over prepared?”

“No, but we can’t plan for everything. Parenting is all about improvising.”

“Soojung umma! Appa! Let’s go!” Soojung yelled running into the room and startling us.

 

We jumped apart at the unexpected fright she gave us.

 

“We’re coming Sunjung. Be patient,” I told her.

“Told you kids have the best timing,” Amber said laughing as she followed Sunyung out of the room.

 

At the Photoshoot

 

As soon as we got to the photo shoot I could tell that Suny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter