Emotions Run High

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

“Talk to me. It will help,” I said soothingly brushing my thumb over the back of her hand that I was holding.

“If I start I’m afraid I’ll yell, or go on a rant. I don’t want to make you listen to that,” she said walking beside me looking at the ground.

“You don’t get angry often but when you do it gets worse if you don’t let it out. I can see how hard you are trying to control your emotions right now. If you talk about it now and get out the frustration I know it will be better. Think of Sunyung. You don’t want to snap at her later for something that she does right?” I asked.

“I would never,” she said gravely stopping. “I could never lose my temper at her.”

“You may not mean to but sometimes things happen.”

“If I did, I would hate myself. It’s not ok, that would be terrible. I can’t be like that back there, I would hate myself,” she said dejected.

“You could never be like him. He has hate in his heart, you don’t,” I said placing my hand on her heart.

“How can you not want to hurt that ist pig for what he said to you? I’m so tired of the way I see men treat women. They love to look at you, but when you speak they couldn’t give a . I feel so guilty. You’ve been whistled at, and objectified so many times. I’ve never had to experience that. None of it is ever fair to you. No one chooses their gender, how can someone treat someone so harshly because of something they had no say in. I just can’t understand....” she said through a clenched jaw, anger rippling through her body.

“I used to angry about it all the time. But I’m not anymore. It doesn’t do me any good. You know how I hate when interviewers or fans make me do ‘aegyo,’ and all the cute nonsense that goes along with it.

 

 

It makes me feel like that’s all they want from me, or think I’m valuable for. And when I refused to do it they label me as an emotionless ice princess. In our industry girls are only presented in two ways: y and cute. It gets really old, but like I said I try not to let it get to me, if I did I would be sad all the time.”

 

My words hadn’t given any comfort to her. She seemed even more angry at hearing how I felt.

 

“Hey,” I whispered.

“I feel like I have to scream or hit something,” she seethed.

“Well I certainly don’t think you should hit something in your current state,” I said touching her cast. “I have another idea. Follow me,” I told her walking towards the parking lot.

 

I had the keys to the van so I brought her over to the parked van and got in the backseat with her. The windows are tinted so we didn’t have to worry anyone seeing us.

 

“What are we doing?” she asked.

“If you wanna scream, scream. We are all alone in here, no one is going to judge you,” I explained.

“I don’t know. What if someone hears, and thinks something is wrong,” she said unsure.

“Then come closer,” I whispered pulling her shirt. “Now take a few deep breaths.”

 

She closed her eyes and did as I suggested.

 

“Now kiss me,” I said quietly as she opened her eyes.

“What?”

“You heard what I said.”

“What if someone comes back to the van?” she asked scared.

“You worry too much. You didn’t seem to be worried about kissing me in the set bathroom or kitchen. You wanted to know why I’m not upset all the time, you are the reason why. No matter what anyone says to me, or thinks of me, I will always have you. Why let something I have no control over get to me, when I have something else that’s so amazing. Let go of your anger, it will only stress you out,” I said with purpose.

“But-”

 

I kissed her quickly trying to press my point. 

 

“Are you going to make me ask you again?” I asked sweetly.

 

She gave me a smile, and leaned her head down to mine. I could feel the tension leaving her body as her cast arm came around to hold me closer. She kissed me several times in a row, and I reached down to bring her other arm around me.

 

“I’m sorry you had to ask the first time,” she said pausing.

“You should just know that this should be our solution to all our problems,” I said comically touching her face.

“I’ll try to remember,” she said softly.

“Are you sure I’m not hurting your arm,” I said trying not to lean on it.

“It’s fine,” she said pulling me even closer.

“I have some good news.”

“Just a second. I’m not done yet,” she said kissing me harder than before.

 

Even though I was surprised I completely melted into her touch. This shouldn’t really have surprised me. I knew that I could never start something with her I couldn’t finish. I kissed back with as much force as she was giving, and leaned into her. She slowed down at my sudden aggression. She turned her head to try to control her breathing. I kissed up the side of her face before stopping.

 

“Are you done?” I asked whispering in her ear.

“For now,” she said laughing.

“As I was saying, I have good news to tell you. My parents have invited us to dinner on Saturday night.”

“Really? That’s great. When your dad said he wanted to spend more time with us, I had no idea it would be this soon,” she said.

“He sounded excited about it. He said mom is cooking from some of our family’s traditional Korean cuisine recipes,” I said.

“No tacos?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter