II Nine II

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

You're POV.

 

The time had come, the time to say goodbye. I hate this. Somehow, I want time to stop. I don't want this to be the end of all things I want to be with Luhan, even just for few more hours. I will be back again into a hopeless fangirl..

 

"I'll take you home" a sudden voice interrupted my drama mode, Luhan's voice. This will be the last time I can hear that freaking cute voice personally. /sigh/

 

I took a deep breath and said, "Let's go."

"What with the sigh?" Gonna miss me huh?" luhan said grinning.

"Shut up!" I roared at him.

"Just admit it Jinri." he smirked.

"Shut up or you'll die?" Ofcourse I'm gonna miss you, JERK!

"Okaaaay~" he replied happily. How can you act so happy there? While my heart is begging for seconds just to be with you. YOU'RE REALLY JERK! TS.

 

We were already in front of our house, Luhan and the other members ride me home with their Manager's car.

"Bye nooonaaaa!" tao said while waving his hand.

"Did you already accepted our Lulu?" Chen asked.

I just smiled at him while Luhan just glared.

"Bye Jinri." Xiumin & Kris said.

 

I was standing infront of our house, with Luhan infront of me. I took a deep breath and said, "Look, thank you for this memorable & meaningful day. I won't forget this day so don't even dare to forget me ok?" I said jokingly but deep inside my heart was about to burst because of depression. I will really gonna miss this jerk infront of me.

"And Luhan.. About what you said. Ahhhm, is that for real? Are you really.. Uhhm.." you uttered.

He smirked and replied, "Don't act like we won't see each other again. I don't want your answer to be in a hurry. Think it well. And if we're really meant for each other we'll meet again no matter what."

That words.. I don't want to hope for that words.. But.. Again, my heart is dis-obeying me..

"Go now." I said as I hold my tears.

Luhan leaned close to me and I suddenly felt a soft & gentle lips touching my forhead. I was stucked in that moment. My eyes widen and my heart is beating so fast. I frozed like a statue. Everytime you're near, time, wind, people around, and the even the world stops.

"Take care of yourself Jinri. We'll meet again. Just wait, okay?" Luhan whispered.

I'll take this as a wonderful dream.

- End of POV -

 

Few weeks later...

You woke up in a morning breeaze, while the birds are happily chirping and the sun is gracefully shining. A beautiful morning. You always don't get proper sleep cause you're head was always thinking about the words that Luhan said and even the you first forhead kiss.

"Aish! that jerk. That was my first kiss, He didin't even get my permission!" you said annoyingly to yourself.

The doorbell suddenly ding.

"Who will be the person ringing the doorbell so early in the morning?!" you said while walking downstairs.

You're eyes widened the moment you opened the door. OH.MY.GOD. I'm dreaming right? Don't tell me that EXO M is infront of me. I must be halluscinating. You blinked your eyes and still, the WHOLE EXO M members were standing infront of you.

"What are you guys doing here?!" you said shockly.

"Is that how you treat your new neighbors?" a boy with a simple white shirt and black jeans wearing a messy hair said. Mygash, Luhan why so perfect?

"New neighbors?!?!?!" you again asked shockly.

"We moved here since this morning." a cute tall guy named Tao said.

I can die now. They will be my neighbors? Exo will be my neighbors! Omygod. HEAVEN! Alleluiah! Praise be to God.

"Oh I see." you said as you tried to hide your exagerated and fangirling feelings inside your heart.

"Would you mind letting us enter your house? It's kinda cold here outside. And if some fans see us here, we'll be attacked by them immedietly." Kris said coldy. Eyy. this guy. Acting so cold to me while so sweet to my bestfriend, Miyoung. Wait. Right Miyoung! I should call her now & tell her that Exo M is here. Yay! This will be fun!

"Ohh sorry. So guys, let's go inside. Ahm, sorry it's a little messy 'cause I dindn't expect your sudden visit." you said.

"It's okay though. Our dorm is 10 times messier than your house." Lay said then smiled. OH.MY.GOD. My feelings. I cannot handle this anymore! That overflowing cuteness! That dimple. /deeeeaaaaaddd/ Yes I know how to be an exagerated fangirl. It doesn't mean that even I'm an 'hopeless fan', I couldn't feel exagerated feelings. I'm still a fangirl right?

"Anyways, how have you been Jinnie-ah?" Lay asked.

"I.. I'm per... perfectly fine." you uttered and you can feel your cheeks is turning red, like blushing. Why o why do I feel this way? I'm over exagerated and my heart is bouncing like crazy when I'm with Luhan and my freaking cheeks is blushing when I'm with Lay. Ahh! Jinri, choose only one. Not two. But... What's wrong with having two crushes? Maybe it's okay.

You turned your head towards Luhan who is seating on the sofa and saw him staring at you and Lay. Luhan glared at Lay while Lay glared him back. Tension, tension. I can feel tension between this two. Maybe they fought. Jinri, think a subject to change this mood. Faster! Be a Jimmy Neutron. Ah brain blast! *ting*

"Guys, want me to bake you a cake?" you said. Where the hell did I get that? I don't even know how to use an oven. It's been two years since I baked a cake and that's really not a good one. It's freakinly bad. It turned that our house nearly burned beacause our oven over heated. This will be a mess, Jinri.

"You know how to bake a cake?!?!" tao said shockly. Actually, not. I don't. It's just that, it was the first thing popped into my mind.

"My mother taught me how to bake." you answered. Aw. Jinri, where on earth did you get that again? You're mother is always out of town. Ahhh! YOU ENTERED A BE A BIG MESS.

"I'll bake now. Wait me here." you said. Goodluck to me.

"Wait Jinri, want me to help you?" an angelic voice suddenly spoked, Lay's voice.

"Really? You know how to bake?" you asked with full of hope.

"Yes. He does. He always bake a cake whenever he is bored. He also know how cook." Xiumin answered.

"Ohhh, really? That was nice." you said admiringly.

"What's nice with that? He just know how to cook." Luhan said anooyed.

"Ohh, our Luhan is jealous. Luhan don't be jealous. Lay won't take your Jinri away." chen said teasingly.

Luhan just sighed. A deeeeeeeep sigh.

You and Lay headed to the kitchen.

"Do you really know how to bake? That was really amazing." you said.

"Uh, yes. I learned it since grade school." he replied while preparing the ingridients.

"Wow. Jinja! Daebak!" you said full of amazement.

"Let's get starting." He said.

"But.. Ahhmm.. I'll tell you something.. Don't be mad ok? I.. I don't really know how to bake, I don't even know how to use oven. It's just that, that was the first thing that popped into my mind. Mianhe." you said.

"Ahh, kyeopta." he said while pinching your cheeks.

"It's ok. I'll bake the cake. Just stay here by my side. We'll tell the other members that you're the one who baked the cake ok?" he said and smiled.

"No. I'll tell them the truth that you're the one who baked." you protested.

"No, it's ok." he said.

"But.."

"I said it's fine." he said.

"Ok, as you said." you replied.

He just smiled.

He started baking the cake. And you just watched. He is freakin' smexy when he is baking! Jinri, stop your ert mind. Aish.

"Did you know that girls really like boys who know how to cook?" you said.

"Really? So you like me?" he said.

"Uhm." you uttered. AWKWARD.

"Jusr kidding." he said.

"Ahh, hahahaha. That was funny." you replied.

"But, Jinri... Do you like Luhan?" he asked. Why does he suddenly asked that out of the blue? It's an awkward question.

You just stayed silent.

"It's ok even if you don't answer." he said.

"Uhhhm, actually I don't really know. I don't really know what I feel. It's weird." you said.

"You can tell me anything." he said.

"Uhhm, should I like him? I don't know. My heart beat so fast when I'm with him. Yet, I don't want to feel this way because in the end I know that I'll just be hurt. I'm just a fan, he's an idol." you said then sighed.

"So what? There's nothing wrong with liking an idol. We're all the same. We're all people though. People who have hearts, people who fall inlove." he said.

"Liking an idol is a different one. It's like reaching the stars with your feet on the ground. And there are a lot of fans out there. And if miracle happen that me & Luhan entered a relationship, fans might get hurt. I know that hurtful feeling 'cause I'm also a fan. I don't want them to get hurt just beacaus of me." you said.

