010

「 the pain , the cure , the love 」

Inguk busied himself with surgeries. He had a tough day and he felt lethargic as hell. Inguk walked in his workroom,took of the mask around his neck and flew himself to his chair. He closes his eyes that were dying to be shut all through the five surgeries he made.

"Hey,Seo can i-"

Jae Hee barged in Inguk's workroom and stops,seeing his bestfriend sleeping on the chair. He then tiptoes to Inguk with a plan to surprise him. The moment he wanted to shout outloud beside Inguk's ears, with eyes shut,Inguk raises his hand and pinches Jae Hee's left ear. "Ouch-ouch Hey-",Jae Hee whined. "What are you doing here?" Jae Hee then shrugs to the eyes-close-talking Inguk. "I just came here to ask you." Inguk then lazily corner-eye-peeks Jae Hee beside him.

"Spill it out then,' said Inguk and folded his arms. "First,why did you pulled my ear so hard. It hurts alright," said Jae Hee while rubbing his red ear. "It's called being well prepared." "What?Prepared for what?" Jae Hee was clueless. "For a silly person like you that likes to scream into people's ear plus went in to someone's room without knocking. Seriously Jae Hee, how many times do i have to teach you how to knock first?," answered Inguk. He then rolls his eyes and started sleeping again. 

"About seven times.  Cool that's a lot. I didn't even know how much time you told me to knock first. No thinking of it I really-" "Damnit, Jae Hee! Get to the point I need my nap!", Inguk got angry. "Alright buddy alright i will. I just wanted to ask if you're going home tonight." Inguk sighs unbelievably to Jae Hee's question. He burries his head down on his desk. "It's 2A.M in the morning," mumbled InGuk.

"So you're not going home?" Jae Hee asks more. "Jae Hee tomorrow you're on your day-off,right?" Jae nods to InGuk's question and said,"yes.". "I have a freakin pregnant cancer patient to save at 6a.m.Guess how long i could sleep?" , InGuk mumbles. "4hours,wow that's so little and normal for you as a doctor ofcourse. This is why i admire you. You are always hardworking," praised Jae Hee sarcastically. 

"Hey Jae Hee! I dammnn know that! And could you please-?!" Inguk again raised his voice. His hand was pointing out to the door a sign for his bestfriend to leave. "But i just-" Inguk picks up his head from the table and looks up to Jae Hee. Scared, Jae Hee quickly ran to leave Inguk alone. "Wait,Seo-" "Urgh what more??!" Jae Hee hanged being hidden at the door room afraid Inguk will kill him. "Happy working old champ!" Jae Hee then closed the door and ran for his life while laughing far down the corridor. Inguk felt reliefed that his bestfriend has left. Finally,he could rest.


 

The next morning, EunJi came running down stairs to find Mr.Kim. She called out his name and as soon as she found him, she was breathing heavily but EunJi was smiling wide. "Calm down,calm down, what is it?",said Mr.Kim holding her arms that was holding his shoulders. "It's finaly happening!",  said EunJi. "What's happening? Wait you got the-?",asked Mr Kim excitedly. "Yes!" "Seriously Eunji you-??" EunJi grabs Mr.Kim and started dancing waltz with him in the living room. 

"The queen of Elizabeth wants to see my designs,I'm so happy!" Mr Kim smiles. He was also happy for EunJi. EunJi was so ebullient to receive letters from England and it's from the queen! It was an honour. "I got to tell SangBum oppa," said EunJi then stops her dancing. Mr.Kim looks at her who suddenly changed expressions. "EunJi?"

"Mr.Kim, should i tell Yuri then?" EunJi felt that she should not meet SagnBum. "Ofcourse you should. You'll be leaving Korea to England for a month,"said Mr.Kim. "But i don't feel like seeing her either." "EunJi don't tell me you still can't still face the fact that their married," Mr.Kim said strictly. EunJi looks to the old man. He sure knows herself more than anyone have. "EunJi tell me, do you still love him?" Mr.Kim wanted to know the truth from EunJi's heart.

"I..I can't face it." EunJi runs her eyes away from Mr.Kim. "EunJi, just because of that boy you once had a relationship with who's now married to your sister, you can't suffer because of him,"said Mr.Kim. "Mr.Kim why are you teeling me what to do? Your not my father!" EunJi's words hurted the old man but he continues, "I was given trusts by your parents to take care of you until you marry. I don't want you to chase a guy who has been married. Worst,by your sister." EunJi started crying. 

"I swear...there was nothing wrong in our relationship. How could he fell for Yuri eonni?" Mr.Kim felt sorry for EunJi. He realise how EunJi was so badly inlove wifh SangBum. Because of that,Mr.Kim felt very very bad for EunJi. "I think i need to get some fresh air," said EunJi heading out. "EunJi, i didn't mean to-" EunJi leaves the house before Mr.Kim could finish his words.