Bittersweet

Hello Baby-Kryber Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

“Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Sunyung! Happy Birthday to you!” we all said together as she blew out the candles on her castle cake from my lap. 

“Yay! You did great. You blew them all out at once,” I said excitedly.

“There are only five umma,” she said.

“And why is that?” I asked.

“Because I’m five.”

“Yes that’s right. Well you get the first piece. So pick out which corner you want,” I told her.

“This one,” she said pointing to it.

“I’ve got it,” Am said cutting the piece and handing it to her on a plate.

 

Amber continued to cut the cake and hand out pieces, while I made sure that Sunyung didn’t get cake all over her or the dress. 

 

“Picture?” the crew member with the camera asked.

“Sure. Am let’s all take a picture. Get the girls,” I said to her.

 

Once Sulli, Vic, Am and Luna were gathered around me and Sunyung we all smiled for the picture. Sunyung had icing all over her face.

 

“Thank you,” the man said walking away.

“Appa taste it,” Sunyung said holding out a piece of cake.

“Amber don’t,” I warned.

 

But she did. Amber leaned down and ate the cake right off her hand.

 

“Eww appa,” Sunyung said surprised.

“It’s very good,” Amber said smiling. 

“Get everyone into the living room. Once I clean her face we will do presents,” I said scolding her a little.

“Yes Madam,” she teased walking away.

 

Fifteen minutes later I was sitting on the couch with all the girls except Amber who was standing next to Donghae off to the side. All the guests were ready to watch her open the gifts which were piled on the coffee table.

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“So how’s life?” I asked Hae.

“Good. I can’t complain. Enjoying my free time before the next comeback,” he said.

“I hear you. This show has actually been a break from normal activities if you can believe it.”

“I don’t doubt it.”

“How’s the...love life,” I whispered to him. “Are you still with that girl?”

“Uh...no actually we broke up a month and a half ago. It just wasn’t working out,” he said sadly.

“Uh no I’m sorry man. I didn’t know,” I said patting his shoulder.

“It’s ok. It was for the best. It was getting to be too much for her to hide our relationship.”

“Well do you think it will take awhile to get over her before you try again?” I asked.

“No. I’m fine really. She was a great girl but we work better as friends.”

“Then is there anyone you got your eye on?” 

“What you mean have I found someone new already?” he asked in disbelief. 

“Hey man all I’m saying is that from personal experience I know that I hate being single. I don’t ever wanna go back to that.”

“More like Krystal would never let you,” he jeered.

“Say what you want but the Jung family has truly blessed my life, and there just so happens to be another sister that is still available,” I said walking away and leaving him to think.

 

Sunyung was happily opening presents and I decided that I would listen in.

 

“A pink purse. Thank you Victoria umma,” the little girl said hugging her.

“You’re welcome sweetie.”

“Now I look just like the ummas,” she said looking at the small purse.

“This one is from me and appa,” Krystal said helping her unwrap the large gift.

“Princess Play Caste!” she screamed making me cringe at the high pitched tone.

“You like it then,” Krystal chuckled.

“This is the best gift ever!” she continued clutching the box.

 

She opened a few more gifts.

 

“Ok Sunyung I guess that’s all of them,” Sulli said looking around.

“There’s just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter