001

「 the pain , the cure , the love 」

 

The cool breeze blowing softly. The clear night sky filled with sparkling shining stars. EunJi and  Sang Bum was lying down side by side on the green soft grass while looking up to the sky. It was not a cold night but a breezly night.EunJi didn't wear a coat or anything thick to warm her. She was laying on Sang Bum's arm. His cuddle is enough for her to feel warm,cozy and safe. The two lover birds watched the beautiful night sky.

"Oppa." EunJi softly whispered. "I have something to tell you." She continued although Sang Bum didn't gave an answer or a simple reply. EunJi gulped down slowly. She got up from her lying letting Sang Bum lie on the ground alone. Her condition is now sitting. "I got the answer from the Fashion Univer-"

"Oh look! A shooting star!" Sang Bum shouted. EunJi looked up to the sky. Yup,it was a shooting star. "Better make a wish." Sang Bum closed his eyes tight. EunJi just looks at his doings. A few seconds later, Sang Bum open his eyes.

"What did you wished for?" EunJi curiously asked her boyfriend. Sang Bum suddenly sat as exactly the way as EunJi. He glanced at EunJi and gave her a smile.

"I wish you wouldn't go." Sang Bum sounded so romantic. His words and tone were like begging EunJi not to leave. "But I have to go...it's my dream. I don't want to leave you but..i-" EunJi didn't finish her words.

She couldn't look at Sang Bum. She feels guilty if she goes. She stood up and wanted to run away.

But her actions was stopped by Sang Bum. Sang Bum grabbed EunJi to his arms. EunJi could feel his hearbeat. "Are you leaving me now?" He slowly asks. "I understand if you have to go baby...i dont wanna be the obstacle to stop what you love to do."

EunJi cries in Sang Bum's chests. "Its for 3 years, I don't want to leave you...I love you." EunJi was in a dilemma to leave her boyfriend or to futher her studies in fashion at N.Y.

"I know you love me. Baby.." EunJi looks up to face Sang Bum who was taller than her and found her lips were smoothly touched by Sang Bum's lips. 

EunJi lets go of the kiss. She slides down back to Sang Bum's chest. EunJi felt like that was the last smooch from Sang Bum. Although if she comes back from New York. Anything could happen while she's gone. So, EunJi was afraid. Afraid of losing Sang Bum.

"Promise me you'll wait for me." EunJi looks at Sang Bum. "I promise. Its only for 3 years. I could wait for you forever if i had to. Cause i love you. Noone can replace you. I promise baby.Trust me." Sang Bum hugged EunJi tight.

"I trust you." EunJi replied softly in his hug.


3 YEARS LATER

"Welcome back to Korea,Miss Jung." EunJi's driver greeted her as she drops off from her personal jet. EunJi smiled at him. "I'm very glad I'm back at at where I belong." 

EunJi is now a top fashion designer after she graduated at the fashion university in N.Y. 

Mr.Kim takes her luggage and puts in the back of the car. EunJi gets in the car. "Miss, Jung should we head to the house? Or do you want to stop somewhere else?" Kindly Mr.Kim asks EunJi.

EunJi gaves a smile. "Just call me EunJi. You have worked with me for so long, Mr.Kim. You're like a father to me." Mr.Kim smiles while his head looks down. "Anyways just go straight. We're not going home yet. Just let me think where we heading." Mr.Kim nods and continue to his driving.

EunJi settles downs at the back of the seat calmly. She looks out of the car window. The sxenery was beautiul. She was stunned of the beautiness. "Nothing has change here." She whispers to herself.

Then she touched her neck. There was a necklace. EunJi touched the necklace that has a heart shape locket. She smiled. "Does Sang Bum knows i'm back home?"

"Hmm, maybe not."

"I'll make a suprise for him then."

"Sang Bum likes teddy bears. *smiles* Glad I brought a present for him." EunJi looks at the teddy bear beside her. It was huge yet cute.

"I can't wait what he'll say when he sees me.Ah~ its so long " EunJi daydreams for a while and got an idea. "Mr.Kim, will you drop me to Sang Bum's house?" 

"Oh, certainly. Your sister told me to drop you at home and then asked you to come to Sang Bum's house." Mr.Kim explained.

"Oh really? That's weird she didn't told me anything lately.What is going on actually? Are they making a surprise welcoming home for me?" EunJi excitedly asked.

Mr.Kim told her that it was something much bigger then a party. EunJi waited unpatiently in the car that was heading to Sang Bum's house.

They finally arrived at their destination. EunJi jumped out of the car. She could see so many people coming in and out of the house and it was crowded? It was like a big ceremony.

Mr.kim told EunJi that he will head home and leave her luggage there. The car passes by. EunJi didn't forget to bring along the teddy bear that she brought for Sang Bum. She hugged the teddy bear and headed inside the house.

It was like a wedding ceremony. There were some people who came near EunJi  greeting her welcome back and saying congratulations. EunJi was confused. "Whose wedding is this." EunJi wondered.

Then she felt uncomfortable. She felt somethings just not right. EunJi look around. "It can't be oppa's..." Her eyes got stuck to a big wedding photo that was placed at the garden of the house. Its more like a banner.

EunJi examines the photo of a married couple. Her eyes went wider. "It cacan't be eonni and-" 

"EunJi." The voice that she recognises came to her close. EunJi turns to that voice. It was her boyfriend, Sang Bum. Standing infront of her wearing a black suit as in the photo.

"Sang Bum?" EunJi asked. She  wants to know whats happening. "You came back home safely!" Sang Bum smiled and pats EunJi's head.

"Oppa, whats-"

Before she could ask anything EunJi's sister came and hanged her arm to Sang Bum's arm. "Jagi~ what are you doing here?" Yuri asked with a cute expression. Kim Bum twitched Yuri's cheeks.

"What? Whats happening?" EunJi's heart was suspiciously asking.

"Hey, little sis!" Yuri then just noticed the precence of her sister, EunJi. "How was N.Y? Had fun there?" Yuri asked EunJi who was actually the one who's suppose to ask them.

EunJi kept silent. Kim Bum looked at EunJi and asked her what she was holding.  "Is that for me?" He asks. EunJi gave a bitter smile. "Oh, jagiya~come there's some guests calling us.EunJi you can put the gifts at the presents section.

EunJi was confused. She placed the teddy bear nicely near the presents. 'HAPPY WEDDING'S DAY' Was written on some present boxes. 

"So, Sang Bum married eonni?" EunJi was taken aback. "EunJi.." Sang Bum calls her like a whisper from behind.

EunJi turns to look at Kim Bum . "You're -" "follow me" Kim Bum holds EuEunJi's hand and went in the house upstairs when noone was looking.

Sang Bum bought EunJi in his room. In the room, Sang Bum gave EunJi a hug. EunJi felt like crying suddenly. She pushes Sang Bum a little back from her.

" How could you do this to me ? " Eunji's tears rolled down her fluffy cheeks.

" I know this is hard for you to except what I had done." Sang Bum said with a guilty expression .

" How could you marry my sister ?! You promised that you will wait for me untiI I come back ! " Eunji was so angry with Sang Bum. " I was lonely . Yuri was the one who was here for me when you weren't here " Sang Bum explained to Eunji.

Eunji felt like she wanted to slap Sang Bum." Jagiya~! " A shout from downstairs made the two startled." That must be Yuri calling me" Sang Bum holded Eunji' s shoulders. " Stay here, don't go anywhere. " 

Sang Bum went to the door of his room and went out leaving Eunji crying in his room alone . Eunji fell on her knees weakly . She was hopeless.

Her boyfriend that she waited until she finishes her studies for 3 years are now someone else's . She felt the world left her lonely in emptiness. What were her sins? 

 


 

Hello guys, fiq here! ^^

Oh my god! Its sooo LONG .lmao..school is creeping me out.with homeworks, exams oh god i can't live anymore lol.

Thanks guys for reading my ff.although its boring i'm just greatfull you came to look and read it! Thanks!^0^

Okay i think thats all byee xoxo readers~