II Nineteen II

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

NOTICE: Guys, the chapter that @wushupandauhnnie updated (chapter 18), it was a flashback. :) Cause on my last update (chapter 17), I said there that It was already 1 year since Kris dumped Miyoung right? So the chapter I will be updating (chap 19) will be the continuation of Chap. 17. I hope you understand it. Please understand it, I'm sorry it's my fault for making this story complicated. :( Understand me please. ^^ 

                                                                                                                                                

 

 

Few months later…

Your POV.

Here I am, staring at the beautiful night view of Seoul while there’s a cup of tea begging to be touched by my lips and be sip for once, but here I am, trying to reach for the stars who are shining so brightly between the galaxies, feeling the cold breeze of the wind that embraces my whole body, seating here in front of the window, reminiscing all the memories me and Luhan had shared, but observing the people walking from the outside, seeing how they live I realized that I’m one of them, I’m still one ordinary girl whose life became a fairytale just after meeting a handsome and oh-so-gorgeous prince named Luhan.

My life just became a wonderful fantasy after Luhan came into my life but then just like Cinderella everything has it’s end and now the clock already struck 12:00 am, it’s time to wake up from that beautiful dream and be back to reality, now I’m living in the worst nightmare just in that one move, that beautiful life became a life full of depression, loneliness, and sadness.

I’m so happy in my outside view, but it hurts like hell inside, it fcknly hurts. I shouldn’t be wasting my time just by hoping that he’ll come back, if he really wants to stay by my side he should have done it since then but he didn’t. He kept me waiting for almost ¼ of my life, I’m already tired. My heart is now ripped, an oh so dumb heart who is still waiting for a person that’s not probably planning of coming back.

It’s just like I’m waiting for heavens and earth to collide and yet it was an IMPOSSIBLE thing, hell yeah that’s how to define my relationship with Luhan in this current state, IMPOSSIBLE. But there was a guy who once told me this quote, “The only thing that makes one thing impossible is the people’s minds.” That quote is really heart striking, for now I need to believe that first. I need to believe that all things are possible. But waiting is really tiresome. Sometimes I thought of stopping, should I do it now? Should I stop waiting? ‘Should I’ is not the question but, “Can I?” I asked the wind as if it’s going to answer me.

“What’s with that serious face Jinri? Why are you talking to the wind? As if it’ll answer you, try telling your commotions to me, maybe I can help you. What’s bothering my baby, huh?” before I knew it, my mom was already entering my room.

Am I really over thinking that much that I didn’t even notice that she’s already behind there?

“Eyy, it’s nothing to be worried about mom. I’m just trying if the wind will answer me, but it didn’t. Mom, why are there a lot of impossible things?” I said.

“Hm? You’re keeping secrets from me now? Look Jinri, impossible? There’s nothing impossible in this world above. Tell me the truth, what’s bothering you?” my mom pursuad me.

“By any chance is this about a guy?” she asked further. I just nodded unconsciously. “Really? Oh right, is it the guy you want me to meet? The guy with a busy schedule?” my mom excitedly asked.

“Yeah.” I answered out of my senses. OMYGOD, what did I just say?! Aigoo~ Jinri, your mouth is blabbering too much. Aish~! “Mom, it’s not what you think. I’m not but my friend, miyoung.” I quickly defended myself with a lie.

 Geez, I’m not good with this kind of stuff. “Mom, miyoung has a certain guy that he likes. But that guy needs some business to accomplish first so he asked Miyoung to wait for him, because Miyoung loved this guy so much he agreed.

Miyoung is waiting for him for a year and 3 months already, isn’t it a bit long already? I’m worried for Miyoung that the guys he likes might not come back to her again.

” Oh yeah, I’ve survived. I hope my mother will believe my lies. God, help me, just this once. “Hmm, miyoungie?” my mom asked with an evil smile. “Yes, miyoung.” I replied as I turned my look, preventing an eye contact. My mom laughed.

“Why?” I asked.

“Nothing. Tell this to MIYOUNG ok? She have to trust her heart. If her heart is willing to wait for that guy then she should wait, if her heart tells her to stop then that’s the time to stop. Still, MIYOUNG should be ready of the aftermath. There are only two things, she could be hurt or she could be happy. MIYOUNG might got hurt but getting hurt is the point of love, even you know that the chances are small you’d still put your heart in line, giving you best without hesitation and trying. That’s what love is. Even the outcome will be different as you expected, at least you’ve tried. Tell MIYOUNG to follow her heart.” My mother advised.

somehow it’s a bit awkward that she keeps on emphasizing Miyoung’s name. “Wait one more thing, are you sure that this is for Miyoung and not for you?” my mom teased me, bingo she hit me there.

“ MOM! I already told you that it’s for Miyoung! Anyways, thanks for that. You’re really the best mother; you’re an expert when it comes to this kinds of stuffs. I’m proud that you’re my mother.” I complimented her.

“Eyy, of course! I’m a love expert! So if you have any problems again, just ask me okay? And one more, that guy I know he’ll come back to you no matter what.” she said. “Mom! I told you it’s not for me! It’s miyoung’s heart problem.”

I lied once again. “Ok, ok as you said~ Sleep now, ok? If you stayed up too late, you’ll get pimples and wrinkles. That guy you’re talking about might not really come back because you’re ugly.” My mom said.

“Mom, how many times do I have to tell you? IT’S FOR MIYOUNG AND NOT FOR MEEEEE! T_____T” I cried.

“Ok, fine. Goodnight sweetie.” She left after that. Maybe she’s right, I should follow my heart. Currently, my heart tells me to be more patient and wait for Luhan a little longer. I laid on my warm soft bed, closed my eyes and that day ended just like that.

 

 

Luhan’s POV.

“Yah! What’re you doing?! It’s already pass 3:00 am, let’s go to sleep!” I scolded Kris as I throw one of my pillow on him.

He’s dead serious on his IPAD’s screen, super focused that in anytime her eyeballs can drop, he’s not even blinking. “Yah! Don’t disturb me! I’m focusing here! You should’ve thank me that I’m working hard here just to find out the relation between Mr. Soo Man and your Jinri. So would you please shut your mouth there, kiddo?” He answered back,

still not even taking a glance on me; his eyes are glued on the screen. “Aish! This guy, trying to make himself busy to forget someone! Kris, I’m telling you it won’t work. I’ve already tried that and I ended up giving up. Man, I know that you still like miyoung. There’s no one stopping you, you coward jerk. Why are you still making things difficult for the both of you?” I scolded him again.

I know in myself that no matter how hard he tries, he can’t let go of his feelings for Miyoung. Miyoung really causes a lot for this giant but I don’t know why he’s playing too dumb and not doing a move to get Miyoung back.

This time, he turned his eyes on me. Finally! But then, as always he’s wearing a fierce face. “It’s not easy, Xiaolu. Don’t act like you’re brave enough! Don’t forget that we’re on the same boat; you did left Jinri and asked her to wait for you. You’re even much more coward than me, man.” Kris attacked me.

I frozed. He’s right. I’m making Jinri hope a lot, I’m making her wait for too long. I’m such a jerk, right? But what can I do? I love her so much that I don’t think I can live without her.

“Shut up, man!” I yelled.

”Wait here, I found something. Moon jinri, mother;s name is Moon Seohwa, father’s name is blank?!?! "What the hell? Why is it blank? I can’t stand this anymore, I spend all my precious time her and I will not even get anything? This is really ARRRRGH!” he complained.

“Wow, our Kris is cute when he’s pissed off. Shall I tease you often? And piss you off always? So you’ll always be cute huh? Krissie?” I .

“Yah! Krissie?! What a name? That’s so ew man! Stop calling me that way!” he said, irritated.

“Krissie, I told you already before that you shouldn’t waste your precious time there ‘cause you’ll get nothing but it’s you who keeps on insisting. Good for you, Krissie~!” I more.

“Stop with that gross nickname!” he yelled back.

“Krissie, Jinri doesn’t really have a dad. Her dad passed away before she was given birth by her mother. Stop overacting too much; Jinri is just too beautiful to be true so the reaction og Mr. Soo Man is like that. You’re overthinking too much, Krissie. Let’s sleep now.” I said.

“Aish! You must’ve told me a bit earlier! Jinjja! Btw, how did you know such things about Jinri? Are you a stalker or something?” he asked bluntly. I throw another pillow again and now it’s directly on his face.

“Yah! Stalker?! With this handsome face of mine, you’ll accuse me as a stalker? Krissie, don’t forget that even we’re separated for now we still had a relationship. As a boyfriend, you should know stuffs like that, right? Wait, by any chance, don’t tell me—Omo! Don’t tell me you don’t know anything about Miyoung’s background?” I asked, surprised.

“Aish! Bringing up a topic about miyoung again! Shut up now and let’s sleep, ok? We still have schedule for tomorrow. But anyways, I didn’t see the golden singer, the baozi eater, the dimple guy and the panda this whole night. Where are they?” Kris asked.

“They said that they’ll be eating outside.” I replied. “What?! How dare those guys? They didn’t even ask or invited me to come! They’re all dead meat later.” The giant complained.

“They did but you’re too busy on focusing too much on your IPAD’s screen. By the way Krissie, I’ve heard about a juicy gossip between you and one of the afterschool’s members, that nana girl?” I asked.

“Where the hell did you heard about that?” he replied, shocked

. “With one of our members, the golden singer & the gossip master, Chennie.” I answered back.

“Aish that guy! He’s double dead to me later, really!” he exploded.

“Would you mind telling me about it?” I asked,

evilly. “It’s just.. Aish! Every time I’m reminiscing about it, it gives me goose bumps.” He said.

“What exactly had happened?” I asked, confusedly.

“Nana.. That girl.. asked.. asked me to.. to.. go out with her.” He said, embarrass.

“Eyy, you’re a grown up man already Kris! You’re trying to let go of your feelings with Miyoung right? Don’t you think this is a good chance for you? Why don’t you accept Nana’s feelings and try to make things work out with the both of you?” I suggested.

“I’m not a kind of guy to toy with the other girls just to forget someone. And do you think it’s just that easy to let go of Miyoung? Aside from my mother, she is the only girl inside my heart. Although I can’t be with her, I promised myself to love her forever and infinity. Until I die no even after death, I’ll still love her.” said, Kris.

“What was that? That’s too chessy! This isn’t the fierce Kris that I’ve met before, you’re really a grown up man already! Is this really the effect of love to you?” I once again.

“Shut up! Why? Don’t you feel the same way as me? Even though you’re not by her side, you’re willing to love Jinri ‘till after death, right?” I was shocked with what he had just asked.

“Of..Of course. Jinri is my life. It’s just that I’m not used that you’re saying such cheesy lines like that.” I said. “Aish! Stop now, will you? I’m getting embarrassed.” He replied.

“It’s you who started this!” I answered back and once again, I throw my last pillow to him.

 

 

 

Your POV.

“Mom, isn’t dad coming today?” I asked mom as I put mayo on my bread. We’re having our breakfast for today but it’s a little bit uncomfortable that dad isn’t here like the usual days.

“He told me that he can’t come today due to his busy schedule but he promised to cope up tomorrow.” My mom replied with a bright morning smile on her face.

It’s been a long time since my mom smiled like that, love can really change a person. I gulped a cup of milk and replied, “Oh, I see. Mom, Miyoung called me earlier she asked me if I can go to their house because she’ll be having a birthday party. It’s her birthday today and we merely see each other this past few months because she’s busy training to take over her father’s company. Due to her busy schedules, we’re not being able to bond like we usually do. I miss her so much so please allow me to stay overnight at their house, please mom!”

I pouted and make puffy eyes.

“Hey! Don’t do that, it doesn’t suit you. Why are you explaining too much? Miyoung is your best friend for a long time, why wouldn’t I allow you considering that it’s her birthday today? You can come but promise me that you’l behave well, ok? Take care of yourself, you can handle yourself already. One more thing, you’re not allowed to mingle with the other boys. Remember that you’re waiting for someone.” My mom reminded me.

“Mom! I told you already it’s not me! Ey! And to make you feel at ease, there will be no boys we’re all girls. It’s a sleepover so of course Miyoung’s dad wouldn’t allow boys to sleep with us! Don’t over think too much, ok? I can handle myself.” I assured her.

“Ok, then you may go.” She said.

“Thanks mom. I’ll pack my things first, hm?” I excused.

“Ok.” She answered.

I packed one black long sleeve shirt, one black skirt and 2 pairs of sleepwear, even we’re just staying for one night still I should be ready, some emergencies my occur in anytime. I bought all the necessary things that girl needed and after I’m done packing everything I called miyoung. And her ringtone is us usual, the dodolpop ringtone of Kris. She still can’t move on and I know that very well.

 

“Saengil chukha hamnida, saengil chukha hamnida, saranghaneun miyoungie, saengil chukha hamnida~ Saengil chukhahaeyo Miyoungie!” I greeted her the very moment she picked up her phone.

 

“Thank you, jinri ah!”

 

“I’m heading to your house now.”

 

“Jin, I’ll pick you up.”

“No need girl, I can go there by just walking. If you already forgot, your house is just next to our subdivision. I can handle myself ok? Don’t worry too much, enjoy yourself there. It’s your birthday so have fun. Just have a good chat with your visitors, entertain the first.”

 

“But Jinri, it’s dangerous to go here by yourself I’ll ask our driver to pick you up so just wait.”

 

“No need Miyoung. If you still insist, I won’t come!”

 

“Ok, then. Be careful on your way. I’ll be waiting for you, ok?”

 

“All right happy birthday again! I’m hanging up. Byeee~”

 

“Ok thanks, I’m hanging up too. Be safe, bye~”

 

After I hanged up I directly go to their house. On my way, my phone beeped.

 

Sent by: Miyoungiie <3

Received by: Jinri

Hey Jinri ah! Are you sure you don’t want me to pick you up? I’m worried.

 

Send to: Miyoungiee <3

Sent by: Jinri

Ey! Don’t baby me too much! -_- Once I get used to it, you’ll regret it! Hahaha! I can handle myself ok? Don’t worry~ ^^

 

Sent by: Miyoungiee <3

Received by: Jinri

Arasso, be sure to arrive here safely, huh? :)

 

Send to: Miyoungiee <3

Sent by: Jinri

Ok boss ^^

 

This girl is really something. She’s too protective. I directly go to their house and there, I was welcomed by Miyoung and her other friends at the entrance gate.

“Hi Jinri! I missed you so much, girl! It’s been awhile since we hang out together, right? By the way, meet my friends; they are all crazy like you so I bet you’ll be close friends with them too. This is Minah, Eunji, Hyemi, Jisoo and the youngest, Cheska.” Miyoung said.

They say their greetings after that. “Hello, nice to meet you all. My name is Moon Jinri. I hope we’ll be friends.” I greeted.

“Would you guys mind if we enter the house now? I’m hungry.” Minah said, jokingly.

“Sure, let’s go.” Miyoung replied.

After some chit chats, we didn’t even notice that the bright light of the moon had already shown up, telling us that it’s already time to sleep, but for girls you know some chit chats first before sleeping. We excitedly go directly to Miyoung’s room, there was three beds which was personally prepared by Auntie Sunyoung, miyoung’s mom.

It has three beds so it means that two persons need to share in one bed while the other one of us should sleep at the floor.

