016

「 the pain , the cure , the love 」

Inguk and EunJi walks along the street while their ice-creams without a sound. Until, "So tell me, why call me out at these late hours." EunJi gave a few more on her ice-cream before she responded, " I don't think it's that late. Noon isn't late. Just...i don't know maybe i needed a friend."

Inguk looks to EunJi and oh boy she looks pretty as the wind blows against her face making her hair fly backwards. EunJi turns to Inguk. Her nose was pink and soon it'll be red due to the cold breezly wind, her face was as white as snow. For a second, Inguk would've leaned in to EunJi and kiss her. All his anger a few minutes ago had already withdrew. Maybe because of the ice-cream he's eating or EunJi's charm who he might slighltly had fallen for her. "Could we take a long route? I want to walk with you much longer." 

"Okay."

It soon was dark but they were still walking finishing their laughs. "So, what happened to the girl who liked you?" "She found another guy. I told you she's a player, i don't get why pretty girls like her likes me or maybe I'm just pretty-ly handsome. I'll be honest 10 chicks follows me around. I'm sure i was the bomb in high-school. " EunJi smirks at Inguks 'high-school love story'. "So she was your first love. I agree first love never works out." "No. She's not. She was interested in me but I'm not." Inguk stops to look at the river flowing under the bridge which they both unknowingly have reached the center. 

"I just realized we've walk so far from like....okay where are we." EunJi made a 360° turn. "We entered a park. Oh look a fish!" They both fixed their eyes at the fish beneath them. "He's lonely," says EunJi. "How would you know if it's a male fish. Jung EunJi are you a physicic.  "I wish i could." Inguk laughs. "What? It's kinda cool okay. Being a physicic is like you know what things will be coming ahead and plus...know someone's mind."

Inguk understood exactly what EunJi meant. It was pretty awesome to read out futures and know others thoughts. "I guess me too." "Now this is a first. You've never agreed with me on anything. Are you having a fever?" EunJi puts her hand on Inguk's forehead jokingly but Inguk swiped it off quickly. "So...who was your first love?" Inguk turns to face the river. "Hey, you've known about mines and i demand to know yours."

"I told you already." 

"That was about girls liking you. You said so yourself, their not your first love. Oh c'mon." EunJi pleaded Inguk. "You'll regret if you know." EunJi laughs. "Why should i? it's not like i have a crush on you to be regretful." Inguk looks at EunJi. "She used to work around the hospital." "Cool both doctors. Sounds like the drama emergency couple. Go on," EunJi smiles. "I like her because she was a very soft woman." EunJi cupped . She wanted to laugh.

"What category am i in? A hard woman?" EunJi smirks. Inguk laughed too because EunJi does has a point for some reason. "But she didn't like me back the end." "What?" EunJi was surprised to the shorty so called love story of Inguk's. "Why?" "I guess she was busy to deal with these things. I mean, she is a very precise doctor everyone from abroad knows her. She's quite famous among the medics abroad. Plus she rarely stays here. Maybe she just didn't had time to even look at me." 

EunJi somehow felt fishy with Inguk's first love. It seems so alike with Yuri. But she knows it would be crazy for Inguk to say that Yuri was his first love. EunJi doesn't has a reason how she just knows its insane. Somehow, EunJi feels like she would crack if Inguk told her the girl is Yuri,her own sister. Crack out of laughter? or Crack as in break of disappointment.  EunJi doesn't even understand herself. Even if Yuri is Inguk's first love why would she care? And this is where EunJi knew she has started to develop feelings for Inguk.

"You know if i tell you who she is i think you'll laugh at me." 

EunJi got curious. She wants to know who the girl is. EunJi also wanted to figure out what her reactions would be if Inguk did say 'Yuri'. If she stood there and laughed, that means she has no feelings for Inguk but if she runs, then she might have feelings for him. "Who is it?" EunJi tests herself. Inguk looks at EunJi. "You sure? I mean, honestly i don't have feelings for her anymore." EunJi felt ease for some reason. "But still, who is it lover boy." EunJi insists to know.

"It's getting late."

"Why are you changing the subject."

 "I'm just saying, we should both go home."

"What's the problem for you to not tell me?"

"No. There's no problem. There's just no point to tell you if i don't have any feelings for her, she's married too."

"You can't do a . Only dramas do that."

"You're not the director."

"Well i say its Yuri."

Inguk froze. After Inguk giving out another info about the girl is married, EunJi already sensed it was her sister. Inguk was speechless. He was worried if EunJi gets angry. To say he was 'worried', Inguk actually wanted to see EunJi gets all angry and mad or maybe disappointed. That way, he would know if EunJi has feelings towards him or not.

EunJi laughed hard. She didn't run. And this was a good sign for herself, because it means that she was worried of nothing. To even 'like' Inguk is nonsense . "I'm sorry, it's just kinda funny. It's amusing. To me. C'mon lets walk back. I'll send you to your car." Inguk joins her laugh, awkwardly. Inguk felt stupid for a moment. Because he seemed too anticipating and now he clearly sees that he's already bewitched by EunJi. Inguk has been officially fallen inlove with EunJi. But it's a shame EunJi doesn't seem so.