021

「 the pain , the cure , the love 」

"Dr.Seo you're squeezing me."

Hara struggles to set herself free. EunJi walked in the elevator with a straight face. Sangbum follows her in and pressed the ground floor button. "Oh,I'm sorry," Inguk releases Hara. He glanced to EunJi if he could see any jealousy coming out from her.  It was awkward. Really awkward. Nobody talked in the elevator. As the elevator slowly passes the first floor, Hara pressed the stop button. 

"Dr Seo?" She calls him. "My car is.." "My fiance is coming to get me." "What?" "WHAT THE DUCK!", cried Jae Hee through the electronic device in Inguk's ear.  Inguk was surprised when Hara said 'fiance' and so was Jae Hee. Hara steps out of the elevator and turns to Inguk before the door of the elevator closes. " I'm getting married. I'm sorry if i confused you. But bringing you here was just an appreciation for me to you about my patient. I should get going."

Hara walks away followed by the elevator closing. Inguk was dumbfounded and he was embarrassed. His face was red and EunJi who was witnessing the scene notices that too. "Hahahaha," EunJi started laughing. Sangbum looks at her weirdly. Inguk glares at her. "Someone seem to be dumped." EunJi lowers her head as if she didn't want it to look like she was directly pointing it out to Inguk. 

"At least she told me before i go serious with her and i wasn't dumped like you," said Inguk gritting his teeth. "Am i suppose to be offended? Cause i don't feel anything," says EunJi looking at Inguk who was having a straight face. "No..." Inguk looks to Sangbum. "Him." Sangbum turns to Inguk who mentioned him. "I guess its alright that she told she is getting married rather than hiding it from me and play with and then suddenly give me a painful surprise like 'oh I'm married,sorry' ," continued Inguk and glares at Sangbum.

He changed his embarrassed feeling into anger and started shooting it towards Sangbum. He was angry that his plan did not work and the fact that Sangbum is with EunJi. Inguk was definitely jealous. And that was not the plan. Because it was suppose to be EunJi. 

"I beg your pardon are you talking to me?" Sangbum voices up. He was offended. EunJi looks to the floor. She knew exactly what Inguk meant. "Nope. I know a dog and he broke up with his girlfriend which is also a dog and married his ex's sister. I feel sorry for the ex girlfriend. She must feel pathetic. I mean, his boyfriend left her. Well dogs can do what ever they want,right?  " Sangbum quickly grabbed Inguk's collar. "Sangbum oppa," calls EunJi seeing Sangbum's sudden actions. The elevator's door was opened it reached the groundfloor.

"Why? Are you that dog? Then that makes EunJi the pitiful dog who has been left lonely." Inguk could see flames in Sangbum's eyes. Sangbum held tightly Inguk's collar as if he wanted to kill him.  "Stop it Inguk!" EunJi grabs Sangbums hands off Inguk's collar and grabs him out of the elevator. The elevator closes leaving Inguk who didn't budge from the place he is standing.

EunJi lets go of Sangbums hand after she walked quite far from the elevator.They are on the ground floor,parking lot. "What was that all about?" Sangbum didn't give any response. "He's just embarrassed that's why his all angry. Why were you offended with his lame joke??" 

Sangbum looks straight into EunJi's eyes. " I guess he knows about us." EunJi couldn't believe what she heard. "Was that the reason you got all crazy? Just because he know we had a relationship?" EunJi sighed unbelieving it. "No not just that," says Sangbum. 

"Then what? I'm sure you are angry about that because ever since i came back you were always telling me to keep my mouth shut about what we had from Yuri."

"EunJi."

"I can't believe this. You have changed so much. I don't blame you. It was my fault. My fault from the start! I should have never left you if i kknew this would happen. Don't you have any concern to know what i felt when Inguk said that? Do you have any idea how I've been when you told me you were married to my sister?? And now-"

"I was offended when he said about you being dumped."

EunJi was speechless. She didn't know what Sangbum was trying to say. Was it a caring feeling? She wondered.

"What's there to be offended. He was talking about me not you."

"I just can't hear him talk to you like that."

"Why? Because you were the one who dumped me?"

"EunJi do you love him?"

"What?"

"Don't."

"Why can't I?"

"Just don't."

"I'm not anyone's. I make my own choices wether to like Dr Seo or not."

Sangbum was staring ao focusly like he was shooting arrows inside EunJi's dark brown eyes. He wanted to tell her something. Something that he shouldn't. Something that he would never thought he'd say it himself.

"No...don't give me that look." EunJi's eyes were teary. The way Sangbum was looking at her was the same look when Sangbum held her for the last time unwillingly to let her go to New York. "I'm sorry this may sounds insane but i think...I'm starting to like you back."

(The lyrics of the song connects both the character EunJi and Sangbum please do listen)

EunJi was surprised. Her cheeks were wet. She had sparks in her eyes. She couldn't believe anything that was happening it seemed to be like this was a drama. "It's too late...You're a married man." She says in tears. Sangbum wanted to hug her but-

Suddenly Inguk appeared. He grabs EunJi's wrist and took her in his car. EunJi was like floating in air like she  was dead with eyes open to make any responses.It happened so fast like Inguk was superman or something. Inguk fled with EunJi before Sangbum could even stop him.