“There’s only one bed, what should we do?” Cheska asked, worriedly.

“Two persons must share in one bed and the remaining one will sleep on the ground.”Jisoo explained.

“I can sleep on the floor.” I volunteered myself.

“Nope, hmm I have a good idea. What about playing a game and the loser will be the one who’ll stay on the floor? What do you guys think of that?” Miyoung suggested.

“Sounds fun.” We all answered.

“What game are we go’nna play?” asked Eunji. “Hm, what about cards?” Minah suggested.

“Cards?” Eunji asked again. “Yeah, there was a game called ‘say it quickly’.” Minah said. “How to play that game?” Hyemi asked.

“We need to think of one category first, for example Korean dramas. Each one of us needs to have one Korean drama in mind. For example, mine is You’re the best Lee Soon Shin and Miyoung’s choice is Reply 1997, all of you guys should think of your Korean drama too. And if we already have our own choices the cards will be distributed among us and once there was a same card between us we need to say the drama that is chosen by the person with the similar card as yours. For example, I got the queen of hearts while miyoung got the queen of spade then I need to say ‘Reply 1997’ as quickly as I can.

You need to be alert and ready because that;s the highlight of the game, you also need to exert some amount of speed cause it’s one of the main points of this game. For example, I said ‘Reply 1997’ so fast before Miyoung can say ‘You’re the best Lee Soon Shin’ then I’ll be considered as the winner, I’ll get her cards. The game will just continue until the cards were all distributed, after all the cards were already distributed, the one that has the lowest number of cards will be considered as the loser and the one with the highest number of cards will be the winner. Do you guys get it?” Minah asked after a long explaination. “I think I get it, this sounds sun let’s play this game then.” I replied. “Yeah, let’s try this one.” They all answered.  “But do you guys have any category in mind?” Miyoung asked. “I’m sure that all of you guys know the Korean boy group, EXO right?” Hyemi said, in her smile I can see that she’s planning something. After I heard EXO, it’s was like a BIG BANG to me. The word ‘EXO’ keeps on repeating in my mind and I can clearly see an image of a manly guy in my mind, Luhan. On the side of my eyes, I saw Miyoung feeling uncomfortable too. But hell yeah, we can’t show it since they don’t know our situation; I tried just to act like normal as well as Miyoung. It seems that it’s working, we can be actresses. LOL. “Yeah, we know it.” We answered. “Let’s do it this way, I know that you have bias in EXO, since it’s a 12 member group I think it’s possible that we have different taste, different bias. Let EXO be our category and our biases be our choice.” Hyemi suggested. (A/N: I know that in this fan fiction, we only introduced EXO M but still it’ll be good if they will be 12, right? As they say, ‘We are one, we are EXO.’ So for the sake of the story, p’ease pretend thatwe introduced the 12 of them. Thanks~ ^^) After some thinking, Eunji speak up. “This category sounds good but it’s actually freaking hard to pick one member in EXO because they’re all great idols. Still, I think I’ll just go with the perfect one, Kai. He really has the talent in dancing and he’s freaking y and hot whenever he dances. He makes my heart flutters so I’ll pick Kim Jongin.” She said. “I’ll pick Baekhyun. Aside from his amazing powerful voice he has that cute girlish charisma that I really love. Plus, he’s really good in treating the fans nicely.” Cheska said. “I’ll have the great leader, Kim Joonmyun. I found him a very nice leader, he guides s so well, he can even spend a lot of money just for the members, and it’s ok though because he’s really bless to be a rich guy that comes from a wealthy educational family. He’s really an example of a gentleman. I love gentleman guys.” Hyemi giggled. “I’ll have Sehun. He dances so well too and I really like his feminine way, he act like girl and I found it really cute. He also makes a wonderful chemistry with Luhan, I ship them so freaking hard although they have the same gender, and they’re really compatible. I swear I’ll sacrifice my own love life, just make HunHan real though I know they’re already real still, I can give up everything just make them get married. HAHAHAHA, I’m just joking but they really make such a good couple. Ok back to Sehun, the way he pronounce ‘s’ as ‘th’ really makes my heart gamble, he’s really cute. He also likes bubble tea the same as me, I’m a bubble tea Lord. One more thing, he’s the same age as me, I’m 19 too. We can be same age friends and a couple I think. I’m kidding; I’ll just give him to Lulu.” Jisoo joked. “Aish! It’s so damn hard to pick just one! Can I pick two? I want Luhan because he really does have talent, he dance so well, he sings so well, he can solve a rubix cube, he also has a cute baby face in short, he has everything. But at the same time, I also want Park Chanyeol. Although he’s not that good at dancing, his rap is so darn goddess plus he can play different kinds of musical instruments such as guitar, bass and drums. One thing that I really admired that giant is his outstanding personality. I’m a super diehard fan of EXO and I bet you guys know about netizens right? Maybe you also know the moment when he was attacked by them, actually it’s not just him but also the other members, Chanyeol was accused as overacting, that he already reached his limit, that he’s doing some unmannered thing in public but this giant still manage to smile for his fans who believes in him, who supports him no matter what rain or shine, the fans who stays by his side in the midst of all this challenges. I love how he face all the hardships of life positively and there was a quote which he portrays, ‘No matter how hard something is, you just need to stay positive and smile like an idiot’, I really love the meaning of that saying. There was an incident where they are having a live concert at the Philippines, he lose his balance and slide down in front of a lot of people but still he stand up once again and he even laughed at the floor like he was scolding the floor that he slides down because of it. The situation made me realize how strong and positive this idiot giant was. I’ll pick the guy with big idiot ears, Park Chanyeol with my full heart in it.”  said Minah. “How come this game turned into a dramatic one?” Eunji teased. “Jinri and Miyoung it’s your turn. Do you guys have a bias in EXO?” Cheska asked. “Of..ofc…of course we have.” I uttered. I signaled miyoung to say something. “I..I..I choose Kris.” Miyoung utterly said. “Why are you guys uttering? You’re already feeling nervous? We’re not yet starting the game.” Jisoo said and they all laughed after that. Thank goodness that they just think of it that way. “Anyways, what’s your reason for choosing Kris?” Hyemi asked. “Do you really need to have some sort of explanation and reason to like someone?” Miyoung replied. “It’s not that but we used a lot of our saliva here, you should at least say some few words to justify your choice.” Miyoung answered back. “I know that for you guys Kris was just the the EXO leader with a fierce and expressionless face but kris.. Kris is a nice guy with a nice and overwhelming personality. He is a great leader to the other members, he’s always there to support them, if the other members doesn’t know what to answer during interviews even he doesn’t know what to say too he will still manage to take over and say some stuffs to cover the members, whenever the members has something to say and they don’t have microphones he’ll humbly pass his, whenever they are questing on shows, he’ll try to be humorous and funny as he can even it’s not his style, whenever s are feeling down, he’ll do his best to cheer them up, whenever there are punishments to be done during shows, concerning the other members, he will volunteer himself to take the punishment that is originally for the othe member, though he;s the 3rd oldest in EXO M, he’s the one to take responsibility for Baozi and Lulu even they’re older than him, when it comes to their maknae he’s very overprotective for Tao. He prevents Tao from getting scars, he’ll accompany him in shopping, he’ll teach him how to be a fashionista, and he’ll guide him as if he’s the father. He’ll be the one to help Chen in practicing his vocals, he’ll point the wrongdoings and praise the good ones, he’s also the one who guide Lay with his dancing. He is considered as EXO’s father, aside from his tall figure he is a man with a sense of responsibility, he’ll take good care of EXO and in the past years where they are divided into two even they are separated he still manage to promote EXO K as well. In events where there’s a needed interpreter he’ll be the one who’ll translate it all considering that he’s the only member who knows how to speak in three different languages, English, Mandarin and Korean. He’s also the one who’s responsible for the members when they’re drunk from a celebration, even the events are held for a celebration and time to enjoy their selves still he will be the great leader who’ll think of the other