002

「 the pain , the cure , the love 」

 

Sang Bum ran down the stairs and went to Yuri who was calling him just now. "Dear, is everything okay? You look like you just ran in a marathon." Yuri wiped Sang Bum's sweat  that was on his face.

Sang Bum just gave a smile. "Well the guests are leaving now. We better tell the maid to clean up afterwords," said Yuri. "Where's EunJi?" Yuri asks.

"Maybe she's here somewhere. Sweetie, lets go somewhere. The park maybe.' Sang Bum asked for Yuri 's opinion.

"At this time? I think its not suitable. EunJi just came home and maybe she's still confused that now I'm married." Yuri was worried about EunJi. 

For your information, Yuri doesn't know that Sang Bum was EunJi's boyfriend. So thats why she acted normal. Before all of this marridge,Yuri is a busy worman. She's a doctor. But she's a international doctor she gets calls from all over the world. Yuri doesn't come home to Korea always. But since EunJi went to continue her studies, Yuri came home, back to Korea and took care of the house. EunJi and Yuri lives together as they are siblings. Their parents are long taken by god. She retired in being a doctor after meeting Sang Bum.

Back to the story. Sang Bum smiled and said that he needs some fresh air. "Why don't we bring EunJi too." Yuri wanted her sister to follow them too.

At that time EunJi was going down the stairs. Her steps were slowly . She listened to the conversation. "No." Sang Bum strictly said to Yuri.

EunJi was a little suprised with Sang Bum's voice. Yuri too was the same. 

"I just want us two. Maybe EunJi needs some rest. She must be tired cause of the trip she had." Sang Bum became calm again and gave a slight smile. Yuri agreed so the two went to their car that was parked outside.

The car was now out of sight. EunJi felt crushed. She was thinking why did all of this had to happen. EunJi called Mr.Kim. She wanted to go home. Unfortunately Mr.Kim didn't pick up his phone. EunJi threw her phone. 

CRASH. Her smart phone was broken into pieces.

EunJi went outside the house she stood infront of the gate. "Sang Bum..you promised me.." EunJi cries. She then ran to the streets infront of the house.

She wondered off alone . All she was thinking was , why did Sang Bum had to do this to her. 


Time passess fast. It was already night. EunJi was sitting and finishing her day at Jacuzzi Bar,hongdae.

All she did was drinking. EunJi isn't an alcoholic. But today she felt like it. "SangBum...Kim SangBum..wae.." she whispered drunkly. Her mind flew high. Her mind was only thinking of Sang Bum.

"Give me a bottle of wine." InGuk who was tired after work sat beside where EunJi was drunk. He untightens his necktie. He gulps down his drink.

EunJi scratches her head roughly. "Wae!" She shouts then puts her head on the table. EunJi was totally drunk. Her shout distubed InGuk.

"could you shout somewhere else miss?"" "Pabo. You make me crazy!" Eunji grabs InGuk's shirt. Her eyes were closed when she was doing that.

"What is wrong with you?" InGuk pushes EunJi hands. "You're drunk. Go home." Inguk told EunJi and went back to his drink.

"I love you, idiot! Why are you doing this to me?!" EunJi accidently slaps InGuk. InGuk was shocked with her doings. "Why you little-"

UWAAAA~! 

EunJi then starts crying. She whines so loud. Eeryone there watched them. It includes InGuk cause he was beside her and EunJi was talking to him.

"Shut up.Everyones looking!" InGuk whisperes to EunJi. EunJi shooks her head making her hair looks even messier. InGuk shakes EunJi's shoulders. "Hey, shut up..shut up quickly before I-" 

InGuk eyes went wider. As if EunJi  fainted, she drops her body into InGuk's arms. Her head was on InGuk's shoulder. "Hey, wake up." InGuk  pushes EunJi's head with his hand. "Haish, alcohol..eww." No use . "Oh god, this is just crazy." He whispered.

"Your heavy, miss...oh god why the hell am i talking to a drunk person like you now.haish." InGuk mumbled.

He tried looking for EunJi's bag not for stealing or anything, he wants to get her phone and call someone who relates to her. "No bag or even a phone?! Holy  this is just GOOD. No wonder she doesn't has a bag or even a phone cause she's crazy."

InGuk thought quick. He dragged her out of the bar and called for a taxi.

"Sir, can you take her to the Mental Hospital? I think she's one of the patients there. Here," InGuk gave the taxi driver some money. The driver nodded weirdly.

InGuk closed the door of the taxi. But  then he opened back the taxi's door. "Could you please drop me off too? I'm heading home." InGuk sits beside EunJi who was sleepig in a sit way.

The driver went on with his driving.

InGuk folded his arms. "I just can't believe you ruined my night at the bar..haish." The driver car then made a shocking brake.

EunJi's head fell onto InGuk's lap. "What the-" He started cursing. EunJi snuggled her head on InGuk's lap. "Sorry," the taxi driver said to him.

"Its okay" InGuk has good manners to the elders. But then...

SNORRRE~

"Oh my god. Now she's snoring?" EunJi snored sweetly flying in her dreamland. "Who the hell's daughter is this?!" InGuk whispered angryly. But he can't push EunJi down his lap letting her fall. He still has some sense of humor. 

"If you were my patient i will kill you." He  calmed himself after that. 


 

Hello fellow readers!

yay updated chap 2. on Thurs im having an exam! OMG!! have to concentrate! wish me luck guys! :) xoxo fiq