007

「 the pain , the cure , the love 」

"Lets have some aiscream." Inguk opens up his white coat and hangs it. "Oh okay." Inguk drove to a place, a park. Eunji without  having any suspicious feelings just followed  him. Having each aiscreams, they sat on a bench looking at the beautiful  view. "Why did you bring me here?" Eunji then asks.

"Well,when I have nothing to do or I've  met a person and I'm  awkward I'll be at this place my aiscream." Inguk tells her.

"So you're awkward with me." Eunji smiles. "Well-" She her aiscream first. "I've also got a place. But I only go there when I feel so happy." "Happy? Isn't  it suppose  to be sad?" Inguk interrupts. "Yah, its my life not yours." "Oh okkay I'm  sorry. Please go on." Inguk continues  eating his vanila aiscream. "Its the beach, in California. " Inguk chokes up when he heard 'California '.

"So technically when you're  happy you would actually fly there just because you're  happy???" Eunji laughs. "I was just kidding. Omg you fall for that." Inguk glares at Eunji. Eunji chuckles. "Stop laughing" "I'm  just saying it..because actually I have no such special place to go." Inguk gazes to Eunji who was gobbling up her aiscream finishing it with a straight face. 

"How about with your..boyfriend(?)" Inguk hesitated as he said the last word because last time he talked about 'boyfriend' to Eunji, she almost wanted to curse him till death. But this time, Eunji smiled. "Thats all memories. " She started to weep secretly. "I don't want to get involve with you and that man  ut last night..what happened?"

"Weren't you invited  to my sisters' wedding? She married  my him." "I got a surgery  call. Him as in your bf?" Eunji nods as if she lost everything.  "Its all my fault. " Her tears started falling. Inguk wasn't  ready for that. He quickly  passes his handkerchief to Eunji. "If only I didn't went to New York all this nonsense wouldn't happen. Sangbum will be mines. I'll be his. Happily  ever after."

"So thats why you were acting all emotional last night. " Inguk whispered.

"I don't want my sister  to breakup with him but I also don't  wanna lose him. Inguk eotteokkhae?" Eunji wetty eyes looks up to Inguk,beside her. "Well, why don't  you try and forget him." "Its hard Inguk." "You know he's a jerk." Eunji glares to Inguk who wasn't  actually getting her mood back on track but most of it was destroying it.

"Oh c'mon. He must've  promised you that he'll be always there for you and that your his one and only,right?" "How did you know that?" "I just know." Eunji smoothens up a little.

"The fact is, he already left you for another woman. He already forgotten you. How come you can't?  Because you love him. I know that. But he's  married, he's  happy. Why can't  you be happy too? You deserve  happiness.  Love and breakups  are lile life recycle. Although  maybe a thousand  years you're  crying and all while he's  gotten kids and being happy with his life, you're  effort is nothing. He will never come back to you."

Eunji listens carefully to Inguk. "What I'm  saying is, don't  drag something that has left you. I bet feelings can change,but memories don't. So, why don't  you bang your head and wake up. Don't  waste your precious life with misery just for that man." Inguk glances to Eunji who was wiping  off her tears with his handkerchief. "You deserve  love and happiness. Go out there and have a blast. Find someone  to love. The ones that holds onto their promises. Arraseo?"

Eunji suddenly chuckled. "Why are you being nice to me out all of a sudden?"

"Well, I'm  just being me..i think." "Gomawo." Eunji hands back Inguks' handkerchief. "Keep it." "What does that mean?" "Was that too obvious? " Inguk tuned shy towards her. "Do you like me?" "You? Seriously I'll  dig my own grave to avoid you." Eunji smallens her eyes,focused to see whether Inguk has feelings for her or not.

"Oh please, back off. Duty calls. I'll  drive you home. C'mon" "I didn't  hear any phone calls." Eunji smirks at Inguk. "I..i thought loosing him was death for me. But, after you told me that i deserve happiness  and love, somehow I feel there's  some spark from you that got my eyes stucked on you." Inguk laughs. "What the hell do you mean." "Yah,I'm  being nice okay. Since you've cheered me up, why don't I take you to my favorite restaurant. "

"No need missy I'll  send you home and then I'm off to the hospital. " "You're  my doctor so you take orders from me, now hand me the car keys rascal" Eunji snatches the keys in his pocket and started  walking towards Inguks' car. "Hey, what did you callme?! And thats my car, hey!" Inguk chases her from behind.

"I told you im repaying you by lunch okay so I'll  be driving." "Do you even know how to drive??" "Shut it i know okay." Inguk puts on his seat-belt. "Oh shoot why isn't  it doing as I say so?" She struggles with the seat-belt. Inguk gently reput his seat-belt and helps Eunji buckle up. Eunji was surprised with his actions. "Whats with the look?" "Oh what nothing lets go." She then sets off to her favorite restaurant  for lunch.

As the car was heading on its way, Inguk was busy with his mind asking himself how he should  tell Eunji that she's  suffering cancer. "You know..I urm..I wanna tell you that urm.." "SPIT IT OU-" "I like you!" Inguk froze for his sudden words. Brakes were released.  The car stops immediately  as Inguk spoke up those three words 'i like you'. 

Eunji looks at Inguk shocked. "What???"