019

「 the pain , the cure , the love 」

Sangbum smiles as he looks at the clothing store he prepared for EunJi. "Sir,the clothes are neatly arranged and so as the mannequins ," said someone.

"Wow." Sangbum turns to his right and could see EunJi who just arrived to look on how everything is going. EunJi loved how Sangbum setted the floor to be 'wooden floor'. She looked around and everything was perfect. "You did everything like i told you so except for this floor." EunJi looks at Sangbum beside her. "Why? Is it not good?" "No." EunJi jokes. "It's in your favorite wood colour. When did you change?" 

EunJi crosses her arms. "You still remember." "I've dated you,i know." Sangbum smiles and escorted her to check the clothe storage behind the counter passing a secret door. "This place is sure big." EunJi was amazed with everything. "So, you know what behind here is used for right. And I've made sure that it has plenty of lights in here. You don't like the dark,right." Sangbum and EunJi went back to the front. 

"It's pretty, really." EunJi smiles. "And the last is," Sangbum calls out for about four people. "These people here will help to manage your clothing store." EunJi greets them with a bow. "Oppa, i don't get it why are you doing this? Why offer me to set a store in your shopping mall?" asks EunJi. "I'll tell you later, look there's someone here." 

EunJi looks at the way Sangbum pointed out. "Yuri eonni." Yuri approaches her with a hug."I heard from Sangbum that you're opening a store here." EunJi smiles at her.  "I thought it was nice to do business in Korea too." "It is nice," says Yuri while squeezing her arm around Sangbum's arm. EunJi felt awkward standing infront of the couple.

"Miss EunJi." calls someone from nowhere. EunJi turns to the person. "Miss EunJi I'm from Star Fashion.co, tell me why now are you opening a store of your brands in Korea." "Hi I'm from A Style For You, Miss EunJi, what have made you to sell your brands here?"  "Miss EunJi smile to the camera." EunJi was surprised. Suddenly from two people,  four to five people surrounds EunJi with their note books and cameras. "She's a top designer indeed," whispered Yuri to Sangbum.

"Yes, I will answer one by one."


 

Inguk walks out from the surgery room, taking his mask off. "How'd it go with yours?" Jae Hee washes his hands at the sink nearby. He also came out from the surgery room. " The baby is still alive. I hope his bladder recovers quickly. We don't what him to suffer," responded Inguk and opened the tapped water to wash his hands. "Hernia, i suppose." Inguk nods and closed the tap after he was done washing.

"I'm hungry. Let's get dinner shall we?" "Sure I'll treat you." Jae Hee jumped excited. Zutt Zutt Zutt. "It's your phone," says Jae Hee. Inguk picks it up. "Inguk-sshi?" "Oh EunJi, yes?" Jae Hee who was beside him was sneering as soon as Inguk mentioned 'EunJi'. "I've opened a clothing store in KSB shopping mall. So it's a grand opening. If you have time, mind paying a visit?" Jae Hee giggles and tells Inguk to agree right away. 

"I'm busy." Jae Hee frowns at Inguk's answer. "Oh is that so...Alright maybe next time," replys EunJi "Hey, you don't even have any cases to handle tonight," says Jae Hee, angry with Inguk's lie. "Pardon me?" EunJi could hear Jae Hee through the phone. "No, nothing it's Jae Hee he's talking alone." Inguk covers and soundlessly told Jae Hee to shut up. "EunJi,he's giving excuses. He actually loves to see you-" 

Inguk grabs Jae Hee's neck tight to his body. "Didn't i tell you to shut up?" He scolds Jae Hee while gritting his teeth so that EunJi wouldn't hear it. "EunJi, I can't tonight sorry," continued Inguk. "Dr.Goo!" Jae Hee suddenly shouted as he see Hara coming towards him and Inguk.

EunJi behind the phone could hear Jae Hee's voice. "Hello Dr.Seo and Dr.Goo Jae Hee," said Hara. Jae was fluttering as he heard Hara mention his full name. "We also share the same family name," says Jae Hee blushing. Inguk puts his phone down but he didn't 'ended' his call with EunJi. EunJi leaned to her phone to hear the coversation. "What brings you here?" asks Inguk.

"Can't I be here?" Hara replies. EunJi could already guess it was a girl and EunJi felt very interested to know why the girl called 'Dr.Goo' is there with Inguk and Jae Hee. "No, not in the means of that," responded Inguk. Hara giggles. EunJi rolled her eyes hearing Hara through the phone being all giddy. "So, is there something up?" Jae Hee then asks. "Yes." Hara looks to Inguk.

"You've made me get in trouble."

"Me?"

"My Hae Jin. My patient."

"Oh, your handling her."

"Yes and it got carried away."

"Did Dr.Choi scold you for not taking care of her by yourself?"

"Yes. She said I shouldn't get any help from the seniors as this is a test for me to pass my qualification to be named a doctor. "

"But I think I did a good job calming Hae Jin. Why? Is the kid not taking her medics again?"

EunJi understood it was about some patient to do with them so she decided to hung up. It wasn't any of her business to know anyways. Until she heard, "No,she's more listening now and because of that I should show my gratitude. I would like to go out with you and buy you a small gift. Would yoh go out with me?" 

Jae Hee who was there was surprised. He looked to Hara and then to Inguk. Inguk looks at his bestfriend who was in major dumbfounded. "I'm busy,I'm sorry," responded Inguk. 

"YAHOOOO!"

EunJi screams happily and without her knowing, it was heard by Inguk,Jae Hee and Hara. "Is that your phone?" asks Hara. Inguk just realized he hadn't ended his call with EunJi. Inguk looks at his phone and yes, it was still 'on call' . "You know Dr.Goo, I'm always free," Jae Hee fills in the spot right away when Inguk checked his phone. "Dr.Goo," suddenly Inguk calls her out. "Bro, I'm talking with the lady here." Jae Hee got pissed. Inguk looks at his phone that EunJi is still 'on call' with him and looks back at Hara. "I guess I could make it."

Hara smiles and Jae Hee was frowning at Inguk, he started cursing him in the inside.Meanwhile that was going on, EunJi hearing everything through the phone bit her lips. She was unimpressed. Hara skips off with a deal to meet Inguk at 9 infront of the hospital. Inguk turns to Jae Hee who was looking moody. Inguk puts his phone back to his ear. "EunJi I'm sorry there was something going on so I didn't get to-" "Just hung up on me next time." EunJi ended the call.

"I hate you." Jae Hee walks away. "Jae, wait let me explain." Inguk puts his phone in his pocket and rushes to his bestfriend who is sulking with him. "No, don't come near me. Don't. " Inguk follows him to his room. "Jae c'mon is it about Dr.Goo Hara?" Jae Hee throws his white coat to the sofa. "What the duck man. You like Dr.Goo?" Inguk comes near to Jae Hee and holds his shoulder. "I thought you like Miss Jung!" "Take it easy. Breathe in," Inguk tries to calm Jae Hee. 

"I don't like Dr.Goo she's all yours." Jae Hee glares at Inguk. "I've got a big plan tonight." Jae Hee rolls his eyes. "Don't you still get me? You're a guru in love. Seriously you can't capture what's in my head?" "No." Jae Hee swipes off Inguk's hands and sits down on his chair. "EunJi heard the entire conversation. And-" "Stop." Jae Hee made a hand sign to Inguk telling. 

"So she heard it and you going out with Hara is testing her jealousy." Jae Hee seemed to get the clue. Inguk smiles at Jae Hee, "The master of love is back to his senses."

"But she'd only be jealous if she likes you." 

"She hung up...fast too."

"That doesn't me she like you."

"Okay but I think she's jealous. "

"A girl hanging up means she's jealous? I have about hundred girls ended calls with me in seconds."

"Hey, do you want me to date Dr.Goo?"

"Hell,no. Are you sure she'll be jealous? I mean I don't see her interest in you like you both are in level one; the fruends zone."

"I don't know she sounded angry when she hung up. I say,me and Hara go shop at KSB shopping mall."

"Fantastic idea. You and Hara act lovely and EunJi will see you two and-"

"Absolutely. "

"Don't be so cheesy with Hara. She's mine."

"I won't,  I promise. But help me out how to be all sweet."

"I'll be there watching you from far then."

"Great."

"This better works  out."

Inguk smiles to Jae Hee. He finds it very fun tonight. He imagined how EunJi would be when she sees him with Hara all angry like how she hung up on him just now. It sounded like hope for him to fill in Sangbum's spot which is left empty inside of EunJi's heart.  Inguk craves to know if EunJi had feelings for him. He doesn't wants to be rejected like he had been with Yuri. Inguk decided that he won't ask towards the girl he likes either she likes him too or not because he'd feel embarrassed. Being rejected by his first love had taught him a lot of lessons.

Inguk suddenly thought, 'what if she doesn't even bother to see me and Hara tonight?' . Inguk could tell his answer to his question is that EunJi would not be interested in him then. That would totally . It would be double the embarrassment to even think EunJi likes him. Still, Inguk thought it would be a good idea to know. After all, his feelings towards EunJi is still fragile . It isn't as deep like solid so he could take the hit of truth if EunJi doesn't even thought of Inguk more than friends. Atleast he'll break and recover quickly.

"But not now," he whispers to himself.