II Thirteen II

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

Your POV.

 

I woke up in a cold morning breeze, with a frost on my window, snowflakes are starting to bloom, what a very cold day I said.

 

“Ahh~ Winter is coming!” I said as I stretch my arms, muscles are cracking. Then I felt something sticking on my face, I placed my hands to find the irritating side on my face. There was a stick note.

 

Yah freezing baby~ Meet me at the near playground, 9:00 am SHARP. I’ll wait for you. ;)

And… Stop drooling!! kekeke~

- Luhan

 

“What the hell, freezing BABY?! And am I drooling? Ahh jinri~ You’re so embarrassing.” I said as I touched the side of my lips. But.. How on earth did he got here in my room? That jerk! I turned my attention to the table at the side of my pink bed, my eyes widened as I saw the time.

“Shooooooot! It’s already 9:43 am! O My God! Luhan is wating for almost an hour!” I rushed through the bathroom and wash my face then suddenly, I paused. “Jinri, Luhan caught your heart that bad huh?” I said and my mouth formed a big, gentle & sweet smile on my face.

I dashed again and fixed yourself. I wore a simple pink shirt and violet flower print above the knee skirt. I combed my hair and put a little make up. I didn't put too many 'cause for sure luhan might think that I'm putting too much effort to be pretty infront of him. after fixing myself, I grabbed my phone and rished through the playground immedietly. While running, my mind cannot stop thinking of how Luhan became an invisible spider man to climb up into my room.

 

*Flashback*

Luhan's POV.

It's late at night, I think it's already 12:00 am. I missed her, maybe? Ahh fine, I miss her. I stood from my bed go thourgh the window. I checked her room since it's it's only infront of our dorm but I can't see her maybe she is already sleeping. *Ahhhh! What should I do? Ah!" I put my jacket and my hoody on and I slowly and gently go out of the building, I directly walked towards her house. I tried to turn the doorknob, hoping that she didn't locked it. And fortunately, it's unlocked. *Ahh this girl! What will happen if some crazy bastard enter her house? And her or kill her? Or.. Ahh man!* I opened the door and entered, I derectly go through her room and I saw her freezing to death. *Aish this girl! Still didn't change! She doesn't want to use her comforter even she freezed to death.* I hurriedly put the comforter to hers but she's still freezing. I wrapped my arms to hers and finally she calmed down after that. *You didn't really change.* I taked my arms on hers and watched her sleep, I scanned her face from her thin eyelashes, her pointy nose, her red cheeks and my eyed ended up landing on her kissable lips. I smiled gently. I scanned her room and saw a lot of posters, exo posters to be exact and there are also a solo poster of me. *I'm really your bias.* I saw a yellow sticky note beside her lamp shade at the top of her desk. I wrote on the stick note and sticked it on her reddish cheeks. Before I go out of the room, I once again glance at her and said, "Jinri, i'll help you bring back your memories" then I go out.

-end of flashback-

 

NO ONE'S POV.

You are dashing through the snow then finally you reached the playground. You paused to catch your breath then you saw Luhan swaying the seesaw, he slowly raised his head and saw you. You bit your lip. because of overload embarrassment, cause hello you're a hour late.

"Why are you late?" he said CALMLY.

"Ohh sorry, how will I be able to know? you stick a freaking sticky note while I'm in the midst of my sleep. Hello?!" you exclaimed.

"Wow. You should've at least thank me." he said.

"What for?" you answered.

"Ah right, you're asleep. Just to remind you, you're a girl and you're the only one staying at home. Don't ever forget to lock your door. Some crazy bastard might enter your room and harm you." he said then he grabbed you phone. He strated pressing some keys..

"Yah~ give it back to me!" you said as you tried to snatch your phone from him. "There." he said smiling then give you your phone. You checked your phone and saw... 'baby' as a contact name. 

"That's my phone number, call me or text me if you're in trouble. And you can also contact me if you miss me." he smirked. "And.. don't ever dare to change the name, okay? Plus.. don't also forget to lock your door. Stop making me worry, okay?" he added. "Fine." you answered sarcasticly as you roll your eyes.

 

On the other hand..

Tao decided to call Miyoung for a 'friendly' date. Miyoung agreed since they are still friends afterall and he is still an exo member, who would be an idiot neglecting a exo member right?

"I'll pick you up on your house. Anyways, text me your place." tao said.

After she hunged up, she texted her address to Tao then her phone suddenly vibrated.

Kris calling.. *oh shoot*

"Oh hi, Kris! What's up?" Miyoung said hesterically.

"Anything wrong? Why are you fidgeting?" Kris asked worriedly.

"Ahm ehh, nothing's wrong. Everything's fine." Miyoung answered.

"Oh, as you said. Anyways, wanna meet up today? I've something to tell you. And I'm free today." Kris said.

"Eh Kris, I have a meeting for today." Miyoung replied.

"Ahh, I see. What about after your meeting?" Kris suggested.

"Yeah, sure. I'm really sorry. Gotta hung up now. Bye."

"Kbye."

*Shoot Kris! Sorry. I didn't intend to lie but.. I'm scared you'll get jealous with Tao.. Sorry. really, sorry.*

Miyoung's POV.

Bubble Tea Shop.

The moment me & tao entered the bubble tea shop, I saw a tall manwearing his hoodie while his head's down. then he slowly raised his head, and...

"Miyoung? Tao?"

I frozed. Omygod. KRIS.

-end of POV.-

 

Your POV.

The rain suddenly fall. Luhan pulled my head that caused my head to lean on his chest, he puts his hand over my head, like protecting me to get soaked.

"Luhan.." I said calmly and I slowly pulled my head but he grabbed it again.

"Stay still. You'll get soaked, you might catch a cold." he said worriedly. *How sweet of this guy*

"But Luhan, I can't breath." I excused.

"Oh, sorry." he removed his jacket and placed it on my head. "There, wear it."

"No, let's get drenched together." I protested as I gave his jacket back.

"Jinri, you might catch a fever of a cold!" he exclaimed.

I run and follow the flow of the rain.

"Catch me if you can!" I shouted.

"You really! You're dead if I catched you!" he said then run towards me.

I don't care if I catch a cold

I don't care if I get soaked in the rain

I don't care if I freeze to death

I don't care of I slip

Bacause Luhan is with me, I don't care of the things that might happen..

I just care for the two of us.

We runned and runned and runned like there's no tomorrow until we've got tired. I sat down on the ticklish grass and feel them with my fingers. Luhan sat next to me and layed down. I layed beside him. He reached for my hand and slowly, our fingers interwhine. I can feel the warm in his hand and it's like a current that heated all over my body, SPARK.

"It's not my fault if you catch a cold. But don't worry I'll take care of you." he said then smiled gently.

I smiled back.

*I wish we're always be like this, Luhan.. Together & forever...*

 

------

A/N: AYO GUYS! I hope you like this chapter ^^ Sorry if I didn't updated for so long. :( I've been studying for our exams and finally it's already done. ;) Please understand mee! I'll be updating chapter 14 too~ Just stay tuned! And.. this chapter, I'll be editing it if there are some errors/typos.. Sorry.. Anyways, keep on subscribing & leave comments! Love you all. :* xoxo, @nicolecarig authornim~