Family Matters

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“So Krys, now that I understand how serious you guys are, what are you gonna do about telling mom and dad?” Jessica asked breaking us out of our state of happiness.

“Um honestly we don’t know. Am’s parents don’t know either and telling either one of our parents has been something that we’ve been afraid of for a long time. I mean you said it yourself, you were afraid that if they knew they might disown me. It’s just really hard. I mean you are supposed to be excited to introduce the love of your life to your parents, but all I am is terrified,” she said sadly as I put my arm around her and moved my chair closer to her.

“I know that I said they might disown you, but I honestly have know idea how they would really react. You know as well as I that our parents are not mean people. They love us very much, and I think if they react badly it will be because they don’t understand, not out of hate. But Krystal I don’t think you can keep it a secret from them too much longer. Now that I’m on your side, I think now is as good a time as ever. Because if they need some time to wrap their heads around it then it is better to do it while you still are filming the show, so you won’t be stuck at home with them while they process it all. You guys have a day off from filming Friday right?” she asked us.

“Yeah,” I answered.

“I’ll be home then too, why don’t you just do it Friday and I can be there to support you,” she suggested.

“This all happening really fast,” Krystal said bringing her hands up to her face.

“Baby we don’t have to do it if your too afraid,” I said rubbing her back.

“It’s not fair to you though. I wish that everyone could know how much I love you, and that you are the most amazing person I’ve ever met. I want everyone to know that your mine, especially my parents. But I will just be devastated if I finally share the most precious thing in my life with them, and they think less of me because of it,” she said staring into my eyes.

I completely forgot that Jessica was even there with us as I leaned in to kiss her. I wanted to calm her down, let her know I loved her, and thank her for what she just said, and kissing her was the only way I could think to do it. I gave her several short kisses, pressing my lips to hers a little longer each time, to be sure she got the message. I felt her hands come up and grab onto the front of my jacket to keep me in place after our lips parted.

“You have to make them understand what I just saw,” Jessica said startling us.

“Oh Jess, I’m sorry,” I stuttered looking at her and realizing what we just did in front of her.

“It’s fine. But you guys can’t let them make you question what you have. You guys care so much about each other that you forgot everything else that was going on around you in order to comfort each other. That is a very rare and beautiful thing, you have to make mom and dad understand that,” Jessica said as we let go of each other.

 

 

A few days later

 

“You ready to do this,” I asked squeezing her hand on the front door step.

“Ready as I’ll ever be,” she said giving me a small smilie.

We had arrived twenty minutes ago and it took a lot to just get her out of the car. I drove us from the set and now we were waiting for the door to be answered. Krystal had told her parents that we were coming over to catch up and talk. It wasn’t unusual for Krystal to bring me with her. I had met her parents several times, and they were quite fond of me actually. They spoke english with me and enjoyed my company, and how good of friends I was with Krystal. When we first started as a group Krystal had a really tough time. The sudden into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter