ll Two ll

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

Chapter 2

RIINGG~

That signals that the class has dismissed already, You quickly put your things on your locker and only got your needed items. You walked towards Miyoung's seat then nudged her. She is sleeping the whole class. You sighed when you cant wake her up. " Yah, Youngie-ah! Ireona~ " You poked her. Still, no movement. You blew your fridge away in frustration then an idea popped in your mind. You smirked evilly then circled her around. " Ireona~Ireona~Ireona~ " You threatheningly said. Miyoung just hummed in response. You sighed. " Okay you asked for this. " You poked her sensitive part. Her waist. Miyoung immediately bolted up then glared at you. " Yah, You know i hate that. " Miyoung hissed, stood up then packed her things.

You just rolled your eyes " Not my fault, you didn't woke up when i told you so " You said with a non-chalant tone. " But still! you shouldve just shouted at me or poke me. " You glared at her playfully. " I Already poked you umpteenth times! " Miyoung smiled sheepishly then scratched the back " Ah.. Jeongmal? " 

" Yeah, thats what it thought. " 

With that, you and Miyoung walked out of the school and proceeded to an ice cream parlor not far from your school. Fair Field's Ice cream parlor. You and Miyoung started going to this ice cream parlor when you two became friends in your first year in highschool. Now, you guys are in 4th year of being a highschool student.

Nothing changed, It still has the same order of chairs and ice cream tabs on the fridge and also flavors. It still has that cozy atmosphere even though its an Ice cream parlor. You and Miyoung entered the shop, a cold breeze and a sweet scent filled attacked you. " Jinnie-ah!!Youngie-ah!! " You both turned your turned your heads towards the cashier. You and Miyoung brightened up. " Yunnie-Eonnie!! " You ran up to her and gave her a squeeze. Miyoung followed with a smile on her face.

Yunhei, She is the owner of this Ice cream parlor, Yunhei immediately memorized your and Miyoung's face because you always came here back then. Yunhei became your second mother already as time passed by, Your mother is always busy in buisness trips around the world, So no one is there to support you, But luckily, You have Miyoung and Yunhei and of course, your inspiration, EXO-M.

" How are you guys! its been awhile since you guys came here! " Yunhei said whiel grinning. You nodded while Miyoung chuckled. " Yes eonnie! were so sorry that we cant visit you as often last year! " Miyoung pouted. Yunhei ruffled her hair. " Aniyo, Its okay, And i know being a 4th yr student is very hard! so no worries! " Yunhei waved it off. You pouted " But still, we have so much time! " You nodded. But Yunhei just shooked her head. " Now,now. Its fine with me! Now what do your guys want? we have our special order for the 2 of you! " Yunhei beamed.

You and Miyoung smiled widely wit twinkling eyes. " WAH! Jjinjayo? " Yunhei nodded. " We have ferrero and pistaschio ice cream and Choco-mintchip and cream ice cream ! " You and Miyoung put a thumbs up on the air. " We'll get those! Guamwaeyo Eonnie! " You and Miyoung hugged her tightly. Yunhei laughed then hugged them back. " Sure sure, now go. shoo~ " Miyoung nodded then pulled you towards your seats beside the window. 

Yunhei chuckled * This kids~

After a good 5 minutes of waiting. Yunhei served your cold-sweet treats. Your and Miyoung's eyes twinkled with delight. * Wahh~ so yummy! * Yunhei smiled seeing you and your friend's facial expression. " Seriously? Is this your first time to see ice cream? "

You and Miyoung shooked your heads. " Well, we have seen some..but this one is the best! " You beamed at her. Miyoung is already eating her ice cream,Too busy to notice the real world. " Tastes like heaven! "Yunhei chuckled then said " Aww~ Sure Jinnie~ I'll go now and serve other costumers! just call me if you need anything, Arasso? "

" Neeh Eonnie~ " 

Once Yunhei left, you picked up your spoon then scooped up some ice cream and brought it your mouth. The ice cream imemdiately melt inside your mouth and it has that refreshing feeling once you ate it. You carefully ate your ice cream, afraid taht you'll get a brainf reeze. Miyoung, placed her spoon dowm then held her head.

" Brainfreeze! " Miyoung groaned. You rolled your eyes. " Thats what you get for eating too fast. " Miyougn 'mehrong'ed you. " You just gave ehr a look then abcka t your ice cream. 

While eating, You heard something from the TV caught your attention, You nudged Mira, Mira also nodded. " I know. " 

EXO is having a raffle for 12 Lucky winners! 

Each winner will attend the Press Con. and be EXO's memberes dates for a day!

Also, You can get a chance to choose who will be your date, 

Come on! Join now! and make your wishes come true!

All you have to do is buy their album and each album has a free photocard! 

And once you bought it, Ask for a fill-out form from the staff for the contest and fill it up!

Due till September 30, 2013

Join now!

Me and Miyoung, watched the TV with mouths agape, Miyoung nudged me. " You know what im thinking? " You nodded with a mischievous smile. Miyoung relaxed on her seat then laced her fingers together.

" Lets join. "

After eating ice cream, You bid 'goodbye' to Yunhei and proceeded towards the KPOP Merch. store. You and Miyoung rushed towards the EXO Album aisle then gasped when you saw only 2 albums left. " OMO! We are dam lucky! " You said. " So damn Lucky! "

You and Miyoung immediately grabbed it then walked towards the cashier and payed for it. Once you got it.You asked the staff 2 forms for the contests.

The cashier immediately handed you 2 copies. You and Miyougn immedaitely filled it out and passed it to the staff. The staff smield then wished you guys 'goodluck' " Fighting! " You and Miyoung smiled in return then bowed back. Once you and Miyoung got out of the store. You placed teh album inside your bag afraid that it'll get lost.

" Youngie~ I'll get going now! Im tired already. " You pouted. Miyoung nodded then yawned. " Me too~ " With that, you hugged her then said " I wonder whose EXO Member's photo card i got.. " Miyoung shrugged. " I want Kris. " You nodded. " Lets just open it at home. " With that you hugged each other then bid 'goodbyes' and 'goodluck's

You checked your watch then gaped. * Oh shoot! 6 PM Already? * You made a run for it.

Luhan's P.O.V

Gahh~ im so tired! Me and the guys just finished practicing for out Press.Con next week. Our practice are so intense that we only slept for about 4-5 hrs. only and because of that we looked like a bunch of zombies with dark eyebags.

* Argh.. so hungry~~ * Im walking towards the guys who are busy slumping on the corner and eating some packed lunch. " Where'd you guys get that? " I asked. 

" I got it from the Trashcan, idiot. " Kris rolled his eyes. I glared at him playfully, He glared back. and damn, that glare is scary so i broke it. Kris smirked, " There " He pointed towards the table not far from them, i just nodded then walked towards it. " Food,food,food.. " i kept on looking for my Lunch box but i cant see it. I grew confused. i turned towards the guys. " i cant see mine! " I annoyingly said. 

" Maybe Manager forgot yours. " Lay said with a non-chalant tone. i Rolled my eyes. " He's not like you Lay. " Lay rolled his eyes and back at eating. " Im not forgetful. " i smirked. " Yeah, sure. Says the one who brought his headphones and left his ipod. " I Grinned. " Shut up. "

" Maybe he ate it. " Xiumin said while swallowing. I Gave him a look. " Manager doesn't eat someone else's food unlike you. " I said with a scoff. Xiumin snapped at me. " Yah! " But i just ignored him.

" Maybe he wants you find it by yourself. " I gave Chen a look. " And why the hell would he do that? " Chen shrugged. "Pranks? " I rubbed my temples in disbelief. " Manager isn't a troll. "

Until i noticed someone so quiet. Tao. i nudged Tao, He flinced a little. " Woah, easy dude. its just me. " I looked at him with raised brows. Tao avoided my gaze. " Yah, wats wrong with you? " I tapped his knee. " N-not-thing. " taos tuttered still avoiding my gaze. * Liar *

 " Spill. " i sternly said to Tao. Tao looks like hsi going to panick. * What the hell is wrong? * " Luhan ge! i ate your lunch!! " Tao said with closed eyes. " ZiTao" Kris called with a serious tone on his vocie. " IM SOSOSOSOSOS SORRRY! GEGE!! " * My.. Lunch.. damnit. * i calmed down. " Whatever, i'll just buy outisde. " Im calm at the outside but in the inside..

im exploding. i marched at the exit then walked towards to a nearby restaurant.

 

END OF LUHAN'S P.O.V

" Almost there " i ran faster towards the bus, until someone bumped on me. i fell hard to the ground. i looked up and saw a guy with a blackhoodie and a mask. " Sorry. " I said then stood up by myself and dusted my skirt. " Next time, Watch where your going. " The guys said coldly. i rasied a brow. * Familair voice.. whatever! He's rude! * i pointed at him.

" i said sorry already! You have no right to yell at me! " I hissed at him. But he just walked away from my sight but makign sure to bump my shoulder. i stumbled back a bit. i stomped. " Jerk " * What a mean jerk! *

And stomped towards the bus station.

But why is his voice familiar? Like ive heard it somewhere before..

 

 

A/N: Anneyong! 2nd Chap is upp on the roof~ 

Co-author @nicolecarig its her turn for her to update tomorrow!

Can you guys guess who that guys is?

HMM~~

Subscribe and Comment Lovely Pandas! <3