004

「 the pain , the cure , the love 」

 

EunJi steps out of InGuk's office room. She looks back at the door and smirks, "No manners!" EunJi stomps crossly down the hallway straight to the exit of the hospital building. Many people looks at her like she was an alien from outta space. EunJi just smiles and tries to find the entrance of the hospital.

She succeed getting out of the hospital. how could i arrive at the hospital. Eunji thought for a while. "Drop her at the nearest mental hospital." EunJi started remembering. "So thats why URGH." EunJi looks down and walks aimlessly searching the way home.

"How the hell will i reach home? Mr Kim where are you? I need you.." EunJi sighs. "If only i had my phone." She starts stretching her hair like a crazy woman. "Why the hell did i wrecked my smart phone?! Aigoo..pabo Jung EunJi,Jeongmal pabo!"

"Miss EunJi?" someone approaches her from behind. EunJi knows whose the voice owner. She turns to the owner and gave the owner of the voice a hug. "Mr Kim! Oh, what could i do without you." EunJi smiles. "Ok,thats enough hugging me. I should get you back home for you to renew yourself." Mr Kim leads the way to the car.

While driving, "Miss EunJi, i got something for you. Its in the black shopping bag beside you." EunJi spotted the shopping bag beside her and digs in it. A white smart phone was now on her hand.

"A phone? But how did you-" "Mr.SangBum told me that your phone is somehow wrecked. He passed me your old smart phone memory card only." Mr Kim told her. "I hope your new smart phone has been restored just the exact same as your old smart phone. Hopefully the memory card wasn't damage into pieces." He went on.

EunJi swiped her smart phone. Nothing was missing.

"Mr Kim,how did you know i was here?" "Well,Eunji dear-" Mr kim looks at EunJi through his front mirror car. He called EunJi unformal so he was checking on EunJi if she is okay with that. EunJi gave him a smile.

"Your like my child,how could i let you wonder off alone?" "So you-"

"Yes,last night i followed you. I was busy at the fashion company of yours. As soon as i saw my notifications that i missed your call i set off to go to you.You weren't at SangBum's house. So i went to the street you always go when you were a youth.I saw you walking in a bar.But you seem so stressfull, i didn't dare to bother you. So i followed you untill you were sent at University Paik Hospital. I waited you infront of the hospital in the car ofcourse untill morning. I'm sorry if i didn't bring you straight home after the taxi driver sent you there,"  Mr Kim gave EunJi the explanation very detail.

"Ah~ Its okay. I should be the one to be sorry for worrying and troubling you." EunJi smiles and looks out of the window. yea,i was really frusterated.

"I know everything dear. Just stay strong. Every pain will have their happiness in the end." After a long explanation, mr Kim then gave EunJi a speech. A very VERY meaningful speech.

EunJi does not want to ask any futher. She feels a little hope in her heart whispering 'everything's okay'. But she does not know weither she could face the reality or not. EunJi drops her head against the window of the car.


As soon as they got home (Her house & Yuri's), EunJi went straight to her room and refreshed herself. She did not took long, just a couple of minutes for her to shower and get dressed.

She sat down on her wide study desk. There were books arranged neatly on her desk. Various magazines were also on her desk.

(Just for info) EunJi has a Fashion company just across SangBum's mall building. She decided her company placed there is because she wanted to be near SangBum who was ONCE hers. EunJi does not need to go to her company constantly, she has helpers,workers and designers who are under her to help grow the company. EunJi, approves the samples thgat relates in fashion and advices for whats the best for the company for the future.

EunJi gets her pinky sketch book just near her. It was her very first sketch book and her first sketches inside it. The book was glittery just the way EunJi loves it.

She took a look in every page. EunJi smiled looking at her drawings. Going through all the pages made her happy again untill...she stops at a page that contains a photo inside it.

Her smile dissappears. She held up the photo. It was her photo with Sangbum  not long ago before she went to New York. EunJi SangBum in the photo with her little fingers.

She smiles but some tears wanted to fall out. EuJi flips the photo (turns the photo). Something was written behind it ; 'EunJi baby, don't worry i'll always be there for you. You are my one & only. saranghae by YOUR one & only SangBum.'

EunJi felt like crumpling the photo she felt angry, she felt betrayed, she felt miserable, she felt like dieying. It was written by SangBum when she(EunJi) was ONCE his ONE and ONLY.

EunJi puts back the photo in her sketch book and slams the book cover hardly making it closed.

She rans downstairs and told Mr Kim to drive her to SangBum's house. Mr kim was litteraly observing the tyres of the car. He starts the car and sets off to SangBum's house.


-AT THE HOSPITAL-

InGuk was busy checking something on his computer. A knock on his door disturbed him. "Come in."

The person who was knocking the door went in. It was JaeHee, InGuk's best friend. jae hee sat down at the chair infront of InGuk. "InGuk why didn't why didn't you tell me?" he asks."Tell you what?"

InGuk replied simply,he was busy on something not even a look at JaeHee. His eyes were focused on the computers screen. "Aigoo,How could you do this to me? I thought we were friends." Jaehee continues.

"Yah! Just get to the point!" InGuk shouts at him and gave a sharp glare to JaeHee a few seconds and looks back at his computer.

"Arraseo, arraseo. Don't have to shout though." JaeHee was a little frightened. "I'll get to the point. You and miss Top Designer has something going on between you right?" JaeHee lifted his eyebrows showing he was curious.

"Lucky you,bro. You have a woman who has a perfect delicious body to eat every day. You're quite naughty man." JaeHee starts daydreaming.

"Yah picasso,what the hell are you blabbing about? Since when did i do that dirty stuff?!" InGuk got angry.

"You're still keeping secrets with me? I'm sad buddy. Well i heard you said to her that she ruined your night. Anyways its okay,i won't ask if it's soo PRIVATE. just tell me the tips how'd you got a hot girl like her." JaeHee with his annoying mouth spoke continuesly.

"So she's the top fashion designer who's still young for age?" InGuk thought for a while.

"InGuk,give me the tips and I'll leave you alone. Come on man,tell me." JaeHee pleaded. "What the are you talking about?! Get lost," He yelled making JaeHee jump frightened.

"Just one?" "Yah! Are you deaf? Want me to operate your ear? Get your out!" InGuk was on his feet now. "Arasseo,arraseo." JaeHee hurriedly ran to the door.


Mr kim arrived at SangBum's house. He parked the car across the house. EunJi got out from the car.

EunJi wanted to head in the house but something stopped her. She saw Yuri and sangBum kissing at the garage infront of her. Suppose SangBum's off to somewhere. SangBum and Yuri giggled after kissing.

Not enough,SangBum gave a peck on Yuri's forehead. Then he wents in his car. Yuri waves him bye-bye. SangBum passed EunJi who was litterally standing just there.

SangBum did not noticed EunJi. EunJi grasps her hands. EunJi was speechless. Her heart broke into pieces. so now i'm nothing? Tears drops from her eyes down on earth showering the little ants below.

"EunJi?" A sudden voice called her name. Yuri noticed EunJi after sangBum left. EunJi ignored her sister. She wents back in the car. Mr Kim drove ahead as told. "EunJi?" Yuri was weird seeing the car left just like that.

"EunJi,your sister's calling you. Should'nt we-" Mr kim sees EunJi wiping her tears at the back of the seat. "It's rude for me to do that." said EunJi.

Mr Kim reversed back to sangBum's house. Yuri came near the car. Mr Kim opened the door of the backseat car and told Yuri to get in. He then went back to the driver seat.

"EunJi?" Yuri calls her again and looks at EunJi curiously. EunJi smiles and looks at her sister. "Let's grab some coffee."

They reached their destination and sat at a corner at that coffee shop. The two ladies ordered espresso. A few minutes later theri orders arrived.

"Eunni," EunJi cracked the silence. "Can i ask you something?" EunJi looks at her sister. "sure." Yuri smiles at her.

"How did you meet SangBum?"

"Well,i met him at the airport. Somehow i bumped into him and got my things all scattered on the floor. He was so polite and manly. SangBum helped me with my things. And maybe for the first time, i fell inlove with him.Ah~ what a fairytale." Yuri smiled as if her cheeks would explode.

"Oh,really." EunJi smiled bitterally.

"EunJi,you won't scold me right?" Yuri then asked. "Why should i? I don't have the reasons to be mad of you."

i dont have a reason to be mad? I am mad! SangBum is my lover,my boyfriend How can't i be angry?!

"Well,you and sangBum are best friends. Kinda enemiess for me to remember. You always contact me saying he was a badAss and all kind of stuffs. You hated him so much. You were so cute in the old days. whining about how bad he is. You're not mad right? I married the badAss you hated?" Yuri smiles.

BadAss? I hated him so much? SangBum was the only person who i hated so much! And the hate made me fell for him so badly. That hate made us both lover birds. Angry? I am angry! How can't i be? Eunni, you stole my man! SangBum is mine! He was the man i love, the man who hugs me to comfort me,The man who kisses me to tell me how much he loves me, the man who made me live untill today, KIM.SANG.BUM, my ONE & ONLY, he's my everything, my E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.

"EunJi?" Yuri was weird how the way EunJi stared at her silently. EunJi came back to reality. She realizes she had no power to say that to Yuri.

"Mianhae,Eunni." She says. "what for?" Yuri replys. "Actually I-" EunJi paused. "I forgot to congratulate you on your wedding's day." EunJi puts a force smile on her face.

How could she say that to her sister? Yuri does not have wrongs in this matter of problem.

"Its okay dear. You must have been shocked knowing i married on the day you came back." Yuri sips her drink. "Yea,REALLY shocked." EunJi gulps down her drink too.

"Let's go shopping together its been a while since we shopped together." Yuri suggested.

"Okay,I'll go pay for the drinks then." EUnJi stands up from her seat and went to the cashier.

EunJi payed the drinks and turns her body to head back to Yuri. As soon as she turned,she saw SangBum slowly creeping close to Yuri from behind. SangBum closed Yuri's eyes amd asked 'who is it?' Yuri giggled and tickled SangBum. SangBum stops Yuri from tickling him by hugging her from the back.

Yuri gave a little kiss on SangBums arm that was around her neck. EunJi wanted to cry. It was more painfull cause at that time, Justin Bieber's song 'That should be me' was played in the coffee shop.

EunJi walks ahead to the lover birds. Every step she made felt like her heart was stabbed aggresively,painfully,heartlessly. But she kept on walking near them,hiding her tears behind her black round beautiful eyes.

"Oh EunJi,lets go." Yuri noticed EunJi coming towords her and SangBum. Yuri stood up from her seat. SangBum who was hugging her stopped and looked at EunJi who was marching near them.

EunJi finally reache the two lover birds. She smiled at yuri.

Suddenly she placed her right palm on SangBum's left cheek. SangBum was taken-aback by her doings. But he remained calm. Yuri who was standing there was dumbfounded.

Yuri was confused,weird,curious and so much more.

EunJi smile at SangBum while her right hand is on sangBum's cheek. "Eunni," she then says while staring straight into SangBum's eyes.

SangBum sharply looks into EunJi's eyes. His eyes were like telling her, 'don't tell her,don't you dare tell her.'