Life With A Cast

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

 

Two Hours Later

 

After keeping myself busy cleaning the set and helping the girls start to prepare dinner I walked back in the living room to see Sunyung stirring in Amber’s lap.

 

“Sunyung do you want to come in the kitchen with us, and help us make dinner,” I whispered to her kneeling down in front of them.

“No, I want to stay here,” she said crossing her arms.

“But honey, you have to let appa sleep until dinner is ready,” I said to her.

“I’ll be quiet.”

“I have an idea. Do you want to draw?” I asked.

“But I don’t want to leave,” she said.

“You can stay right here and draw on appa’s cast if you want to, until dinner is ready,” I suggested.

“Yes,” she said excited.

“You have to make sure to be quiet, here is a marker,” I said handing it to her.

 

Sunyung took off the cap and began doodling on Amber’s cast right away.

 

Half an Hour Later

 

“Ok Sunyung it’s time for dinner. Go in there and sit down at the table,” I said coming into the room.

 

I helped her get down from Amber’s lap and she ran into the kitchen. Amber still didn’t wake up at the movement. I leaned in close and whispered, “Wake up. Am, dinner is ready. You have to get up now if you want to eat.” She let out a grunt and turned her head away. I moved so I was right in front of her face again. I looked around quickly before pressing my lips to hers and holding them there. When I felt her lean forward to follow me, I pulled back and stood up.

 

“Hey,” she said her eyes adjusting to the light. “You tricked me,” she said pretending to be annoyed. 

“I had to do something to get you up.”

“Exploiting my weakness, that is a new low for you,” she laughed standing up. “What’s this?” she asked looking at her cast.

“I let Sunyung draw on it because she was bored. Hope that is alright?” I asked moving next to her to look at it.

“It’s fine. Look what she drew. She drew all of us,” she said looking at it intently.

“She really captured our likenesses,” I said referencing the stick figures.

“Krys....this is us. She drew us holding hands,” Amber said pointing us out.

“Oh, that is so cute,” I said getting emotional.

“We couldn’t of asked to look after a better kid. She is really something special,” I said putting an arm around Amber’s back.

 

Dinner was amazing and so much fun. I laughed more than I had in a while. After Sunyung had left for the night and the dishes had all been cleaned, I advised Amber that she should take a shower and go to bed early. I helped her wrap her cast in a plastic bag and tape it so that it wouldn’t get wet. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter