003

「 the pain , the cure , the love 」

 

Finally the taxi arrived at InGuk's apartment. He pays the taxi fair. InGuk was still in the taxi. EunJi's head that was on his lap made InGuk get out of the car more difficult.

The first thing he did was opening the taxi's door. InGuk looks at EunJi who was sleeping annoyingly and reeking of alcohol on his lap.He softly lifts up EunJi's head and crept out of the taxi. He placed EunJi's head on the seat.

"Make sure you take her to the nearest mental hospital,sir." InGuk made a request to the taxi driver and closed the door . He then walks ahead to the apartment building.

EunJi was still sleeping drunkly at the back seat as the taxi makes his way to the nearest mental hospital just like what InGuk told him to do.


-SangBum's House-

Apparently, SangBum and Yuri had arrived home. They walk in the house with giggles and arms around each other. The house was clean and tidy. The maids did a great job on keeping the house sparkle and shine.

"Jagi,why don't you go refresh yourself and prepare for bedtime." said SangBum to his wife,Yuri. Yuri smiles and nods. She then walked up the stairs to her room. (what i meant is a special room for Yuri And SangBum to sleep together)

SangBum looks at Yuri who was happily climbing up the stair case. Suddenly he remembered about EunJi that he left her in his room. SangBum rans up the stairs and heads to his room.

He opens the door. Nothing. No presence of EunJi. SangBum was weird. So,he ran downstairs and asks the maids if they saw EunJi.

"Sire,miss EunJi went running outside. That's all i know." one of the maids told him.

"Ran outside?" SangBum swipes his touch phone and called EunJi. But he couldn't reach her. SangBum walked around the house aimlessly while calling EunJi several times. Then his eyes caught something in the dustbin at the kitchen.

SangBum went near and looked inside it. Black pieces of phone,a memory card and a battery phone was in there. "This is EunJi's"

"Oh,sire i found that scattering on the floor near the stair case." the maid that was in the kitchen explained to him.

"What's wrong?" Yuri  who was wearing her sleep clothes appeard from nowhere came near to SangBum. "Dear what is it and i couldn't see EunJi anywhere," she said curiously.

SangBum looked at her calmly and said, "EunJi just called,she went home and said that she'll off her phone so don't worry much." he lied.

"Oh really? I thought i would have a cup of coffe with her tonight. Oppa~ lets get some sleep " Yuri smiled and skipped off to the bedroom up stairs.

SangBum sighed. The point he lied is that he was thinking that EunJi might have ran because of him. Plus Yuri does not know anything about his relationship with her little sister,EunJi. It would be a problem if Yuri knows. Maybe she'll divorce SangBum and that is not what he wants. He already fell in love and built a bridge to love Yuri for 3 years wich is when EunJi was not in Korea.

SangBum follows Yuri from behind.


"SEOUL PAIK UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL"

The driver of the taxi bought EunJi to that hospital. He helped EunJi to go inside the hospital and seated her at a chair nearby the entrance.

"Well,its not a mental hospital but it is a HOSPITAL. " He sighed and looks at EunJi who was like a dead girl. Not even an inch moving or awaken from her sleep.

"Poor you. I hope you recover." He then walks out the hospital leaving EunJi alone inside. He totally believed InGuk's word by saying that EunJi is crazy.


SangBum couldn't sleep. He turns his body towards Yuri's who was sleeping silently. The reason he could not sleep is not because EunJi. For the first time he did not  thought or worried of EunJi's missing. He couldn't sleep because he was worried if Yuri knew about him and EunJi.

SangBum lays his eyes on Yuri's beautiful face. He putted all his heart on Yuri now. He does not want to divorce with Yuri just because of his relationship with EunJi. SangBum totally has no feelings for EunJi. Totally NOTHING. Just because EunJi's back home it does not mean that his love for Yuri is over.

SangBum softly played Yuri's lips with his fingers. "I love you,only you,now and forever" he whispers and rests his mind to his dreamland.


-NEXT MORNING-

InGuk sets off to work early as usual to his work place. He takes a cab rather then driving his own car. InGuk is a lazy man,yet he is intelligent. A few hours later he arrives at his work place 'Seoul Paik University Hospital'

He enters the building with his head held high. InGuk carries his black suitcase. He wore a black suit and waves to the nurses nearby making them faint due to his handsomeness.

InGuk walked passing the nurses and the other people there. He's sweet and all but when he's stressfull or annoyed he'd change totally into a badguy. Then suddenly he saw some of his workes under him was gathering at the asking & helping counter. InGuk was curious,so he went near.

"Oh , miss Jung can i hold you?"

"Your my idol!"

"Your hands make gorgeous designs!"

"You're so pretty in person!"

"Can i take your picture?"

"Can I have your autograph?"

There were like 6 to 7 people there and InGuk knows them all cause they were his team members in surgery and stuffs. "Whats all the fuss about?" said InGuk with a hoarse voice.

Everyone was a little stunned. They look at InGuk. "Dr.Seo,we were-" "Get back to work." InGuk gave orders. All of them nodded and went to do their work. "So you were the fuss about." he then looked at EunJi.

EunJi stood up from the chair that she sat. "Am I at the hospital?" she asked InGuk.

InGuk sharpened his eyes. He feels something familiar with EunJi. InGuk approached EunJi closely. He nears his head to EunJi and stares sharply into EunJi's eyes.

EunJi was weird. Ofcourse she was weird! She just got up from her sleep of drunkness,then some people came to her asking this and that.

"You ruined my night alcoholic." InGuk whispered to EunJi and pulls back his head far from EunJi's. EunJi was totally dumbfounded.

"Urm,sir i think you're ill. I didn't ruin anyones night last night and actually why am i here?" Although the word 'alcoholic' is the word she really hates,EunJi still asks politely.

InGuk smirked and walked down the hallway heading to his office. EunJi followed him from the back silently. InGuk arrived at his office and opens his door. He opens his blazer and hangs it behind his door. InGuk puts on his white coats as all doctors should. He was busy managing himself to look smart and dashing.

"Dr.Seo?" EunJi's voice made InGuk startled. She guess he was 'Dr.Seo' cause one of his team mentioned him just now. He then looks back. "What are you-" "May I know why i'm here?" EunJi wanted to know  what happened last night.

"I don't know who you are but could you get your out of my office? Alcoholic." InGuk went to his desk. EunJi looks at him crossly.

"How dare you say that to me.You have no rights to say that!" EunJi burst into anger. "Do I even know you? You said I ruined your night. Like how did I am crazy to-"

Suddenly EunJi remembered something. She remembered that she slapped someone before she passed out.

"Yes,you may go on. Crazy to what? Slap me infront of public? crying like a stupid baby? snoring like an ogre?Please get out. I don't want YOU to ruin my morning." InGuk looks at the door of his office. "There's the door."

"I'm so sorry about yesterday." EunJi bits her lips. "I was drunk." InGuk ignored her and looks up to his files on his desk.

"You should go home." "But my phone..well its wrecked.Can I-" EunJi looks at InGuk's phone that he placed beside him. "Hey lunatic,I am not a borrow friendly type of person. Just get out,freak!" InGuk scolds EunJi.

"Okay..But you didn't have to shout at me !" EunJi wents to the door. "She must've got a fight with her boyfriend last night." EunJi could hear InGuk's whisper. EunJi holds the doorknob tight. She turns to InGuk.

"Hey ! just shut it already." She then leaves. InGuk was a little shocked. "Me? ? Oh this is unacceptable. She's something." He sighed roughly.

 


 

HYE fellow reader! Oh my god! i am so sorry if i updated so late. Mianhaeyo~ well the good thing is i finished my exams! yay!! :D

Thanks for reading my ff although its a bit boring :) thanks for the comments. I really appreciate it! :]

Well i'm thankfull to a friend of mine who helps me puts in pics in my ff. I reallly am thankfull to her (: and to my subscriptions,readers and even for the viewers for viewing GOMAWO!! ^0^

That's all i think~ hasta lavista xoxo fiq love u readers!♥