Four Of Us

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

“Here you take a turn holding her,” I suggested.

“You just looked so happy with her. I don’t want to take her away from you,” she said.

“I want to see you hold her. It would make me just as happy,” I insisted transferring the baby to her arms.

 

She held her like a pro. Without any hesitation. But she wasn’t always confident about things like that.

 

Flashback

 

“Am you are going to have to hold him eventually. I can’t be the only one that does it.”

“I don’t want something to go wrong. Because of Sunyung I am comfortable taking care of a five year old, babies are completely different. They are so small and fragile. I don’t want to hurt him,” she admitted.

“Yes taking care of a baby is new to us. But it is a learning experience that all parents go through. You won’t hurt him. Just sit down in that chair, and I’m going to hand him to you,” I said holding Joey.

“Krys I’m not comfortable yet,” she said sitting down.

“Listen to me. And be confident in yourself. I want you to bond with him, and the best way for you to do that is to hold him. Just hold your arms the way I showed you,” I told her slowly placing him in her waiting arms.

“Am I doing it right?” she asked worried.

“Hold him closer. Rest him against your chest. And support his head. Just like this,” I said moving her arm. “And that’s it. Since he’s asleep, he isn’t squirming around, so it’s much easier.”

“I’m really doing alright? You think he’s comfortable?”

“Yes, he’s being held by his dad for the first time. I think he is very comfortable,” I said sweetly.

“How I’m I going to ever survive seeing him in pain, when I was this concerned about holding him?” she wondered.

“We do our best. If he gets hurt, we make it better. That’s all we can do.”

“He’s just….I mean he’s everything. You know? It’s like the second he came into our lives I didn’t even worry about myself anymore.”

“I know. You are exactly right. He is our everything. You look precious holding him. My family,” I sighed touching her shoulder. “You are doing great. You are a little stiff. You just need to take a breath and relax. You look good holding a baby. I don’t know if it is my lack of sleep these past few nights, but it’s kind of y.”

“What?”

“Watching you be a good parent is both sweet and y to me. I want that in a partner. I love that seeing you hold our son makes me feel secure. I love that we are starting our family, and it makes me want more.”

“Woah, woah, slow the baby fever. We will have our hands full for quite awhile before we can think about having more,” she insisted.

“But one day?” I asked hopeful.

“Yeah, one day,” she agreed looking down at Joey.

 

Present

 

“You are the master of baby holding. I see that it is all coming back to you,” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter