FINALE

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

It’s been 7 years already since Luhan and I had made up and it still feels surreal that I’m dating an idol, and the most amazing thing there is, it’s my own idol. There are a lot of things that had happened within those 7 years, we already publicize our relationship and same goes with Kris and Miyoung, and we unexpectedly got a lot of good feedbacks which we’ve never imagined, fans took it whole-heartedly and told us that they’re really happy for Luhan and that they’ll support our relationship. It’s really heartwarming that we are accepted by them though there are also few fans who objected and criticized us, of course we can’t avoid that but I’m not taking it too seriously and I understand them because as a fan too, I know how painful it is and maybe they’re just shock that it all happened in one second. Aside from all those some not-so-good-comments, everything is just at peace and is going well. EXO is still promoting and in fact, they’re already having a comeback next month so they’re really busy working hard to make a great wave with this comeback.

Also, my parents already knows that I’m dating Luhan, I let them know beforehand and though my mom is really shocked about it, she handled it pretty well and she said that she’ll support me as long as I’m happy and she said that all what happened in the past is just part of the history and she already had forgiven Luhan and Luhan’s parents long time ago, she’s really cool right? My dad already approved our relationship too but he said that he won’t be too easy for Luhan at the company to make it fair for the other idols, he said that he won’t give Luhan a special treatment just because he’s my boyfriend which Luhan accepted. I already met Luhan’s parents too just two years ago, Luhan took me to China to meet them, I remember how nervous I am those times that I kept on holding on Luhan’s hands while we’re on the airport, I clearly remember how sweat my palms is that time because I’m really afraid of what their reaction will be but Luhan assured me and told me that his parents will surely love me, I’m really thankful that Luhan never left me while he’s introducing me to his parents, I’ll be lying if I say that I didn’t felt any pressure because I did but because Luhan is there, I somehow feel relieved. Fortunately, they accepted me and even told me that they want 3 grandchildren which really made me laugh so hard. They told me to take good care of Luhan and I promise them that I will love and cherish him.

Miyoung & Kris? Well, they stick together like a gum that they can’t be separated anymore. They really do love each other and I’m happy that I can see the real and genuine smiles on my best friend’s face again. Kris treats him so well and I’m thankful that my best friend met a guy like him.

Lay is still adorable as ever, and I don’t think there is someone he’s dating right now, he’s really a kind man and I hope that he’ll meet the perfect girl for her, we tried to set him up with a lot of girls already but it all didn’t worked out. Maybe it’s not really the time for him to date, he still needs to promote and spread world peace.

Xiumin on the other hand is still the same Minseok, he’ still the cute bun and he already have his own café, he’s planning to continue his passion of being a barista once he retired of being an idol, but it’ll take a long long time before that happens. For now, he’s satisfied with being single but he also hope that one day he can also be able to find the love of his life.

Tao is still a baby as ever, he has a crush on Victoria but he can’t make a move because he gets too shy even just seeing her, we’re happy that he had coped up and already moved on with Miyoung, they’re good friends now and in fact, they’re most likely the best friends type. He always ask for Miyoung’s advice or help to make an action for Victoria and Miyoung is like a bridge who connects both Tao and Vic, well everything is pretty good between them, I think Vic has also have this some kind of infatuation with Tao, I feel it.

Chen has really improved his singing skills a lot, he’s really so damn good to the extent that you’ll really cry once you hear his voice. His voice is really angelic and he even released his own solo album last year which sold millions of copy, he’s really successful now though he still hasn’t thought of having a girlfriend yet because he wants to focus on his career but there’s really someone he likes, his Li yin noona but he hasn’t thought of courting her yet because like what I’ve said, he’s really passionate with his job and wants to focus on it. But maybe sooner or later, he’ll make his move.

 

Luhan’s POV.

Today, I’m here at the seashore where all the precious memories of our puberty days are created. I can remember it vividly now. The fresh air is alluring and, water splashes are really good in the ears, the smell of the sea is really nosegasm and the picture looks like a beautiful scenery. The memories are slowly flashing back and I can’t help but to smile while reminiscing all those good things that had happened at the past, I can picture those times while me and Jinri are goofing around and giggling with genuine smiles on our faces, we’re so innocent and purely in loved back then. Yes, even I’m still young back then and we barely knew anything about the world, I already knew it was love. The feeling of wanting to protect her and to keep her safe by embracing her with my arms, the feeling of wanting to kiss her passionately, the feeling of wanting to cook for her early in the morning and wake her up with sweet kisses, the feeling of wanting to hug her tight at night and give her a peck on the checks while bidding goodnight, the feeling of wanting her to fix my necktie before I go to work and wishing me good luck every day, the feeling of wanting to marry her, to cherish and to love her and to be with her forever. I already felt all of it.

Today is the finally day when all my dreams will finally be granted, today is the day that I can call you mine forever, today is the day.

I prepared a table with loads of food and a bottle of champagne; I planned to have a romantic dinner with her tonight. I told her to come here at 6 pm so I can prepare all the things I need to prepare, I can’t hide the excitement on my face right now, I’m putting all my hopes up for tonight and it’ll gonna be now or never. Time slowly passed by the sun is already setting, well she’s about come, and the fairytale will begin now. I’m excited, mesmerized, nervous, happy, glad, pressured, mixed emotions enveloped my whole body.

I saw her coming in white long dress with her long hair tucked in her one ear and smoothly flowing down to her shoulders, she looks dazzling and attractive, and I’m really blessed to have her.

 

“Hi.” She greeted me. While scanning the whole place, I saw her parted her lips and formed an “O” with it; she looked amused of how the table is romantically set. “Wow, is this for us?” she asked, still shocked.

“Yes, like it?”

“This is so romantic, I love it. Thank you.” She smiled.

 

I took out one chair and let her sit on it, and I also took a seat and handed her the bouquet of flowers at the corner side of the table. She just gave me with a sweet smile which I take as her simple way of thanking me.

“So, how is it?”

“I’m so touched and… flattered?” she said, shyly.

“Good to hear that.”

I sliced some meat and placed it on her plate; I poured some wine on her glass and started eating. After the romantic dinner, I excused myself for awhile to get my stuffs to let the even begin. I came back with a guitar on my right hand.

“Are you planning on playing that thing?” she asked me with a shock expression.

I nodded.

“You know how to play a guitar?” she asked with her eyes like O.O

“Of course, there’s nothing I can’t do.” I said which made her let a small giggle.

“Tsk, you’re too full of yourself.” She commented.

“Shh, I’ll start now and make you fall in love with me more.” And then I gave her a love wink.

I started strumming the strings of the guitars gently and started singing…

 

This moment when I’m closing my eyes to pray
I will hug the heart in you slowly
today is a onetime chance my first footstep I take

I will promise I’m going to do good
As expected I, as predicted, happily
Us two’s own dream That first step

 

I can see the sweet smile on her face slowly fading and turning into little tears, maybe she’s really touched…. You’re the most wonderful person I’ve ever knew, the most stunning lady I’ve ever seen, the most beautiful creature I’ve ever met, the greatest  woman I’ve ever had in my entire life and the girl that I love the most. You didn’t just caught my heart but you also carved your name in it.

 

Why do you make my eyes shine like this
Why do you make my heart beat this crazily
Although I become breathless, you are so precious to me, don’t forget

In the beginning your dream, your word, thicker than tears
Also sweeter than heaven’s nectar
Yes, you are my baby baby baby, baby baby baby

I promise I won’t stop
when I only see you

 

You’re there to laugh at my corny jokes; you’re there to comfort me in the toughest times of my life, you’re there to accompany me when I feel alone, you’re there to embrace me when I’m scared, you’re there to scold me when I do something wrong, you’re there to teach me what’s right and wrong, you’re there to support me in everything.

