II Sixteen II

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

MIYOUNG'S P.O.V

Im having BubbleTea with Tao after their training. And of course, He is wearing an all black outfit. Tssk. Stars and their identities. We sipped on our bubble tea silently. Hmm, That's odd. Tao is always bubbly and cute. What happened?

" Tao.. " I called out. Honestly? I wanted to talk to someone right now. I want to talk about something. You see, For the past days. I've been having this wierd feelings like, Something bad is going to happen.... ? I dont know.

Tao woke up from his thoughts. He looked at me with wide eyes. What the hell? " Hm? " Tao muttered.

" Uhmm Tao.. I have something to share with you.. " I directed my gaze to somewhere else, Avoiding his eyes. Tao sat straight then raised a brow.

" Yes? what is it? " 

" Uhmm.. " Should i tell him? Would he help me? Maybe..

" Come on Miyoung, Tell your oppa now~ " Tao whined.

I playfully scoffed.  " The last time I checked im your NOONA. " 

" Whatevs. Are you going to tell me or not? " Tao rested his arms on the table. Fine. I'll share it.

" Okay. I'll share it. " I sipped on my bubble tea first. Tao is anticipating everything. " Im having a bad feeling actually.. "

" Bad feeling? " Tao questioned. Confused. I nodded then played with my straw. " Tell me about it. "

" Im having this bad feeling.. Like, soemthing bad is going to happen in the future. You know? " I Confessed.

I noticed Tao stiffened a little then back at his tea. I looked at him questioningly but I decided to let it go. 

" Uh.. M-maybe.. Maybe you got a.. surprise math test next week? " Tao smiled nervously at me. I watched him closely. What wrong with Tao? But he just avoided my gaze then looked out.

" What's wrong Tao? You seemed troubled.. ? " 

Tao shooked his head too quickly then smiled nervously. " Yeah. W-why wouldn't I be? " I was about to ask him more when he suddenly pointed at his watch.

" Its 4:30! Gotta go back to the building now! Bye Youngie! " Then immediately ran out. I sighed as I watch his descending figure ran away.

* You know Tao, You're really not good on hiding secrets. *

 

END OF MIYOUNG'S P.O.V

 

                                                                                                                          

 

Tao ran away and headback to the building as soon as possible, He can't roam around, Duh? He's an idol. He Panted and gripped on his knees. 

" Oh no.. Miyoung felt soemthing bad going to happen.. " Tao gripped on his hair. " Does she have powers?! " Tao muttered loudly, The people passing by gave him wierd looks. Tao just bowed then coughed.

* God, Kris. Better not do it or else.. *

Tao entered the building then went straight to their practice rooms. Once Tao opened the door, He coudn't see anyone but Kris and Luhan. They are just talking at the center. Kris looked up then saw Tao trudging in,Luhan too.

Tao sat down beside them. " What are you guys doing? " Tao looked around. " Where are the others? "

" At home. " Kris answered then sighed. Luhan patted his back. " Its alright dude, you can get through this. " Luhan said. Comforting Kris. 

Tao is confused then eyed Kris. " What does he mean, ge? " Kris looked at him then opened his mouth attempting to say something, But nothing came out. 

" He's going to confess to Miyoung-- " Luhan said instead but was cutted by Tao.

" OMONA! That's great! Whya re you so dramatic over there? I know you're going to be ne---- "

" That Kris only loves her because of fanservice. " Luhan finished. Tao's jaw dropped. Kris groaned then lied on the floor closing his eyes.

" I don't know what to do... " Kris grumbled. Tao stepped on Kris' stomach making him groan in pain. Kris rolled on the floor, clutching his forsaken stomach.

" TAO! WHAT THE ?! " Kris hissed. Tao scoffed.

" Wow. You still felt it. Im surprised that you weren't thick-skinned. Im surprise you can still feel. " 

" What the hell Tao?! Of course I can! Im a human! " Kris hissed. Tao shooked his head.

" You're physically a human. But, you didn't care about what will Miyoung felt if you tell this crap to her. Is that what a human to you?! " Tao screamed. 

Kris gulped. For the first time, Kris thought that Tao was right. For the first time, Tao acted mature in his eyes. 

" I dont.. know.. " Kris was loss of words. He can't debate with Tao because he knew. Tao was right.

" KRIS! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET HER GO?! ARE YOU A MAN?! " Tao bursted infront of him.

Luhan walked on the corner and brought out his cellphone. If Tao punched him in the face, It wouldn't surprise him because he knew Tao was right. He just brought out his iphone then played 2fuse instead. Not giving a damn about anything.

" What do you want me to do Tao?! WHAT?! " Kris stood up then held Tao by his collar. Tao used his wushu skills to get out of Kris' hold. Then he kicked Kris on the stomach. Making sure that it'll cause him pain.

" Now you're asking me? What else Kris? FIGHT FOR HER YOU IDIOT!! " Tao scoffed in dismay. Kris had his face bruised and is now lying in the ground. Tao sighed at the sight before him. He knelt down.

" You're a man Kris. If you really like Miyoung then go. Fight for her. What do you think will happen if you say that crap infront of her face? Huh? will your life be back to normal? I don't think so. Miyoung had been part of us already, So is Jinri. "

When Luhan heard Jinri's name, His head automatically shot up. " Yah. She's mine. " Tao rolled his eyes then cussed. " Shut up posessive freak. " Luhan scoffed then back at his game.

Tao turned back to Kris then patted his shoulder. " Think about it Kris ge. " Then stood up then got out of their practice room. 

Kris remained unmoved. Thoughts of Miyoung crying and shouting 'dont go' pained him. But he is still unsure of what move he will do. Will he fight or not? Will he let them ruin their relationship? 

" this... "

 

                                                                                                                               

 

 

A/N: Its ok if you guys want to kill me or anything. ;_____; Im just having School problems lately. Mianhae..