005

「 the pain , the cure , the love 」

 

"Your cheeks are soft." EunJi slowly puts he hand down. She looks at Yuri and gave a slight smile.

"He sure is the right man for you." she says.

Without any curiosity Yuri smiles to her.

"You should already date a guy EunJi. We ladies aren't young forever you know." Yuri told EunJi.

"Talking about that, well, i have been dating this guys from the past 3 years."

"Oh really? Who is it?" Yuri gets excited to know while SangBum was apparently bitting his lips.

"Seo." EunJi just came up with a name that was passing on her mind.

"Seo as in Seo InGuk? He's our family doctor." Yuri explained.

"Oh yea. Thats the guy." EunJi hestitated.

SangBum was relieved EunJi didn't say his name. "That's great." He then spoke.

'great?'

"Anyways,me and Yuri will be having our honeymoon at Switzerland. We've been planning to have fun at Mount Titlis together. It's gonna be freezing up there so we're gonna head to the mall now. We'll get going now." SangBum then leaves the coffee shop with Yuri.

EunJi stares to the newlyd married couple untill they were unseen. She sighed heavily.

"You're happy if i'm with another guy?" she whispered.

Mr Kim suddenly arrives to pick her up. She jumps into the car immediently.

EunJi covers her face with her hands. She was frusterated.

Not because loosing his boyfriend, or even when her boyfriend kisses another girls. But the fact he was rather happy then sad to know that there is a presence of another guy in her life.

Although EunJi was lieying, she could feel that there was no more space for her in SangBum's heart.

It hurts,It kills her, it bleeds her to be dumped after all the memories she created with him. The fact that she had to see this was hurtfull.

"Are you alright dear?" Mr Kim asks her as she looks at EunJi through the car mirror that was stuck above the car ceiling.

--- ---- ----

No answer from her. Mr Kim gets worried about her. "You look tired and your face is pale. If I'm not mistaken, you haven't aten anything since yesterday. Did you had some bread at the coffee shop  just now? Aren't you hungry?" Mr Kim doesn't stop worrying about her.

--- ---- ----

Still she didn't gave any respons. "Why don't i bring you to see your doctor. I'm just worried if you catch a fever. Are you okay with that?"

"Okay." EunJi then replys.

 


 

Meanwhile..

"Oppa,what has gotten into EunJi?" Yuri asks SangBum as she was randomly choosing some warm clothes to buy.

"Whats wrong with her?" SangBum asks back like he didn't know.

"She's been gloomy and she's acting weird lately. How's this?" Yuri shows SangBum one of the clothes she was choosing.

"Perfect." He says.

"But you know I'm worried of her. She said about  relationship. Do you think she's having problems?" she placed the clothe down.

"There's nothing to be worried about her." SangBum holds Yuri's shoulders. He tries to convince her.

"The only thing i'm worried is you, thinking things you shouldn't." he hugged Yuri.

"Oh, alright." Yuri mumbled in SangBums arms.

'I wish i could help her.' she whispered.

 


 

"I've made an appointment with him. I'll accompany you in there. Here." He places a cap on EunJi's head.

"The sunshine is a bit bright so you should avoid it from burning your lovely face." Mr Kim tries to cheer up EunJi. She smiles at him.

A couple of minutes later they reached the doctor's room. Mr Kim knocks the door and opens it. He lets EunJi enters while he stays at the outside.

EunJi greeted the doctor with her head looking down. She was lazy to look up. EunJi grabbed a seat and settled down.

"You must be Yuri's sister. I heard a lot about you. Well not too much. I'm doctor Seo InGuk. You look pretty in person although the cap is hiding your face." The doctor talks politely to her.

" I'm not sick,Dr,Seo-" EunJi looks up to face the doctor. "YOU?"