Baby Shower

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Three Months Later

 

“Am you can come to the baby shower if you want to. It’s not like I don’t want you to be there,” she said taking my hand.

“That’s ok. You and the girls will have a lot of fun without me I’m sure. I think I’d be way out of my element anyway. Besides Henry, Donghae, and Trevor are planning to take me out,” I said.

“Please don’t tell me it is going to be a bachelor party 2.0. The day after your bachelor party you were the drunkest I’ve ever seen you.”

“Nothing that extreme I promise. But they won’t tell me where they are taking me,” I told her.

“Just be careful alright,” she said.

“I will. So the shower starts in about an hour. Is Jess planning to pick you up? Or do you need me to drop you off at Jackie’s house?” I asked her.

“Jess texted me to ask if you could drop me off, she is in the middle of all the last minute set up stuff.”

“Alright sounds like a plan. I can help you do anything before we go?” I asked her.

“Help me get to the bathroom please?”

“It would be my pleasure,” I laughed helping her stand.

 

At Jackie’s House

 

“Welcome, the glowing mother to be has arrived!” Jackie announced to the house as Krystal and I walked through the door. “And the dork is here too.”

“Thanks sis,” I said giving her a brief hug.

“Just kidding,” she laughed.

“Honey look at you,” Mrs. Jung said coming over to Krystal. “How is my third grandchild doing?” she asked touching Krystal’s belly.

“Currently she is kicking up a storm,” Krystal groaned a little.

“Sit down Krys,” Sulli said gesturing to a chair.

All of the most important women in our lives were here in this room. Jessica, Jackie, Krystal’s mom, my mom, Sulli, Vic, Luna, Ailee, a few of Krystal’s college friends, and some of her work friends.

“Am, she looks so happy. You both do,” my mom said kissing my cheek.

“We are. Of course we are a little stressed about the birth, but we can’t wait to finally hold our daughter in our arms,” I said to her.

“Krystal will do wonderfully I’m sure. You guys didn’t go to all those birthing classes for nothing,” she reassured me. 

“Are you happy mom?” I asked her.

“Of course sweetheart. I’m excited to meet my second grandchild. I couldn’t be more proud of the two of you. The way you have both handled yourself during the pregnancy has been nothing short of amazing.”

“Thanks,” I said shyly.

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door. Jackie opened it and was met with the smiling faces of Henry, Trevor, and Donghae.

“Hurry Am! We are here to save you!” Henry shouted coming in and putting an arm around my shoulders to drag me away.

“Hold up man,” I said pushing his arm off. “Let me say goodbye to my wife first,” I told him walking over to where Krys was sitting.

As I knelt down in front of her the girls around her backed away to give us a little space.

“I’ll see you later alright? Have a good time,” I said placing a gentle hand on her stomach and then leaning in to kiss her.

“I will. You be sure not to have too much fun,” she said.

“I won’t,” I promised.

“Love you.”

“Love you too, both of you,” I said kissing her again and then kissing her stomach.

I stood back up again and backed away to where Henry was.

“Come on let’s go. Before we all get consumed by the pink in this room,” Henry joked pulling me out the door.

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

“Hyung is so romantic. You are so lucky Krys,” Sulli whined.

“I really am,” I mused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter