Make Up

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Next Morning

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

It was raining outside today, so when Sunyung came in to wake us up we asked her what she wanted to do inside.

 

“Can we play with make up? I want to look pretty like you Soojung umma,” the little girl said to me.

“We can do that. We can go see what the other ummas have in their purses to play with,” I said standing up from where I slept.

“What about Appa?” Sunyung asked looking at Amber still asleep in the corner of the room.

“Appa needs her sleep today Sunyung, so we aren’t going to bother her ok. She had a rough day yesterday,” I said taking the girl’s hand.

 

Amber had not slept very well last night. She was still restless and upset about the almost accident.

 

“Ok, can I say something to Appa?” she asked.

“Yes, if you are quiet.”

“Sleep well appa,” Sunyung said bringing me with her and giving Amber a kiss on the head.

“That was very sweet of you. Let’s go into the kitchen with the other ummas,” I said leading her out of the room.

“Good morning Sunyung. Have you decided what you want to do today?” Luna asked her when we entered.

“Yes we are going to play with make up!” she said excitedly.

“Good choice, Victoria umma has the best make up. She has all different kinds, anything you could ever imagine,” Sulli said from the table.

“Why don’t we sit at the table and see what we all have in our purses?” Victoria suggested.

 

We all sat down at the table together, with Sunyung on her booster seat so she could see. Then we sorted through the various items in our bags. Collectively we had several things of lipstick, blush, eyeliner, eye shadow and foundation. 

 

“The first thing you have to know about makeup is that you always need to wash your face before putting any on,” Victoria said to her.

 

Sulli stood up and got a wet paper towel and handed it to me. I used it to wipe off Sunyung’s face.

 

“Sunyung you also have to understand that make up is only for grown ups to use. We are just playing with it now, but you have to be much older than you are now to use it regularly,” I said to her.

“I understand umma, I just want to try it.”

“Good, then we are going to show you how we use it and you can decide what you want to put on,” I said.

“This one is called foundation Sunyung, it is always the first thing you put on,” Luna explained showing her the bottle.

“What does it do?” she asked.

“It helps even out the skin and give a good base for the other make up to go on top of. You put it on your face using a brush if it is powder or a sponge if it is liquid,” Luna told her.

“Close your eyes Sunyung and I’ll put a little on you,” I said taking the foundation and using the brush to put so lightly on her face.

“You also must always use a mirror when applying make up, so that you can clearly see what you are doing,” Sulli said. “Since we are not in the bathroom you can use this hand held one I carry in my purse,” she said handing her the mirror.

 

Sunyung picked up the mirror and looked at her face from as many angles as she could.  It was very funny to see her turning her head and moving her face closer to try to see herself clearly.

 

“Next I put on eye shadow so that it gives my eyes that extra pop,” Victoria told her. “You have to close your eyes one at a time and use the brush or your finger to put some on your eyelid.”

 

“Which color eye shadow do you want to use Sunyung?” I asked her.

“The green one,” she said pointing at Luna’s eye shadow.

“Ok, with green you don’t have to use to much because i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter