Marriage Is A Two Way Street

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“Daddy is mommy awake now?” Joey asked as I finished putting the groceries away. 

“I’m not really sure bud.”

“I’ll go wake her up,” he said turning to run up the stairs.

“Joey wait! We don’t want to wake her up if she’s asleep!” I yelled running after him.

 

I couldn’t catch him in time. When I got to our room he was crawling on the bed towards her. To my surprise she was sitting up reading her tablet. 

 

“Mommy! Why didn’t you come to the store with us?” Joey asked snuggling up to her.

“Because I was tired and needed to rest some more. And your daddy was nice enough to go without me,” she answered as I came to sit on the other side of her.

“Are you feeling better?” I asked concerned turning her face to mine.

“Yes much. It felt amazing to sleep that long. Thank you so much. I wondered where you were when I woke up but I found your note on the nightstand. Thank you for going,” she said leaning in for a kiss.

“Ew,” Joey groaned covering his eyes.

“I think someone might want a kiss of his own,” Krystal said to me before I grabbed Joey and pulled him between us.

 

We each kissed him on the cheek while he squirmed. 

 

“What about the baby?” he asked as we pulled back.

“What do you mean honey?” Krystal asked.

“The baby needs a kiss,” he said.

“I think you are just the guy for the job,” I encouraged.

“Me?” he asked.

“Yes the baby would love it,” Krystal said pulling up her shirt.

“Wouldn’t I be giving mommy a kiss?” he asked confused.

“Joey the baby can hear and feel you even though he or she is inside of me.”

“So I could give you both a kiss?”

“Exactly,” Krystal said smiling.

 

Joey leaned down and put his head on her belly. He listened to see if he could hear anything before turning his head to place a light kiss on her skin.

 

“Mommy says you can hear me. I hope you can. Mommy and daddy are so fun. Daddy let me pick out a candy bar today. You are going to love candy. My name is Joey. I’m your big brother,” he whispered before sitting back up.

“Can mommy have another kiss?” Krystal asked happily pointing to her cheek.

 

Joey moved closer and leaned up to kiss her.

 

“You know how much we love you?” she asked him hugging his small frame.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter