008

「 the pain , the cure , the love 」

Eunji looked straight into Inguk's eyes. The man was shaking for some moment. "Are you crazy??!" He then shouted. "You like me?" Eunji was shocked still but remained calmed. Inguk was silent. He didn't love her. Or either like her. He just accidentally said that word.

In the silence between them, Eunji glared at him and went on with her driving acting like nothing happened. The two went awkward. Inguk thought about what he said and figured something crazy. He then said, "What if I like you, will you get over with the man that once h AAA your heart?" Eunji glances to Inguk while busy with the steering wheel. 

"Mr Inguk, how could someone let go of the person the dearly love for such a long period? Have you ever been inlove? I can't still let go of SangBum oppa. I just can't.  I could but...it'll take quite a long time." Eunji expressed her feels. "What does he mean to you?" Inguk questions her.

Not in the meaning of liking her. Inguk had a mind of his own. He plans to love her in the meantime, Inguk also plans to tell Eunji about her cancer. So by that, he has to approach Eunji. Inguk believes if he gives all the sweetness that Eunji craves to have in her life, he bets Eunji will not be surprised if he told her about the secret.

"He means everything to me." Inguk gazes her and could see her smiling. "You know, we were absolute enemies when we were in highschool. Ow the goodtimes." Eunji happily tells Inguk her pasts. Inguk didn't get annoyed. He listened very well. Inguk can't deny the top fashion designer was damn beautiful. Beautiful indeed. 

"The end." Inguk realizes that they have arrived to their destination and Eunji's story also has come to an end. They went inside the restaurant. They sat sitting facing each other. "I'm not hungry you know." Inguk tells her. "Oh shut it. I'm the one who's paying." Eunji smiles.

"I didn't know you had some sense of humor." Eunji drinks her water. "Pardon? I also didn't think you had sense of humor I mean look at you. Madly in love with someone that has been treasured by someone else." Eunji frowned hearing Inguk.

"Tell me something about you then. You already know about my love story, now tell me yours." Eunji pleads. "I never loved anyone besides my mom." Inguk has no interests in the subject. "Love is wonderful you know." Inguk smirks. "Then how did you broke up? Wonderful blah." Eunji giggled for the first time. "Didn't you say love,breakups are recycle of life?" 

"The point here is, I haven't even loved someone in my life. So there's no love story in my dictionary. " Inguk speaks the truth. "Blind dates?" "No time for that." "Then this would be your first time then." Inguk was weird. "Imagine if this was a blind date. What would you tell me about yourself." Inguk rolls his eyes. But still,he played along.

"I'm Seo Inguk,nice to meet you." "You're so boring." Inguk smirks again. "I told you I haven't dated on my life. And you propose I know how to do blind dates and all?" Eunji glances to Inguk. "Do you wanna date?" Inguk didn't reply her. "I could teach you how." He was annoyed while Eunji smiles brightly as she actually was mocking Inguk who doesn't know how to go on dates.

Suddenly Eunji got an message from her sister, 'Let's have a family dinner tonight. I'll see you at home.'

Her expression changed. Inguks asks why but Eunji didn't answer. "I don't wanna see him." She lets out a heavy sigh and covered her face. "I try to forget him but its like his shadow is always following me." She gave a grief. "Eonni invites me for dinner. Inguk what shall I do?" Eunji asks him as she trusts him. As if they known forever, bestfriends.

"Don't go then." Eunji thinks about Inguk's suggestion. "Tell them your busy." Inguk even gave her an excuse. Eunji bitted her lips. "If I'm going to forget about him, then I should go and act all normal." Eunji somehow got some courage. Inguk smiles at her. "I should meet him face-to-face. Smile at him lile nothing happend. Talk to him like friends should do. Be normal to him."

As thinking it through,  Eunji went home for dinner after dropping Inguk back at the hospital. She made big steps inside the house. She rang the doorbell, surprisingly SangBum was the one who welcomed her in. Eunji gazed her ex-boyfriend. She took a deep breath and put a smile on her face. "Where's eonni?" "In the kitchen." SangBum replies her. Eunji wanted to go to Yuri when SangBum then holds her arm.

"Don't -" Eunji swipes off his hands from her arm. "I won't. " SangBum gave Eunji a smile while she gave him a bitter smile. 'stay strong Eunji. Remember what Inguk said, I deserve happiness!'