II Five II

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

It's already the time to ride that freakin' roller coaster. Aish! I don't even know if I can survive this. God, just take care of me. I wanna enjoy my life first. You said to yourself as you walk with the 'jerk', Luhan.

You are fidgeting and you're heart is beating like crazy. You are so scared now. And by any time, you feel like crying. Luhan noticed you and smirked.

"See you're really scared." He said.

"Ok. I don't have time to argue with you. Fine, I'm scared. Happy now?!" you said sarcasticly.

"Hmmm. Maybe I'm happy now that you already admitted it." he replied again, teasingly.

You are walking near and near to your worst nightmare, the roller coaster side by side with Luhan. You are really scared and you don't even know if you're mind is still working. You suddenly gripped Luhan's arm and pulled him slightly. You're grip was too strong.

"What now? Afraid?" Luhan asked, now you can say that he is slightly worried.

"Y--yes." you said.

"So let's quit trying this one?" Luhan asked you.

"No. I will be such a kill joy if I didn't even try this." you said, still scared.

"Ok, look. Don't be scared ok? I'm here to protect you. Nothing will happen." He said. *O. God. What did I just say? Did I just comfort her? O. Mouth. You don't ask permission on what'll you say! You're bad. Aishh!*

After what Luhan said, you suddenly feel safe and secured. To the extent that you forgot about your phoebia with heights. You smiled slightly. *This jerk. Still having a good side. Luhan just always be like that*

 

On the other hand...

"Miyoung, I think it's already our turn now.." Kris said.

"So let's go." Miyoung replied.

Miyoung got shocked of what Kris did, her eyes suddenly widened and her heart is beating so fast. *Did he just hold my hand? O.MY.GOD. Please I'm dying. My heart is rawring like a wild tiger.*

 

At the Roller Coaster ride.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

You are seating beside Luhan. You are still afraid but not unlike before.

The roller coaster got more faster and faster. Until you cannot control yourself. Then you felt a arm wrapping your shoulders then suddenly your head automatically leaned on someone's chest. Luhan is the only one seating beside you so you're pretty sure that it's he's arms wrapping your shoulders and he is also the owner of the chest you are leaning now. You, again felt safe. You just let that arms wrap yours while leaning your head on his chest because you feel protected. You didn't know but the feeling is weird. Butterflies are flying at your stomach and your heart is beating so fast like hell. You suddenly forgot that you are riding on your worst enemy, roller coaster because of that freaking arms. You smiled a little. *No stop dreaming Jinri. You're just a FANGIRL. Remember that!*

Finally, the hell has already ended. You are still processing your thoughts cause you're still on a hangover. Maybe because that hell ride or because of the arms wrapping your shoulders? No way.

You're mind is now working properly. You are walking side by side with Luhan.

You turned you head and saw Miyoung catching her breath. You're about to walk ang go to Miyoung but Kris approached her. You paused. You can here there conversations cause they are not that far away from you.

"Are you okay?" Kris asked worriedly as he pat Miyoung's back.

"Yes, I'm just catching my breath. I think my soul was left up there!" then she pointed the sky.

"Miyoungiee, you really. You're funny~!" Kris said as he pinch Miyoung's cheeks.

*Eyyy these love doveys. I'm happy for Miyoung. I think Kris like her.* /smirks/

 

You faced Luhan.

"Ahm, thanks." you whispered.

"What for?" he replied then smirked.

Ugh. Thank you for that protective arms and chest thingy.

You know that he already knew what you're thanking for that but he's pretending cause simple, he wants to teas you.

"Uhg! You're so disguting! Stop pretending that you didn't know it! Jerk!" you said.

"I didn't really know it." he smirked. "Plus, could you please stop calling me a jerk? Let me just remind you, I'm Xi Luhan. The face of EXO, one of the famous rookie group nowadays. So you don't have the right to call me a jerk. Ok?" he said calmly. *For the first time, he is calm. I think I should celebrate this one. lol.*

"Okay. JERK!" you pointed your tounge to him. Bleeeeeh~!

He just smiled. *Oh God. That smile. Please. Don't. My ovaries ahh no no, I mean my heart feel like exploding now. Dugdug. Dugdug.*

"Oh you didn't shout nor complained? What a miracle! So it means you're now comfortable if I call you 'JERK'? you asked. /evil smile/

He smiled again. *Again that smile. Am--ambulance plea--?! Died.*

"You know, you're really something. You're unlike the other girls. You're different one. I'm you bias but you call me a jerk. I'm your bias yet you're so cold to me. If I'm your bias you should be fangirling right now right? From my experience, fans are always like that. They are like dying when the saw me. But you, you're really different. At first, I really don't like you're rude attitude towards me but I realized that you're interesting, Jinri. Very interesting." he said then smiled. [A/N: Again, let's assume that we didn't know Luhan's ideal type ok? From what we all know, Luhan likes gentle and quiet girls right? But for the sake of this story let's assume! Kekeke~ ^^]

 

You're interesting Jinri, very interesting.

You're interesting Jinri, very interesting.

You're interesting Jinri, very interesting.

You're interesting Jinri, ver interesting.

 

REPLAY. REPLAY. REPLAY. He's words suddenly repeated on your mind. You felt a sudden goosebumps.

God, do I have some ear problem? Did he just say that I'm intersting? Hell No. Stop imagining Jinri. He is just teasing you. You're just a fangirl, an ORDINARY one. Plus, Lay is yout bias now. Stop dreaming. STOP. STOP. STOP.

But, why does my heart beat so fast? Am i starting to love that jerk? No way. Jinri, control yourself. There's no way. You'll just hurt your heart. For God's sake, HEART STOP BEATING SO FAST. I BEG YOU. LISTEN TO ME.

 

A/N: Hey guys! I thought I couldn't update this week but thank God there is a research for school so my Mom allowed me to use my computer. lol. *fireworks* I hope you liked this chapter. ^^ Love you all~ :*

XOXO, @nicolecarig authornim~