Family Time

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“Get up,” a voice said nudging me.

“Five more minutes beautiful,” I said rolling over.

“Oh please sugar bear I’ll just die if you don’t get up,” the voice said dramatically as a weight landed on the bed next to me.

“Oh !” I cussed bolting upright afraid.

“No need for the language. We are parents that have to be responsible,” Donghae said smiling at me.

“You’re an ,” I said punching him. “You scared me.”

“Oh and I really hoped that our relationship was deepening. You called me beautiful did you not?”

“You know I didn’t think it was you,” I said rubbing my eyes.

“Well either way you are awake now. I offered to come do the honors. We got here first and Jess and Krys are swapping pregnancy stories. I need you to even things out in my favor,” he explained.

“Does that make you uncomfortable?”

“No I just feel left out of the conversation. Like it’s not my place to add anything.”

“Well you were right by Jessica’s side for nine months while she was pregnant. You think that doesn’t give you some insight?”

“It’s way different being the father I don’t have to explain that to you.  That’s why I feel like I really only have authority to give you advice, or swap stories with you,” he said.

“That’s good because I’ll take all the advice I can get,” I sighed.

“Is something troubling you?” he asked concerned.

“I’m just exhausted already. I’m trying to do everything I can for her, but we’ve still got months to go.”

“Don’t be discouraged. You have Joey which makes it more complicated but still very doable. You aren’t the first person to have gone through this you know. It takes some adjustment time. Just like it did when Joey first got here,” he explained.

“But the baby isn’t even here yet, and I’m feeling drained.”

“You’re freaking out, take a breath. You’re lucky that Joey is five and isn’t completely dependent on you for everything. You are an amazing father. You shouldn’t doubt yourself. The fact that you are so concerned with doing a good job proves you are. I worried every night until I fell asleep with Jessica lying beside me afraid that I wouldn’t be a good father. But the first time I held Arron in my arms all that doubt went away. He was my son, and I was responsible for him. Anything I worried about me went away. He was all that mattered, and I that is all my attention was focused on. Just keep being the best father you can be, and get in as many naps as you can. Those will be harder to come by,” he said touching by shoulder briefly. 

“Thanks that is exactly what I needed to hear. I’m really lucky to have you in my life.”

“We gotta stick together you and I. We are married to the Jung sisters. We need all the help we can get,” he laughed.

“Funny.”

“Seriously, you’re my little bro. Even if not technically.”

“What’s this technical crap? You’re my brother,” I said serious.

“Enough of the lovefest. Our wives are probably about to come up here and get us themselves. Get dressed,” he said getting up.

“I’ll be down in a few minutes.”

 

 

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

“Are you taking all your prenatal vitamins?” my mom asked.

“Yes mom what’s with all the questions?” I asked.

“I’m just worried about your health. Is Amber helping you?”

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter