II Eight II

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

After what he said, You automatically frozed again. You don't know what to say. You're mind isn't working again. You can't say a single word nor open your mouth. Luhan is still waiting for your answer. He is smiling widely on you. No, not smile but a grin.

 

On the other hand,

The other boys, Tao, Xiumin & Chen are talking about Luhan's sudden confession while they're waiting for their dates who are currently re-touching their make-ups.

"This is the first time Luhan talked about liking a girl, Isn't it? Oh, don't include his first love. That was really a sad story. Still, I'm happy for him." Xiumin said.

"Yes, Jinri is such a lucky girl. I thought Luhan ge will not fall again after the incident with his first love. Finally, he had already moved on." Tao replied.

"I have a plan so they can talk." chen said then grinned.

Chen told them his plan.

 

Your POV.

Me & Luhan are still in an awkward moment when Chen approached us. Oh thank you Chen, I owe you my life.

- end of pov. -

 

"Yow Luhan! Hi Jinri. Uhm, can you please call Miyoung and Kris" *points a small empty booth near us*

"Why will they go there? It's so dark in there." Luhan exclaimed.

"Maybe doing some private things. Our dates are waiting for us. So please just call them now." Xiumin said then leaved.

"Aish, fine!" Luhan said then walked through the booth.

 

You followed him. Luhan entered the empty booth and you still followed him. You are now inside and it's so daaaaark.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~" you screamed cause the door suddenly closed.

You felt arms embracing you. It's Luhan's.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"Uhh, y..yes." you replied.

He suddenly removed his arms around you, grabbed your wrists then walked through the door.

"YAH! OPEN THE DOOR!" he shouted as he punch the door. The door is locked.

"Sorry Luhan. You guys need to talk." a familiar voice suddenly popped, it's chen's.

"Chen, open up now!" Luhan shouted again.

"Sorry Lulu ge. Talk first and we'll open the door." a familiar voice again, tao's.

"Ugh. we're trapped." Luhan groaned.

"I see." you replied awkwardly.

He let go of your wrists and sit. You also sit. After that was a VERYYYY LOOOOOONG AWKWARD SILEEENCE between the both of you. Just until, he broked it.

"So tell me about yourself." he said calmly. Aish Luhan. Stop acting like an cute angel. I KENNAT. Jinri act cold ok? So he won'n notice that your heart is freakinly bouncing to death right now.

"Why would I? We're not even close." you said and rolled your eyes.

"We're here again. Your sensen came back again. You are acting so cold again. Am I that bad to you that you really hate me?" Luhan said sadly.

"It's not that Lu--"

"No, I'ts ok. A lot of people saw me that way. A bad cold jerk." luhan said then sighed.

"I got into a accident when I was 9." you said while closing your eyes, You don't want Luhan to feel that you hate him that much so you just blurted it out. You don't know why all of a sudden you talked about that accident thingy. You're mouth just spited it out. You felt weirdly comfortable so you just continued, "My mom told me that I saved a friend so I got into an accident, a car accident that caused me a traumatic phoebia ang amnesia. Mom told me that I was nearly dead that moment but thank God I was saved. I was perfectly alive. If I hadn't been rushed through the hospital, maybe there's no Jinri seating here beside you and talking to you right now. That accident caused me to lost my memory. I forgot my name. I'm like a newborn baby wondering around because I don't really remember anything. I even forgot how I saved a life, how that car accident happen and even that friend of mine. Thankfully, we have pictures together so even in pictures, I still saw him. My mom said that he is a good boy afterall. But even if I pleased her, she won't tell me my friend's name. I hope that he is still alive now. I hope is happy right now. I want to meet him someday. I want to ask him a lot of questions. Why did he leaved without even saying goodbye? Why didn't he just dared to thank me? Why did he just leave me behind? But we're still friends afterall. And only memory can be lost but love will not fade. I know I love him. I love my friend." you said while tears suddenly flowed from your eyes.

"So that's the story. Maybe he had a reason why he left withouth saying goodbye and I'm pretty sure that he misses you and want to see you too." Luhan said calmly while wiping your tears.

"Sorry that you still need to witness this kind of drama... And thank you for listening." you said. Somehow you feel happy cause finally you have expressed your feelings. But it's a bit awkward that you expressed it infront of your former bias... Still, you feel ease in you heart that you finally blurted out all the feelings that you kept on hiding throughout the years.

"So it's my turn now? But promise me not to broadcast this on public ok?" he said jokingly.

"So you know how to joke? Awesome. Jerk. Ok I promise." you said then made a pinky promise with him.

He sighed then said, "I have my first love when I was 13."

You felt a sudden heart pain. Like Ouch. You felt like you are stormed by a roaring thunder. Out of all things to say why does he need to tell me that freakin' first love. I hate it. Ugh. This is what I'm saying. You deserve it, heart. I told you not to fall inlove woth this Jerk Luhan but you disobyed me. Now you're hurt, we're both hurt. It's your freakin' fault. Idiot heart. /sigh/

"What's with that sigh? Jealous right?" he said teasingly.

"Kind of. Uhh, I mean no. In you dreams!" you said. Ugh why did you blurted it Jinri? Aish! You're so embarassing.

"Gotcha! Dont' worry. I still like you. I will always like you. You know, you somehow resembles her. She is the same as you, different as you." Luhan said. Weird. Same as me, different as me? Eh, what does this jerk wanted to say?

"Look, I'm not jealous. Dream of." you said and rolled your eyes.

"As you said. Should I continue the story? It seems like you're having a heart ache. I don't want Jinnie to get hurt." he said teasingly.

Honestly, I don't really want you to continue that freakin' story, Luhan. But... You'll just tease me. Ugghh.

"Sure, continue." you said.

"Like you she's also differnet one. 10 years ago, we moved near their house. Since then, I always saw her and as days pass by I want to be friends with her which was too gross that time 'cause I don't really like being friends with someone when I was in that age. At first, she won't really talk to me. She hated me too, which is very similar to you. But as the time goes by and as I pursue to be friends with her, I got her. Each day passed and I felt like I want to stay beside her forever, I want to protect her each day.. And then, I realized that I already fall for her. But I'm afraid that our friendship will be at risk If I confessed to her so I decided not to tell her. But the day came that I can't hide it anymore, I decided to tell her. But that day was like a nightmare to me. I was forced to leave her. I was forced by my parents. Somehow, I regret not telling her since first but it's useless. Even I regret it, nothing will happen because it's all part of the past. That girl changed me. From a cold guy to a happy being. But after I left her, I came back to a cold jerk."

 

Luhan's POV.

After hearing her story, It seems that my plan for revenge suddenly faded. It's not purposely for revenge though. It's more like I want me to be her first bias again, and not Lay. Tell her my first love's story, that's the first step. I wanna see her expression and fortunately, she's jealous. Somehow, I felt heaven, I won. /smirks/ But I regret telling her that story about my first love cause I know it just cause her pain. But Jinri... This will help you.. Somehow.. I wish...

- end of pov. -

 

"So that's the story. Too absurd. You coward jerk. Why didn't you tell her?" you said.

"I'm coward right?" Luhan replied then laughed. "That's the reason why I confessed to you right away. Time is really important to me now. I hope you'll accept me." he added.

 

THEN EVERYTHING STOPPED AGAIN. BUTTERFLIES. HEARTBEATS.

 

A/N: Ayoo! I'm sure you're all dying who this first love might be~ Sorry for the cliffhanger & for the late update. Me & @wushupandauhnnie just passed through a hell mid quarter exams. lol. Don't forget to comment & subscribe! Love you all. ;*

XOXO, @NicoleCarig authornim~