"You know that was the reason why I like you, you keep on thinking of what will happen to others. You don't even care if you, yourself will get hurt by your decisions." Lay asked.

"You.. What?" you said shockly.

Lay's POV.

"I said I like you Jinri. I like you as a friend." Lay replied. I like you Jinri, I really do but you're heart seems taken. I don't want to confuse you. I wish you'll be happy with Luhan. But I swear if he dared to hurt you, I will not hesitate to take you away from him.

- END OF POV. -

"You're really funny, Lay." you said then bit your lip.

After few minutes, the y baking of Zhang Yixing is already done.

"I'll be the one to prepare this. Go to the living room now, thank you for baking the cake." you said.

"Sure, anytime." he replied.

While you are preparing the cake. A skinny man wearing a white shirt entered the kitchen and walk towards the table. He sit on the chair and rest his elbows on the table while his chin is tucked on his palm. Luhan. You. Are. Freakinly. So. Damn. Cute.

"What now?" you said and raised your eyebrow while hiding you're fangirling feelings inside.

He blinked an said, "Feed me" then he opened his mouth.

"What the hell? Stop acting like a baby Luhan!" you said.

"From now on, I'll be your baby. So feed me.. Ahhh~" he said as he widely open his mouth.

No choice but to feed this big baby. You sliced a small piece of cake and feed it to him.

"Happy now?!" you said coldy.

"Not yet." he answered then sliced a cake and direct it towards you.

"Say ahhh~" he said.

"Luhan, stop it!" you said with an annoyed face.

"Say ahh~ first." Luhan protested.

"Fine." You opened your mouth and Luhan placed the cake inside your mouth.

"One couple is sweet here~ Feeding each othe like a baby~" you suddenly heard a voice popped from somewhere. You turn around and saw Chen, Tao & Xiumin grinnning, while Kris is wearing an expressionless face and Lay is slightly pouting from behind.

"Oh sorry guys, I'll prepare the food now." you said embarassly.

"Okay." they said then leaved.

You served the cake. They ate it and you receive alot of good comments and compliments. I shouldn't be the one receiving this compliments. Lay should be the one.

"This isn't delicious." Luhan said.

"Then don't eat." you growled.

"Just kidding. This is the most delicous cake I've ever eaten cause you're the one who made it." he said then winked at you. The other members started teasing you again except for Kris and Lay.

"Got to go now guys. I have schedule for today." lay said smiling, a fake smile.

"Oh I see. Ok bye. Thanks again. Take care of yourself." you said.

He smiled and left.

"What's with him? He's acting so weird this days." Kris said.

"Don't know." Tao answered.

"Just give him space." Luhan added.

You can feel tension again so you decided to change the topic.

"Anyway, what provokes you to move to another house? Uh, I mean new dorm?" you asked curiously.

"We're noisy. No not us, but Luhan is noisy. Because of that, our neighborhood can't sleep well at night and they are always destructed by us. The reported us to the land lord so our manager hyung decided to take us to another dorm. And here we are, this is the 10th time we moved to another dorm since our debut." Xiumin explained.

"What?! 10th?!?!?!" you replied shockly.

They just laughed.

"Luckily for you, there is an empty dorm in the building infront the of your house. So you can see me now, everyday." luhan said.

You just simply rolled your eyes.

"What to do now?" you said as you sit on the couch next to Luhan. Luhan leaned his head and placed it on your shoulders.

"What the? Luhan! What are you---" before you could finish your words Luhan interrupted you.

"Just now please. I'm tired." he whispered.

You just sighed and let him rest on your shoulders. You can't deny it, you're heart freakinly like it. Butterflies are again flying on your stomach.

"Would you guys please stop flirting infront of us?" Kris said coldly.

"We're not. It's just your friend doing this kind of stuffs." you defended yourself.

"Admit it, you like it." Kris said. Do I? Maybe. Ok, I admit it. My heart is happy.

You just remained silent.

"Jinri, is Miyoung not coming today?" Tao asked.

"Oh right. Miyoung. I forgot. Wait, I should call her. Excuse me." you said as you stand and remove Luhan's head. You headed to the kitchen and called Miyoung.

"Miyoung, guess what? Exo M are here!" you said excitedly.

"Don't joke around Jinri. Why will exo m go there?" she replied.