 

This moment when I’m closing my eyes to pray
I wonder how long I’ve waited for this day while holding my hands together tightly
Today is a one time chance My first footstep I take

It’s not going to be easy I know
Because we’re as far as the time that has fallen
The unfamiliar face makes me sad

 

When my hopes are crashing down and shattering through the ground, you’ll lighten my hopes up. When I don’t know which way will I take and there’s no signs leading me, you're there to guide my path. She’s someone whom I can count and lean on in times of my undertakings. You’ll the one who truly cared for me. You’ll the one I can truly rely on problems, and everything with. You’ve always been there since the very start and you never ever left my side.

 

Why do you make my eyes shine like this
Why do you make my heart beat this crazily
Although I become breathless You are so precious to me Don’t forget

In the beginning your dream, your word, the summer that was fresh
Also brighter than the heaven’s south side
Yes, you are my baby baby baby, baby baby baby

I promise I won’t stop
when I only see you

 

You might just be a typical and normal woman in other’s perspective but in my eyes, you’re extra-ordinary and you’re always glowing and sparkling in everything you do. Even you only know how to cook instant or easily-made food, even you’re really short-tempered, I love you and I’m lucky and proud to have you as my girlfriend. If I were to be reborn and will be asked to choose between you and a rich, smart, pretty, and patient girlfriend, I’ll still choose you. I don’t need the richest nor prettiest, what I need is just you, the simplest girlfriend with a lot of flaws and imperfections, I love you the way you are.

 

I know well that I’m so much like a fool
The me that became to know only you is so unfamiliar
Right now the first footstep that I am taking
Follow girl, please come closer
My heaven so that I can only look at you

In the beginning your dream, your word, thicker than tears
Also sweeter than heaven’s nectar
Yes, you are my baby baby baby, baby baby baby

I fell deep in the chest
that you are my everything, that you are heaven
baby baby baby, baby baby baby

Promise me that you too will only see me
Only love me

 

I kneeled down in front of her and took a box inside my pocket. Her eyes are teary and the tears seems to fall in just few seconds.

“It’s always been you whom I love, whom I want to protect, to secure with my loving hands, I won’t promise but I’ll try not hurt your feelings again.. I’ll treasure you with all my heart. It’s you whom I want to live with, it’s you whom I want to see first every time I’ll wake up in the morning, I want you to be the person who’ll wake up early in the morning just to cook for my breakfast, the person who’ll wake me up with tender kisses on cheeks and forehead to give me sweet good mornings, the woman who gives me goodbye kisses and effective good lucks and I love you’s before I go to work, the first person who’ll greet me the very moment I enter the door after work and the one who asks me how’s my work day, the person who’ll leave sticky notes on my lunch box telling me to eat my food and constant I love you’s at the end of every note and the last person who’ll me good night kissed before I go to sleep.  To the world you might be just one person but you are the world to me.  You are my teacher, my mentor, my angel, my source of ecstasy, my home, my shelter, my guardian, my protector, my strength, my alter ego, my superhero, my fantasy, my princess, my queen, my one and only, my world, my universe, my everything…”

Tears started streaming down from her eyes, I don’t know how is she feeling right now but with the gentle and sweet smile on her face, I know that she feels the same way as I am, I know that she also feels her heart fluttering at the moment as I am.

“I, Lu Han, promise to love, protect, care and cherish you forever. Choi Jinri, will you be my wife?” I said with all my might and sincerity. I finally said those words I’ve been holding back, those words that I really want to say since the day one.

“Y..yes, yes, yes Lu Han! I will marry you!” she said while she grabbed my arms and pull me into a comforting and tight hug.

I pulled out from the hug, and slowly lean closer to her face. I cupped her cheeks and planted a soft and gentle kiss on her lips. I lean closer again and this time I kissed her with all strength, it’s passionate and much more flaming this time. I’m heated up with desires of having her, with eternal love. I can feel my heart pounding so hard that it’s almost about to get out of my ribcage. She’s the one to pull out from the kiss and she smiled at me.

 

 

 

“I love you, Luhan.”

“I love you too, Jinri. Let’s be together forever.”

 

~

A/N: The song is EXO's Baby. :)