020

「 the pain , the cure , the love 」

EunJi was happy to see on her grand opening, a lot of customers came in and occupied the store. She was very overwhelmed indeed when some girls were squealing about how lucky they are to be in the first outlet store of EunJi's famous brand in Korea. EunJi isn't used to go down and work in her own clothing store because she is a top designer also a CEO as she has her own brand. She's like a franchiser with a lot of clothes retail outlet store. And she's the boss.

Time passed and to EunJi's surprise, she was running out of stock already. "Tough on the first day,huh?" EunJi asks her staffs. "I think we should wrap it up for tonight. The shelves and racks has been cleared so quickly," said one. EunJi nodded. "Well, we made a lot today. Thank you for working so hard. And,yes let's wrap it up for tonight," said EunJi who was pleased for the grand opening success. The girls checked around if anything was there to tidy it up before they leave.

"I guess we'll get going then. Oh and miss EunJi you'll have to send us in more stocks for tomorrow," said one of the girls. "I will, don't worry." "And it is an honour to work with you," the girls bowed with smiles on their faces. EunJi replies with a bow and went back in her store,alone. She forgot where the light switch is. EunJi turns 360° slowly to scan every corner. But it was a failure because the store was just too big. So she started starting from the counter.

While that was going on, Inguk and Hara had arrived at KSB shopping mall by Inguk's car. They both walked side by side together. As planned, Jae Hee was also there. His objective was to help Inguk be all romantic with Hara. "So, what would you like as a gift?" asks Hara suddenly. "Um..." Inguk didn't know what to answer because he didn't actually wanted to go out with Hara to choose a gift. All he wanted was for EunJi to get jealous by seeing him with Hara. 

"Inguk-sshi?" "Yes," responded Inguk quickly. "Oh man,just tell her you'll choose it when you pass the right shop," said Jae Hee to Inguk through an ear cip which is a small gadget where you put it in your ear like spies undercover. Inguk told Hara exactly what Jae Hee told him to do. So Inguk and Hara continued their walk around the mall. When Hara was distracted, Inguk whispers to Jae Hee. " Hey, find EunJi's outlet store she might be there. Inform me, cause I'll go there. Roger." "Got that sir," replies Jae Hee.

Back to EunJi. Finally, EunJi found the switches and turns the lights off and the store was balck. "EunJi?" "Oh SHOOT A GHOST!" EunJi takes out her fists. She was scared to death. Infact she was literally closing her eyes and her fists in the air were for self-defense. "It's okay it's me," said the voice laughing.  "Oppa?" EunJi reaches out her hand to touch the person. It was dark. So she needed to confirm it wasn't a ghost. EunJi got his shoulders and said, "Could we go out now? I've just closed the store." Sangbum smiles to EunJi's childish side of hers in the dark.

Sangbum escorts EunJi out to the front of her store. Finally she opens her eyes and started hitting Sangbum. "What? What?" He said while jumping around to avoid EunJi's punch. "Why did you put the switches way back there?" "I'm not the technician who put the switches there maam," he replied. EunJi beats him again. "Okay, okay I'm sorry." EunJi stops and humphs. " I wonder how the girls are going to go home after switching off the lights. They'd have to go through this dark store to find their way out."

"They're braver than you are." EunJi glares at Sangbum. He smiles looking at her all sulky. "Come, I'll send you home." "When does the mall close?" asks EunJi. "11.00 p.m and now it nine thirty," answered Sangbum. "No, it's alright. I've have to deal with the stocks for tomorrow. We're sold out." The two walk to the elevator to go to the groundfloor as they were on the 2nd floor. 

"It is really really so amazing how you're brand and yourself is popular." EunJi smiles to Sangbum. "Is that a compliment? Or a sarcasm?" She smallen her eyes. Sangbum pinches her cheek. EunJi struggles to get his hand off. Sangbum laughs at her as he pulls her cheeck and wiggles it. EunJi was pissed so she pinched his cheecks too. "I got yours," she said and wiggles his cheeck up and down. Ting. The elevator opens.

Hara and Inguk were on the elevator. They were surprise to see two people pinching their cheeck together. Well, it was a big surprise for Inguk. It totally shocked him to see EunJi so quickly and weirdly infront of the door of the elevator... with Sangbum. It semed like EunJi and Sangbum were too busy pulling each other faces off to even notice the elevator has opened. "I found her,now what?" Inguk whispers to Jae Hee while gritting her teeth so that no one could here what he says.

"Do something with Hara then," said Jae Hee. "Like what?" asks Inguk, desperate.  "Hold her waist." "What!" Hara looks to Inguk who was acting weird. Inguk covers his mouth like nothing happened. "Then..kiss her WAIT NO. Hug her," says Jae Hee. "Dr.Seo?" Sangbum just realised the elevator door is opened and Inguk's presence.  EunJi also turned. Inguk quickly hugs Hara.

EunJi eyes were round as soon as she saw them hugging. Sangbum turns to EunJi beside him. He sees jealousy in her eyes towards Inguk and the girl who he doesn't know. Sangbum felt hurted for some reason seeing EunJi like that. He felt that Inguk was a threat. As an ex, he shouldn't have any feelings but Sangbum had something going on in his mind and he did not even know it would be coming.