II Twenty II

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

“We’re heading to SM building.”

In the state of shock, I frozed for a moment and before I knew it we’re already in front of SM. This is a dream right? Wake me up? I pinched my cheeks so hard and it ingly hurts so it means this is not a dream. What on earth am I doing here? What on earth is happening? Just o my goodness, that’s all I can say. After some arguments with my own self, I found myself in front of SM and was being dragged by Miyoung. Thank God I came back to my senses before Miyoung could drag me in.

“Mimi, you can drag me everywhere, drag me to hell if you want but not in this building.” I hissed Miyoung.

“Uh, oh. There’s no way, we’re already here.” Miyoung replied.

I’m not fully prepared to see Luhan right now. I don’t know how to face him; I don’t have courage to talk to him. Even I miss seeing his almighty face; I can’t forget that things are still complicated. I’m unprepared.

“Miyoung, I can’t. Please not now.” I said.

“Nope, when will be the right time Jinri? It’s already been 1 year and 3 months! I thought you miss him?” Miyoung scolded me.

“Yes but not now, Miyoung. And how can we enter this building at the first place? Fans aren’t allowed here. Let’s just go back.” I replied.

“Jinri, you’re the president’s daughter right?” Miyoung evily said.

“Yah! Keep quiet. Aside from my mother and you, there’s no one knew about it. I trust you so I told you.” I said.

I already explained and confessed every single detail about me being the Mr. Lee Soo Man’s daughter and she was really amazed by that but she promised me not to broadcast it and keep it a secret until she gets my permission.

“I’m joking, Jinri. Look, I have my way to enter. It’s just you who doesn’t want to enter!” Miyoung answered back.

I can’t believe it, I’m standing in front of my dream place. I really wanted to enter this building ever since. I want to see how the idols work hard, I want to confirm if they’re still in good terms even inside the company or it’s just on cam, I want to see their cute practice room with clouds on the background, I wanted to see the place where they practice, the place which I only seen in my computer’s screen. I also want to see how they work hard on that company as an inspiration for the fans like me. I want to see it all but I’m not ready to see Luhan in person. Though my dream is to lay my feet in that building, still Luhan was there. I’m not fully prepared to face him right in this moment. What if he’ll ask me not to wait for him? All my efforts in that 1 year and 3 months will just be nothing. What if he tells me to break up, that he’s tired being my boyfriend? What will just happen to me?

“Miyoung please not now. I’m not ready.” I begged her.

“Jinri you know, you don’t know yourself well enough. The reason why you don’t want to enter isn’t that you’re not ready but it’s because you’re scared. You’re scared that Luhan might not pay attention to you, afraid that Luhan might tell you to stop waiting for him, afraid and scared to be hurt.” said Miyoung.

Yeah, she’s right, as in perfectly right. She hit me there, she really knows me. I’m scared, yeah, that’s the term.

“Look Jinri, like what Moo Jin said in Dating agency, ‘Timing is more important that being ready once you lose it, it’s hard to get it back.’ This one is a perfect timing; if you’re afraid that you’ll lose your words, just say what your heart tell you, what’s really inside your heart. You don’t need a script to practice, just follow your heart. One more thing, we’re not perfectly sure that EXO is in there. They might have schedule for today considering that they just did a comeback, they might have guesting shows or something. And even they are there, so what? If Luhan approaches you then just like what I said, follow what you’re heart will say. And if Luhan will ignore you, but it’s impossible that he’ll do it but still if he does then just ignore him too and smile a bit, show him that you’re a strong living girl. And one more, don’t forget that I’m here. If your words are lost, I’ll take care of you. I’ll protect you, ok?” Miyoung comforted me.

She made me relieved after saying such words so I decided to enter, halfheartedly. The moment I laid my feet inside, it felt like a dream, a dream that I don’t want to wake up for, I felt like I was flying, flying in the clouds of happiness, this might sound weird for non-KPOP fans but for KPOP fans it’s a pleasure just to lay one toe at this almighty building, it’s a once in a lifetime experience that not all kind of people can do. Halleuiah, I’m already stepping on the precious floor of SM, the floor which was also stepped by the idols such as f(x), EXO, SNSD, SUJU, EXO, TVXQ, and many more.  This place that I’m steeping in is where all that idols faced all the stress, difficulties, challenges, pressures and even their glories in being an idol. This is the place where there tears fall after winning a trophy on one music show for the very first time, the place where they have difficulties in dealing rumors, the place where they are trained for almost half of their lives, the place where they dream. This is really heaven.

“How did we able to enter? Don’t tell me—“ before I could finish my words Miyoung replied,

“No, I didn’t broadcast it. I’ll explain all later. Just feel every corner of the building this first, even you’re the president’s daughter; this might be the first and last time that you’ll be laying a foot in this building.” she said.

Walking further and enjoying the moment, I saw some unexpected persons. THIS. IS. IT. No, it’s not unexpected; I expected this at the first place. I’m going to die now. EXO IS WALKING TOWARDS US. One thing’s for sure, WE. ARE. DEAD. While they are getting closer and closer, my hearts started to pound so fast that it feel coming out from my ribcage. Darn it! I can’t even look at them with my eyes straight. I saw Miyoung at the end of eyes fidgeting and sweating so hard because Kris, the fierce tall man is looking at her place. Damn it, can someone please help us to get the hell out of here! While the almighty gods are getting nearer and nearer, I glance at them and I notice that there was someone missing, Luhan isn’t there. I felt a little relieved after that. Before I knew it, they are already standing in front of us.

“Miyoung? Jinri? What are you guys doing here?” asked Chen.

“Just..just..strolling around.” I muttered. “It’s been—“

“Unnie!”

some sort of fairy godmother, a savior shouted from our back. Thank goodness, we’re saved by the bell. I slowly turned back where the voice come from, the moment I turned back, I frozed even more. I saw a god..goddess. I mean a girl with an indefinable beauty accompanied with 3 othen unexceptional gods and 1 boyish style but still, one gorgeous lady. This is a dream. F(x) is in front of my effing face, approaching us with a bright smile and even called one of us an ‘unnie’. The moment I came back with my senses, Sulli, the fabulous and pretty visual was already clinging into Miyoung’s arms.

“You knew each other?” Xiumin confusedly asked.

“Yes, she’s—“ sulli didn’t finish her words cause Miyoung take over her,

“Yes, by chance I got to know them unexpectedly.” she said.

While we’re all confused, I’m there, jaw drummed, forming a mouth shaped like ‘o’, eyes widened, still in a calamity of shock. I don’t know if it’s because of sulli’s beauty or because Miyoung and she know each other. One thing I know, Sulli and the others are really GODDESS.

“Before anything else, Ssul meet me bestfriend, Jinri.” Miyoung introduced me.

“Hello, Jinri-ssi. It seems like you’re the same age as Miyoung unnie so it’ll be alright if I call you ‘unnie’? Hope we’ll be friends, too.”

The gorgeous face of the girl group f(x) sulli just warmly greeted me. I can’t believe this is happening, she’s smiling and making an eye contact with me. I didn’t ever imaging in my whole life that I can get a close up look on my favorite actress, Goo Jae Hee of To the Beautiful You. And just OMG, she even asked me if she can call me unnie, ofcourse I efffing want you to call me like that I want to scream like that but it’ll be awkward if I do so. 

“It’ll be such a pleasure of we’ll be friends and if you call me unnie.” I replied trying to act like I’m ok with seeing the heaven. Still in shock, the other members started greeting me too.

“Annyeong Haseyo, f(x)’s maknae, Krystal imnida.” The cute yet so y maknae greeted me with a matching 90 degress bow.

I bowed as well and gave her a warm smile.

“Hi, I’m the second oldest and is the main rapper of f(x), Amber. Nice to meet you.” The oh so fabulous Amber greeting me too.

 If this was a dream, don’t ever try to wake me up because I’ll kill you if you does. Once again, I bowed slightly and gave her a smile as well.

“Hi! I’m f(x)’s main vocalist, Luna.” The small yet had an amazing voice, Luna greeted too.

“I’m Victoria, in charge of dancing and leading the members.” The oldest yet the cute one Victoria said.

“I’m so lucky to meet such a goddess like you guys. I feel like I’m floating in happiness right now. I’m an ultimate fan of yours specially Sulli. Since I’m already here, I’ll be thick skinned; can I get your autographs?” I asked, thick facedly.

“Sure, our pleasure.” Amber replied.

Being such a responsible girl scout I am, I took my pocket notebook and my ball pen out of my handy bag and they signed there.

“It’s a lost that I didn’t bring my f(x) albums with me.” I pouted.

“There will always be next time.” Krystal warmly said.

“But I’m not sure if I’ll be able to see you guys in person again. You guys are idols whilw I’m just one of your million fans.” I said.

“Hey, don’t think that way. We treasure our fans so much. Haha!” Luna said.

“Yes and considering that you’re Miyoung’s foe, we’ll consider you as one of our friends too. Miyoung is like a sister to us and a great unnie to sulli and Krys so it’ll be nice if her friends will be our friends too.” Victoria added.

With those words, I feel like I’m one of them. “By the way, we actually have schedule for today. We want to continue chatting with you guys more but it’s time for us to go, we’re getting late. Promise me that’ll continue this discussion next time, ok? Let’s have some girl bonding sometime, call?” sulli suggusted.

“Sure, let’s do that.” Miyoung answered.We bid our goodbyes and they left after that. Back to reality, we almost forgot that EXO is right beside us.

“Are you guys done with your talk? Would you have a chat with us now? We’re already standing here for centuries. My precious feet are already aching.” Tao complained.

“Sorry for making you guys wait.” I apologized.

“Chen, isn’t the manager coming? I still have a scheduled date for today, right?” Kris said.

“D..d..date?” Miyoung uttered.

“Yeah, a date with an afterschool member.” Kris replied.

“You have a date?! Since when? I I thought you can’t still let go of Mi--” Chen didn’t finish his words.

“Just shut up there and call our manager to fetch me right now. I’m just wasting my time here.” Kris replied.

After that, he gets his out of our sight already. There, we are left with shock in our faces. I turned at Miyoung and she looks really pitiful, she’s just there left tearing up and a miserable face like she was cursed by the whole universe, she really is though. I really pity her. I just hugged her so tight.

“Miyoung, it’s alright. It’s going to be alright.” I tried to comfort her.

“We’ll talk to Kris ok?” Lay said.

“Thanks, Lay but no thanks.” Miyoung said.

“No, we’ll talk to that stupid idiot. I’ll kill him, I swear.” Tao said,

controlling his anger. They left after that. After they all left, Miyoung cried even harder and harder.

“Miyoung, stop it. I’m here. Shh. Calm baby. Sorry for not doing anything.”I pursued her.

“It’s not your fault, Jin. It’s perfectly mine. I’m the one who dragged your inside here. It’ll not turn out like this if I didn’t come here with you. I’m such an idiot.” Miyoung cried.

“Shh, Miyoung. It’s not your fault. You didn’t know that this will going to happen. Shhh, calm up now.” I said as I hug her tightly. It must’ve been really hard.

 

 

Kris POV.

You just did the right thing, Kris. You need to get rid of Miyoung so she’ll be able to forget you. I tried to convince myself as I get in the car. In the car, the atmosphere was really intense and awkward. Tao is glaring at me and it makes me uncomfortable.

“Kris, you’re such an idiot you know that?” he finally spoken.

“Yes, I know that.” I answered.

“Why do you still make things hard for Miyoung and for you as well? I know very well that you love her but why do you keep on pushing her away you stupid ?” Tao shouted.

The other members we’re trying to calm Tao but it won’t work.

“This is the right thing, Tao.” I replied calmly.

“ it, Kris! You’re such a goddamn stupid coward idiot you know that?” Tao cursed me.

“I very well know that too.” I replied bow headed.

“Darnn it! Pd-nim, please send me off here. I’ll get out first; I might kill this person in front of me.” Tao said to the manager.

“Kris, let’s talk about this next time. I don’t want to call you hyung anymore; you’re not even worth being respected.”

He gets down from the van after that. Ugh, I’m going crazy, really.

“Where the hell are we heading at? Aren’t we supposed to have rest at our dorm today?” I shouted to our PD.

“We’ve arrived.” He replied.

We are here at a coffee shop near our building and I don’t know what the goddamn thing we need to do here. I just entered the shop carrying a face that’s been cursed by the whole world. This day isn’t really nice for me because I just freakingly lied to the girl whom I really loved. This is bull. I need to push her away by hurting her feelings a lot of times. Isn’t it like I’m giving her pain than protecting her? I feel like I was putting her in danger more than I’m keeping her safe. Entering the shop, there was a girl waving at us, she wears a long red seducing gown, heavy makeup that make her look like a witch, and overly exaggerated accessories. What the hell? Is this really a coffee shop or a hostess bar?

“Hi, Kris. I knew it you’ll come.”she greeted as she clings on me.

“Hands off please.” I replied, fiercely.

She disappointedly removed her hands from me and faked a smile.

“So, what’re we doing here, Pd-nim?”I asked him.

“I’m going, bye.” Then he left. Ugh, I’m stuck here.

“So, what are you doing here..? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nana?” I asked her.

 

“You asked me to come, right.” she replied, innocently.

“What? When did— don’t tell me? Ugh, damn it chen. Why are you so slow? Does Chen call you here?” I asked, again.

She nodded.

“Darn it, okay I’m sorry for this, it’s a false alarm. You can go now.” I said and turned my back around her.

She quickly grabbed my hand.

“Stay please. I said this already but I’ll say it again just in case you don’t remember, I like you Kris and I want you to go out with me.”she said.

“Quit it, I don’t have time for dating and you’re not my type at all.”I straight-forwardly answered.

“And do you even think? We’re both idols and once people knew about this especially my saesang fans—“ I added but didn’t have the chance to finish.

“Much better.” She interrupted.

“You’re gross.” I said.  

“That’s because I like you so much. What’s wrong with dating? We can hide it.”

“Not for forever. And one more thing, how many times do I have to tell you that you’re not my type?”

”Then, do you like someone?”

I didn’t respond.

“Seems like that, huh? Then, who’s the ?”

“Don’t even dare to call her a .”

“Then who is she?”

“Someone not from this industry.”

“Uh, it’s going to be easy.”

“Don’t even dare to touch her.”

”Calm down man, I don’t even know who that girl is, but once I found out maybe, just maybe.”

“I WARN YOU, DON’T EVEN LAY A FINGER ON HER OR YOU’LL BE DEAD.”

She just smirked. She grabbed my hand and before I knew it, I was already running hand in hand with this Nana girl and there were already flashes of cameras around us. I let go of his hand.

“DARN IT! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” I scolded her.

“What do you think? I’m letting the whole world know that you are mine.”

“You’re crazy.”

Oh crap, just crap. I’m dead. What will just happen to me? To Miyoung? bricks.

Luhan’s POV.

I’m sure that the other members are having beauty rest as of now while I’m here, working alone. I have a schedule for today; I’ll be MC-ing at M! Countdown and we’re heading to Channel M’s station. I slowly rested my head on the car’s headboard to have some rest, it takes half hour to go to ChM’s bldg so I still have time.“Pd-nim, I’ll be resting first. Wake me up when we’re already there.” I said to my coordi-noona. “Fine, rest first.” she replied. I slowly closed my eyes, I’m about to get a deep sleep just when my phone beeped. Half awaked; I pressed some buttons on my hand phone and saw a text from Kris.

Xialu, I’m in trouble.

I dialed his number still half awaked.

“Hey, what happened?”I asked him, while my eyes are closed.

“Public persons took a picture of me.”

“What the hell Kris? Just that? You ruined my beauty sleep just because of that? You know it’s norm—“

“With Nana.”

“WHAT?!?!?!?!”my eyes widened, now I’m fully awaked. Coordi-noona tuner her gaze to me and gave me a confused look.

“Where are you?” I asked Kris.

“Here at Apgujeong.” he replied.

“Where’s your PD?”

“What the hell, of course he left! He drive the other members home.”

“You’re still with her?”

“No, I’m not.”

“We’ll pick you up. Stay there and hide first.”

I hang up after that.

“What happened?” coordi-noona asked.

“Kris is in trouble, shift our route to Apgujeong first, we need to fetch him.” I answered.

“What exactly had happened?”

“Kris was spotted with Nana. And the worst thing is, they got pictured together.”

“Really? Are they dating?”

“Noona, it doesn’t seem that you’re worried.”

“Mr. Soo Man can handle this; he’s good at handling rumors, especially dating rumors. So, are they dating?” she asked, excitedly.

“I don’t think so.”

“Such a waste, I like Nana for Kris. She’s beautiful and talented.”

“Kris don’t like her.”

“Then why are they spotted?”

“It’s either Kris already went crazy and lost his mind or he was set up, or he used it as an excu--, Oh, crap.”

“Why?”

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Kris’number.

“Hey Kris, did you met Miyoung?”I asked.

“Yeah.”

“ By any chance, does Jinri accompanied her?”

“Let’s talk about it later. I’m hanging up.”

End call.

“Who’s Miyoung?” Noona asked.

“You sure do have a lot of questions, noona.”

“Of course, I need to know everything. Who’s Miyoung?”

“Someone we know.”

“Fine, I know your privacies but don’t let this cause troubles ok?”

“Hmm.”

We arrived at Apgujeong and I saw Kris there, looking so miserable. I got down from the car, trying my very best to hide my identity and grabbed Kris through the car.

“Hey, what happened?” I asked him, worried.

No response.

“Who did this?”

No response.

“Answer me.”

“I’m tired.” he said then closed his eyes.

“Fine.”

I asked Noona to take me to ChM’s building and to take Kris at our dorm and she agreed. I pity Kris so much; this must’ve been really hard for him. He have a lot of obstacles to pass through, all I can do is to comfort him and stay with his side.

Kris, everything will be alright. Everything will be back into normal.

 

 

Soon.

 

Your POV.

We are at my place, Miyoung & I. She’s calm now, but neither of us is talking. I’m afraid that I  might say things that’ll hurt her so it’ll be better if I don’t speak. But then, she broke the silence.

“Jinri, am I that idiot?”

“No Miyoung. You’re just inlove.”

“Jinri, I still like him and I hate it. I can’t even control my own feelings. My heart isn’t following me.”

“My mom once told me just to follow my heart, you too, you should follow your heart.”

“But following this stupid heart always makes me feel pain. I’m sick of being hurt. I want a peaceful life. It should’ve been better if I didn’t meet him.”

“Do you really believe that Kris is dating Nana? Didn’t you hear what Chen was supposed to say? He was about to say that Kris still can’t get over you but Kris interrupted him. Look Miyoung, you’re the one who said to me, that this is the way how can Luhan protect me, by staying away from me. Kris might just want to push you away to protect you too, don’t you think?”

“I don’t think so. I don’t want to hope again, it just hurts me. And I’m the one who’s insisting here to love him so this is perfectly the consequence of being a stupid.”

“Stop saying that you’re stupid when you’re not. Then, I’m stupid too? I’m waiting for a person whom I think doesn’t have the plan of coming back.”

“We’re in different cases, Jinri. Luhan asked you to wait for him but for me, Kris just said face to face that she is dating nana. Isn’t it too obvious? He doesn’t love me. But in spite of all of this sudden slaps on my face, I still love him. My heart keeps telling me that it was just a show, that he was just lying about dating Nana.”

“Follow your heart.”

 

Luhan’s POV.

“Finally, I can sleep! Yes!”I shouted out of glory as we head to our dorm. Once the car stopped, I run excitedly and entered. And there, I found a girl seating.

“We have a gue--, S..seol Ha Na?” I uttered.

“Luhan.”

“Why are you here?”

“Luhan, let’s talk.”

“We don’t have anything to talk about.”

“Luhan, let’s get back together.”

“What I can’t---“

“Luhan, I’m dying.”

“What?!”

----

 

 

 

A/N: Finally! Hey, short chappie. ^^ Sorry if this is full of Miyoung-Kris, on the next chapter it’ll be about Luhan and you. ^^ Anyways, there were new characters. Sorry for Nana-biased out there, I just felt like Nana suits the role. Ans Seol Ha Na? Who is she~? Kekeke. You’ll find out soon. Stay tuned! Subscribe & comment. ^^ -nc