members first before himself. He’ll wear rubber shoes instead of high gigantic boots just to make him look shorter, in that way he can shorten the gaps between the heights of the other members, and he is also the one who’ll take the responsibility of not making an awkward atmosphere when they are holding a show. He’ll protect the members to the extent. There was as incident in one Chinese airport where they were really push and pull over here and there by the squeezing fans but he didn’t even think of himself instead he warned the fans to take not of their own safety. When it comes to his co-KPOP idols, seniors and even juniors he’ll greet them politely and bow 90 degrees. There was a moment where I think that’s a concert for SM town, one sunbae (senior) wants to shake hands with him but as a polite and a respectful hobbae (junior) he is, he bowed at that senior 90 degrees and greeted him politely. There was also a time when one senior had no chair to seat, he offered his chair to him and stand until the end of the show. When it comes to the way he treated the fans I have nothing to say, I’m really speechless he’s really a man with a high respect on people. At MAMA Awards 2013 where EXO won the ‘Album of the Year’ award, Kris thanked all their fans in three different languages, English, Mandarin and Korean. That really touched my heart; it seems so simple for the other people but that shout out that Kris made me love him more. That single ‘I love you’ to all his fans has a big impact to me. He is Kris, he is a guy who’s really good at distancing himself, he is a guy that is satisfied seating at the corner and watching people from behind that is simply Kris, because of that personality people misjudged him as a cold, expressionless guy that is just trying to be cool in front of the cameras that’s rotating 360 degrees around him, they say that Kris is just an EXO member which is trying to outstand his fashion sense, there were also a lot of rumors that he undergo through plastic surgeries, people also accused him as a guy with no talent, no manners, no goal in life. They don’t know how ing hard it is for Kris to be accused by false statements. If he’s a cold and expressionless guy he shouldn’t be smiling in front of his fans, if ever he undergo a plastic surgery so what? Will that plastic surgery kill those people who accused him? Try to scan the pre debut pictures of Kris, it’s freakingly similar to his face today. If he has no talent then he shouldn’t be accepted and trained by SM entertainment, if he has no manners then he shouldn’t be bowing 90 degrees to a senior which is trying to shake hands with him, if he has no goal in life he shouldn’t be standing in front of those people’s faces and performing, giving his best and had trained for almost centuries. For those people, Kris was just an oh so fierce guy but this Kris has a dream, a goal to reach even the people are misunderstanding him and throwing him a lot of harsh comments he still managed to strive more harder, fight for his dreams of being a super idol and a super leader. He even sacrificed being away from his family just to achieve this dream and that bashers will just throw harsh comments on him? Oh fhudge. That isn’t right anymore, it can’t be tolerated. Kris.. Kris can even sacrifice his loved one just not to make the fans feel bad. Damn it! I’m not telling you that Kris is as perfect as God, he also makes mistakes, he also have weaknesses, he’s also scolded by his manager when he had done mistakes but his is what makes Kris a real one, a real person. An idol’s life was often mistaken to be perfect to be an easy one, is it really perfect having a lot of bashers around you? Is it really a perfect life that you’re receiving death threats from your obsessed fans? Is it a perfect life that you’re always misjudged by the persons around you? Is it really easy to be trained for 3-15 years just to become an idol? Is it really easy staying away from you most beloved family just to be trained? Is it really easy having a life that surrounded by every people’s eyes, that in your one move you’ll be misjudged? It isn’t a perfect life, it’s much difficult that an ordinary one. What I’m trying to say is, there was nothing such ‘perfect’ in this world. In the midst of not having a perfect life for Kris, still he continues to fulfill his dreams, he’s putting a lot of effort and he’s exerting a lot of hard work to achieve his goal. He keeps trying so hard to get through the finish line, to achieve the victory that he’s longing for and me being a super ultimate fan here, I’ll continue to support him from far