Vic, Luna, and Sulli

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

The van dropped us off in front of the house, and we had no idea what we were going to find when we walked inside. As soon as I opened the door and let Amber in, we heard ear shattering cries. Concerned we moved quickly into the living room to find Sunyung laying on the floor crying while Luna, Sulli, and Victoria were trying to comfort her.

 

“APPA! Where is appa!” She screamed with her back to us.

“Sunyung look, appa is here. Don’t cry anymore,” Luna begged pointing to Amber.

“Appa?” she asked turning around.

 

Once her eyes landed on Amber she stood up and ran over to her.

 

“Sunyung be careful,” I warned.

 

She didn’t listen and Amber bent down and picked her up with her good arm.

 

“I didn’t think you were com-coming back,” she choked out still crying.

“Shh...little princess everything is going to be alright,” Amber said holding her close and kissing her head. 

“Why did you leave?” she asked sadly.

“I’m sorry I left so quickly, but I had to go to the hospital to have my arm looked at. And they gave me this.” she said holding up her cast for Sunyung to see.

“What is it?” she asked touching it.

“It’’s called a cast. It helps my bone heel and protect it.”

“Does it hurt appa?” she asked calming down.

“No sweetie. It actually makes me feel kind of cool, like I’m a superhero. I got the red cast so I can be just like Iron Man. My arm is rock solid, just like Iron Man’s suit,” Amber explained.

“Your silly appa,” Sunyung said leaning her head on Amber’s shoulder.

“Am you really need to be resting. You should sit down,” I told her moving to stand beside them.

“Don’t put me down. Please?” Sunyung asked worried.

“I won’t. Let’s sit down on the couch right here. You can sit in my lap,” Amber said sitting down with her.

 

After a few more minutes of talking both Sunyung and Amber were drifting off to sleep. Sunyung had worn herself out from the crying, and Amber’s pain killers had made her drowsy. Amber’s head was tilted back against the couch and Sunyung had curled her self into Amber’s side. From the moment we walked in I went through a range of emotions but happiness is all I felt at seeing them like this.

 

“Thank god you guys got here when you did. We were at the end of our ropes. Nothing we did could calm her down,” Victoria whispered standing next to me.

“We had no idea that she so upset about us being gone for awhile,” I said.

“She wouldn’t stop asking about Amber from the moment you left. She knew something was wrong, and wouldn’t listen to us when we said you guys would be back soon. I honestly think Amber has become her hero. She completely looks up to her. And judging by the way you were looking at them just now you are happy about that,” Victoria questioned.

“Of course I’m happy that they have taken to each other so much,” I said walking into the kitchen.

“It’s more than that Krys. What are you thinking about? I can tell when there is more on your mind.”

“What do you want me to say?” I asked.

“The truth. Whatever you’re feeling, I wanna know,” she said.

“Vic I think you know. You know how I feel about Am,” I said simply.

“I do, but I wanna know how you feel when you see her with Sunyung?” she asked.

“It’s like I’m getting a peak into my future,” I said thoughtfully not looking her in the eye.
“I couldn’t be more happy or proud that I get to call her mine.”

“Your future? That sounds pretty serious,” Victoria said trying to draw more information out of me.

“It is serious. Vic we told my parents about us a couple of days ago.”

“What!” she exclaimed.

“Shhh...they are sleeping in the next room,” I said trying to make her be quiet. 

“Come outside with me right now,” she said leading me to the door. “Do you want Luna and Sulli to come out here?” she asked stopping.

“Sure I think it’s time to tell you guys.”

“Sulli, Luna, come outside with us,” Victoria told them.

We all went outside and and sat down on the bench and chairs.

“What’s going on?” Luna asked.

“Krystal has something she wants to talk to us about,” Victoria explained.

“What is it Krys? Is something wrong?” Sulli asked concerned.

“No, nothing like that. I have some exciting news to share with you guys,” I said happily.

“Good, I was worried for a minute. We don’t have this kind of serious sit down that often,” Sulli said.

“Well I know Amber’s not here right now, but this is about the two of us. I know that you guys have had such a wonderful experience doing this show, but it has really had an impact on our relationship. It has given us courage to think more seriously about our future together. We finally told my parents that we are together,” I said glancing at each of them.

“Oh my gosh!” Sulli squealed.

“Really? Why didn’t you tell us that you were thinking about telling them? Luna asked.

“More importantly, how did they take it? Victoria said getting my attention.

“We were so worried, terrified really. But it went better than I could have dreamed. They were surprised to say the least. My mom didn’t say very much, just that she wanted me to be happy. And my dad actually had a long chat with Amber in his office, just the two of them. I thought he was going to be mad and yell at her, but she said that they had a good talk.”

“Wow, that’s so great. I’m so happy for you guys,” Luna said touching my knee. 

“Yeah I can’t believe that your parents were so great about it,” Victoria said in disbelief.

“What did your dad talk to Amber about?” Sulli said curious.

“She said that he only grilled her a little. He mostly wanted to make sure that we understood the seriousness of the situation about being in the public eye, and that we need to be careful. Amber said that she wanted to assure him of how genuine her feelings towards me were,” I said shyly.

“Look at you! Krys you’re glowing. I can tell how happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter