009

「 the pain , the cure , the love 」

Eunji sat infront of SangBum and Yuri. They eat dinner together. Putting all her tears hidden and bringing her courage to see her boyfriend and her sister 'together' is hard. EunJi eats her dinner while taking glances to the two newlyweds. SangBum and Yuri looked very matched-well together making EunJi feel very small.

Yuri began talking,"EunJi, so what are you going to do? You've got a great fashion company amd i bet you're really happy. This was your dream since you were little." EunJi smiles to Yuri. "I don't know sis,I've just got back here. Maybe I'll go around town make new memories," EunJithen continued eating.

"You're making it like your past memories was bad," said Yuri sipping red whine. EunJi looked to SangBum. Both of them stares each other. "I guess it was bad," said EunJi. SangBum looks away. He couldn't dare to look at EunJi who looked pitiful. SangBum felt uncomfortable. He actually feels guilty.

Yuri holds EunJi's left hand which was on the table and asked,"Do you know that I'm always here?" Eunji gazes Yuri. "If you don't want to tell me,can you just tell me what's in your mind right now? Because my EunJi looks like she's lost her spirit today and that's not normal."

It took quite a minute before EunJi could answer Yuri's question. SangBum also waited to hear EunJi. "I want to search for happiness." EunJi smiles to her sister. SangBum looked at EunJi,confused. "I'm proud of you. I don't know what you're going through but i know that my EunJi will never lose hope and always stand strong." Yuri pats EunJi's hand and yawned.

"Sis, why don't you go to bed. You lool exhausted." Yuri nods slowly as she was really sleepy already. SangBum accompanied Yuri to the bedroom as she was dizzy caused by the red whine Yuri drank.

a few minutes later, SangBum comess back to the diningroom. EunJi pours herself and SangBum a glass of red whine. "EunJi," said SangBum as he watches EunJi pours for him. "I'm getting over you...slowly." EunJi gulps down her red whine. "Can you?" SangBum asks her.EunJi looks down to the table and gave a sigh. "Was it that long?", question EunJi.

SangBum didn't reply her question. He was speechless. EunJi looks straight into the eye's of her one beloved man. " Don't look at me like that," said SangBum. "Then how should i? If i knew, i would never returned. Just tell me....why oppa?" 

"EunJi please don't. Why don't we stop here, let's wrap the night shall we?" SamgBum stood up from his seat. "Oppa i hate you," EunJi also stands. "Don't hate me...because if you hate me you'll tend to love me even more. And i.....i don't want that." SangBum looks away and heads to his room but before he could go, "I...i am getting over you so...so don't worry," said EunJi.

"EunJi, remember this, i...I loved you sincerely." SangBum words made tough EunJi tears roll down. He then approaches EunJi and wipes her tears. "I still can love you but...as a brother in law." SangBum then leaves EunJi alone.