The Guests

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thank you for all the comments I hope you like the chapter.

 

 

 

The Next Morning

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“Who could that be?” Victoria asked hearing a knock at the door.

“Did the producers say anything about a guest coming over? Luna questioned.

“I don’t think so. Let me just go see who it is,” I said walking to the door.

 

I opened the door slowly to see that Donghae, Jessica, and Ailee standing outside. 

“Hae!” I yelled pulling him into a hug. “What are you guys doing here?” I asked letting him go from the hug.

“Unnie?” Krystal commented walking to the door holding Sunyung.

“The company invited me and Jessica to come as your guest sunbaes for the day,” Donghae said.

“And I’m here as a guest artist on the show, and because we are such close friends,” Ailee said from behind Jessica.

“Whatever the reason I’m glad you guys are here,” I said letting them in and hugging Ailee while Krystal gave Jess a side hug.

“Soojung umma who are they?” Sunyung said gesturing with her finger to the new guests.

“This is umma’s unnie, Jessica. You can call her Jess umma today while she is here. And that is Aillee umma, and Donghae appa. They are our close friends,” Krystal answered pointing out each person.

“Appa is he your hyung. He looks like you,” the little girl said looking at Donghae.

“No he isn’t. But we are just as close as family. He has always acted like an older brother to me. I know you keep meeting people that look like me, it must be confusing for you,” I said to her.

“Amber I brought this for you. It’s a late birthday gift. I’m sorry I couldn’t give it to you sooner,” Hae said handing me a gift bag.

“Thanks you really didn’t have to,” I said opening the bag and taking out its contents.

“What is it?” Sunyung asked curious.

“Wow, it’s a pikachu costume. It’s amazing thank you so much,” I said looking over the costume.

“Appa put it on!” Sunyung yelled excited.

“You want me to?” I asked her.

“Yes.”

 

I quickly slipped the costume on over my clothes and buttoned it, and put the hood up so only my face and hands were visible. 

 

“Pika! Pika!” I said in a high pitched voice reaching for her.

 

She wiggled in Krystal’s arms to get away from me. Krystal put her down and she ran into the living room with me and Donghae chasing her. All three of us were rolling on the ground playing with her while she couldn’t stop laughing. Ailee eventually came into the living room and watched us act crazy. Then she struck up a conversation with Victoria, Sulli and Luna about their experience on the show so far.

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

“Krys do you really think it is appropriate for Sunyung to call Amber appa?”Jessica asked pulling my concentration away from watching Amber, Donghae, and Sunyung play.

“I don’t see anything wrong with it. Amber prefers it, and Sunyung likes to call her that,” I responded.

“You don’t think it will confuse her?” she asked incredulously.

“What do you mean confuse?” I asked harshly.

“As much as Amber tries to act like one, she will never be a boy. If Sunyung calls Amber appa it will only confuse her into thinking that she is one. You can’t possibly be alright with making an impression on a young child like that.”

“I don’t like what you’re insinuating. It’s Amber’s choice, and I respect it. So could you please just drop it,” I said walking away from her to join the others in the living room.

 

I found Aillee sitting on the arm of the couch laughing at Amber and Donghae, so I decided to go and stand next to her. 

 

“Hey Krystal. Has this been the kind of maddness that you have been living with for the past couple weeks? Ailee asked me.

“It hasn’t been too bad. I think Donghae has just amplified the craziness. Amber turns into a kid whenever she hangs out with him.”

 

 

“Are you ok? I saw you walk away from Jessica looking upset,” she said to me.

“Um just the normal sibling arguments,” I said nonchalant.

“Well no matter what she said I think you guys are doing a great job taking care of Sunyung. She seems really happy.”

“Thanks,” I said meekly.

“Amber seems to love looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter