Fairytales and Play Time

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Next Day at the Hello Baby Set

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“So what would you like to do today Sunyung,” I asked kneeling down to be at her eye level.

“Can we play dress up? It will be so much fun if we all play,” she said looking around at all of us.

“Sure we can, I know you have a whole box of clothes and props to chose from, so go pick out what you want.”

“Yes, thank you appa!” she yelled as she ran over to the box.

 

She soon ran back towards us holding a wand and crown.

 

“So have you decided to be a princess?” I asked her.

“No I’m going to be the fairy godmother. Soojung umma is going to be the princess,” she said handing Krystal the crown.

“What? Why does she get to be the princess? I want to be a princess,” Sulli complained.

“But Soojung umma is a real princess,” Sunyung said looking at Sulli.

“What do you mean sweetheart?” Victoria asked.

“Soojung umma must be a real princess because that’s what appa always calls her,” she said very sure of herself.

“Oh sweetie that is just a nickname that your appa has for Soojung umma. That doesn’t mean that she is a real princess,” Luna explained.

 

I was very thankful that Luna spoke up because when Sunyung said that Krystal and I looked at each other and we couldn’t stop blushing. I hadn’t realized that I had ever called Krystal princess in front of her. 

 

“But why would appa call her that if she wasn’t a princess?” Sunyung asked confused.

“Um, Sunyung let’s get back to the game. Who do you want me to be?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“You are prince charming silly,” she said giggling. “And Luna umma is the wicked witch, while Victoria and Sulli umma are the other fairy godmothers.”

“I’m the wicked witch? I hope that doesn’t mean you think badly of me?” Luna asked sweetly.

“No, but someone had to be the witch.”

“Ok now what do you want us to do,” Krystal asked.

“Go get stuff out of the dress up box.”

 

We all made are way over to the box and sorted through what was inside. Luna grabbed a black cape to wear.  Sulli and Vic picked out colorful hats and wands of their own. Krystal already had her crown but she pulled out sash and sword for me. I fixed the sword to my belt, and then she placed the sash over my head. 

 

“You look nice,” Krys whispered adjusting my sash.

“You loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter