017

「 the pain , the cure , the love 」

"Good morning."

Inguk smiles as he walks passing the nurses at the main hospital counter section. "Morning buddy," replys Jae Hee who popped from nowhere. "Is something up? What's the rush?" Jae Hee then walks backwords as he wanted to face Inguk. "You'll not believe what I'm about to tell you." "Yeah I can't believe you haven't crashed into anything yet. Could you please walk and talk beside me not infront. This walking habit of yours gives me goose bumps." 

Jae Hee crossed his arms. "I'm a pro at walking backwards. Its just so cool that your jealous. Look I'm gliding forward without even looking and-" Jae Hee bumped into an intern. Her notes and books didn't fall as she hugged it tightly to her chest. But she did twitched away and her face was full of shock. "I'm sorry," said Jae Hee. "It's okay." "I told you," whispers Inguk. "I'm Jae Hee." Jae Hee reaches out his hand to greet her. "Oh I'm Hara. Goo Hara." She said politely as she slides back her hair behind her ear. Practically she was an intern or more clearly a student doctor in training.

"And you are..." Jae Hee shove his elbow to Inguk's stomach because Inguk wasn't paying attention towards the intern. Like not at all. "Oh yeah, Inguk. Seo Inguk and I'm not single." The girl giggled. Jae Hee looked at Inguk with the look, 'What the hell?' . "Hara-sshi." Dr.Choi who was the person incharge to handle the fellow interns called Hara from down the hallway. "Oh, yes." She hurried over to Dr.Choi as she was the only one left behind but she then ran back to Jae Hee and Inguk. As she faced Inguk she shyly said, "It was nice meeting you." And rushed back after Dr.Choi called her again. 

Jae Hee stood their waving at her as she disappears. "Tell me, why she faced only to you not me when she said 'it was nice meeting you'." Inguk smirks at Jae Hee telling him he doesn't know and it was time for them to focus on work. "Hey, don't leave me hanging. I'm just curious and why are you not single yah! ,"yelled Jae Hee as Inguk left him heading towards his work room.


"We're having a meeting in 5 more minutes."

EunJi thanked her secretary and headed of to the meeting room but before she goes, EunJi turned and asks, "Who is the person we're dealing with? You know i don't open stores in korea." "I was informed to tell you it's Mr.Hulk.And I think it's a great idea to sell to our people. You're designs are undeniably known by the world and we're always dealing with the outsiders. I'm sure, it would be wonderful to see koreans wear your designs. And i know you'll be happy too." EunJi smiles. "Not me, us. We've all worked hard. I'm sorry Katey, Mr.Hulk?" Katey her secretary replys her with a giggle and both her shoulders up,meaning she doesn't know. EunJi leaves the room.

A few minutes later, EunJi entered the meeting room. There were six seats from the right and the left with one seat each at the end of the wide glass desk making it all 8 in calculation. EunJi came with four of her designers who work under her. She didn't planned to have a big meeting. It wasn't long when the person she waits arrived with just three people of his.

As they introduced themselves, EunJi was in shock to see SangBum  sitting across her at the edge. "EunJi-shhi," he calls out. "I'm sorry, yes?" SangBum noticed her 'surprise' dud to his presence in the meeting room. "I am here to offer you a department specialized for your company brand," Sangbum starts the meeting. "And why is that," said someone from EunJi's side. "Because we want to expose your company designs in Korea," one of Sangbum's side responded. "We are already exposed. Everyone knows us, aren't i right miss?" EunJi nods.

Somehow she felt uneasy. Seeing Sangbum infront of her seems weird and awkward. "We're all aware of that and you do know EunJi, that  in South Korea your company only sells fabric to others and not even one clothe  store of your designs. Everyone loves your work of art and the only way to get it is by shopping on-line US dollars." Sangbum stops and one of his people continued, "It's hard for these people to do that. So if you could just look through these papers. We will promise you that this department is one of the best spot in the shopping mall. Our, CEO picked it himself for your brand. Decorations and the arrangements of the store would be according to the brand of your company and our special workers will help."

"It's fair to have our people to get a chance to step into the store which is famous around the whole world. All of their statement was true. EunJi never did set-up a store for her brand in South Korea. She focused her marketing abroad, overseas. "I see," said one of EunJi's side. "Miss what do you think?" EunJi reminds herself what the person said which was, 'our CEO picked it himself'. "I guess it is time to market our goods here." EunJi could see Sangbum smiling.

"Meeting is over. Thank you for your generous offer. You could leave those papers here for me to check." Everyone stood from their seats and left the room, leaving EunJi busy looking through the papers. "I'm sorry," said Sangbum at the door. He was the last one to leave. EunJi looks to Sangbum and bit her lips. "Because...you barged in to my company and ask me to open-up a store in your shopping mall?" Sangbum closes the door and approaches EunJi who was still in her seat.

"I made an arrangement with your secretary. It's definitely not called barging in." He smiles as he places his bum sidely on the desk while looking down at EunJi. "I was told that i had a meeting with Mr.Hulk." Sangbum laughs. "If i said it was me. Would you have come?" EunJi turned her gaze down to the papers. She didn't have an answer to that. 

"You know, let's make it cool. Let's be friends again."

EunJi's mind echoes the word 'friends' continuously. "Why? Were we not friends all this time?" EunJi looks to Sangbum. "We...we're more-" "Until i left New York." EunJi stood up with the papers in her hand. "EunJi, I'm sorry..." EunJi smirks. "I'm over you its alright. I can deal with it. It's in the past. All is left is just a little anger...i guess." Sangbum stood back on the ground. "Friends?" Sangbum held out his hand as if it was the first meeting of two people.

EunJi's eyes were fixed on Sangbum's hand that was in the air waiting for her to catch it. EunJi's mind were going forth and back thinking about being 'friends' with her ex boyfriend. She told herself and Inguk even Sangbum just now that she's done with her feelings towards the man infront of her right now. But being friends doesn't seem right. EunJi didn't know what to do or say. She simply could've just grab Sangbum's hand and smile off as she replys 'friends' but EunJi couldn't and didn't do that. 

Sangbum noticed EunJi frozen infront of him, "EunJi?" EunJi wrapped her arms around Sangbum. He somehow was startled with EunJi's action and so was EunJi herself. "Friends." EunJi let go of her hug. "You have a boyfriend. You'll get caught hugging me." "Inguk?" Just saying his name makes EunJi laugh. EunJi's smile caught Sangbum's attention. Sangbum could feel that EunJi likes Inguk. "I guess that's how you got over me," he tries to get an answer from EunJi.

"I don't know and I don't think so," responded EunJi still smiling to herself. Sangbum smiles back at her. "I see hearts all over you." "No there's not. Why would i like him i barely know him." EunJi protests. "And this proves everything." Sangbum smiles as he heads to the door. "Oppa." EunJi calls him. He turns to look. "How would you even know." "I dated you." Those words knocked EunJi's heart like a knock knock on the door. Sangbum smiles and turns the doorknob, "Oppa." He turns again to EunJi. "I'm glad we're friends...again." "I miss your smiles. Keep that. And now, I'll  get going." He then left the room. This time, Sangbum didn't left EunJi crying but he left her smiling.