"You don't believe me? Fine. You won't see Kris." you said.

"Are you telling the truth?" she asked.

"Of course, why would I lie?" you said.

"OMYGOD! JINRI! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER! I'LL GET GOING! I'LL BE THERE IN 5 MINUTES!" she shouted.

- end call -

You headed back to the living roon and you noticed that Kris is gone.

"Where is Kris?" you asked.

They just all sighed.

 

*Flashback*

"Why are you asking about Miyoung?" kris asked.

"Because I like her. I like the way she act. I like her features. I like all about her." tao replied.

"What?!?!" Kris said with a shocked expression.

"Why? You don't like her, right? She is not your taste after all." tao said.

"Shut up Tao!" Kris exclaimed.

"You'll just hurt her Kris. I know that your sweetness for her is just a fan service." tao replied.

"SHUT UP TAO! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" Kris shouted and leaved.

- End of flashback -

 

Your POV.

Everybody is glaring at Tao. Maybe, waiting for an answer.

"There's nothing wrong with liking a girl right?" Tao said sadly. What? Liking a girl? Who? What's happening?

"But Tao, Kris likes Miyoung." Xiumin said. 

"I think he doesn't. He's just acting sweet because of fan service. That's what I think." What? Fanservice? So all this time Kris was just faking my besfriend? O God. So gross. How dare he?! I won't let him come near my bestfriend again. And.. It means that Luhan wasn't totally serious with what he said to me, that he likes me. It's just a SIMPLE FANSERVICE. Ouch.

"Tao, what if Kris really likes Miyoung?" Chen asked.

"I don't know." tao replied.

 

On the other hand,

Miyoung's POV.

I was rushing after Jinri told me that EXO M is on their house. I'll see Kris again. While I'm on my way, I saw a tall man infront of Jinri's house, Kris. OMYGOD. KRIS IS REALLY HERE. JINRI IS NOT TROLLING ME. I paused and catch my breath. Then I approached him.

"Kris, what are you doing here outside? Let's go inside." I said.

He was shocked by my sudden appearance.

"Miyoung, let's go for a walk first." he replied woth a sad voice.

"Uhh, ok." I answered.

He held my hands which was too shocking but at the same time my heart is bouncing like crazy. We walked hand in hand. Thankfully, there's no people around this place, there's no fans around. He is silent while we're walking.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"Miyoung, do you like me?" Kris asked.

"Uhh.." I uttered. I can't say a single word.

"Cause me, I like you. I really do." he said.

"I like you too Kris." I whispered.

He just smiled and embraced me.

- End of POV. -

 

On the other hand,

You're POV.

"Tao, Love has no boundaries nor limitations. Love comes in unexpectime time & in unexpected persons. Therefore, idols can still fall inlove with their fans. Idols are made to inspire not to depress. Fans are like gems to us, they are precious ones that we need to take care. They are the number one reason why we are called EXO, why we are idolized. They are the persons who protect us from all our bashers and haters no matter what. The people who supports us even we don't know them, the people who waited for almost 20 ceturies just for our comebacks, the people who are with us in sad times and happy times. International fans who stayed all day long infront of their computers, laptops, or phones just to see us. The persons who saved their dayly allowance and can even sell their kidneys just to buy our merchs and tickets for our concerts. They are the reason why we are living. God made us on a purpose, and that purpose is to love them TRULY. We shouldn't be fake to them. We didn't need that freaking fanservice to express our gratitude and love to them. We shouldn't be plastic to them. Kris doesn't act sweet and gentle on Miyoung just for fanservice. I know he did it because he really likes Miyoung. And as I said, Love has no boundaries. Idols, stars, fans, sinners and even the leapers can love each other. Look, Jinri is our fan & I'm an idol and still I like her." Luhan sermoned.

My heart regained after what he said. Luhan, you didn't really fail making my heart beat so fast. After that long explanation, Luhan the jerk turned into a Luhan I had loved in my past fangirl life.

 

I admit it now, I'm starting to fall inlove with this Xi Luhan again.

 

 

A/N: AYO GUYS! Here's a long chapter for all of you!! Hope you like it. ;) Don't forget to subscribe & comment! :*

XOXO, @nicolecarig authornim~