way, I’ll protect him from all the bashers, if all fans leave him hanging from behind, I’ll turned back to the whole world and tell him that I’m always with him, whenever he’s feeling down, as a fan staring a star from far away, I’ll spread my wings, fly and reach the galaxies and cheer him up. Kris portrays a tough and fierce image on the outside but what people don’t know is; he does really have a good kindhearted personality and I admire him a lot because of that.” Before we all knew it, tears are shed from our faces already. I didn’t expect Miyoung to be saying these words even she was already dumped and left from behind by Kris. Yeah, after all he still loves Kris and it will not change the fact that she’ll love him ‘till eternity. Love is really something. I’m really impressed by her strong will. I kinda envy her that she can still endure all these things for the sake of love. “Woah, you’re really a great fan Miyoung.” Hyemi praised her, still jaw dropped. “Ok, let’s proceed to Jinri. She added while wiping the tears that are scattered around her cute cheeks. “I choose Luhan. They always say that I liked Luhan because of his pretty baby face, yes they’re right 5% of ,e liked his face but what they didn’t know no, they can’t understand that the other 95% that I admired him for is his talent and his personality. That deer really changed me. After knowing that boy band, EXO, my whole life becomes more enlightened. Because of Luhan, I’m able to wait for the next sunrise, I have a reason to wake up in the early morning as soon as the sun shines, I have the reason to smile at myself even I look like an idiot, I have a reason to be happy if I have some sort of problems. That Xi Luhan helped me to dream, back then I don’t really know what I want, I don’t know what my goal in life is but now I realized what I wanted and that is to be Luhan’s forever fan, I mean it’s not like I’ll be spending my whole day spazzing in front of my computer’s screen but this guy helped me realize that anything can be possible as long as you work harder. He turned the old lazy Jinri into a persevering girl who keeps on pursuing her dreams. He is an inspiration for me, he was trained for almost 4 years, if he can survive those 4 years full of challenges, obstacles, hardships and pressure then I can also survive. Now, he is an idol with freewill, he already grown his wings that he can use to fly and to explore the world. I want to spread my wings and explore the world too; someday I know I’ll be able to. I just need to follow his steps. They say that it’s impossible for me to be notice by such a famous guy like Luhan, but he made me realize that there’s no such thing as impossible in the world’s vocabulary as long as you strive hard. He is a guy that risk his own life, own family, own country just to enter the idol industry. It’s not easy to leave your family like that and find your fate in a country which you’re not used to, a country that has the different environment, a country with different language, different culture, different social status, and different people to deal with but like Kris which was Miyoung demonstrated awhile ago, he also tried to adopt the new surroundings his into now, he really work hard. Just imagine a little child passing through a lot of difficulties without his family beside him to guide his path; it must’ve been really difficult. I admire him for putting his dream and his life in line just to reach for his goals. Luhan though he has a personality like a kid, he’s the 2nd oldest member and he has that sense of responsibility with s especially when it comes to their maknae, Oh Sehun. He is a protective hyung to Sehun, he accompanies him when buying bubble tea which Sehun really likes, he tries to prevent Sehun from getting scars or something that’ll hurt him, even his schedule is a bit tight, he’ll always find time to bond with Sehun. He really does take good care of the other EXO members, there was once at the airport where they were really squeezed and stamped, he didn’t mind being hurt but instead being a good older brother he is, he protected Baekhyun all the way heading to their van arriving to the van, Baekhyun was pushed and pulled by the fans so Luhan pulled Baek’s hand. He’s not perfect too as well as Kris, there are circumstances that he’ll be afraid and scared, that’s the true meaning of life, showing off people’s weaknesses. Luhan is not different from all the other idols, he has a dream and he’s pursuing it but there is one thing that I can’t explain with words that’s making Luhan different from the others in my point of view, every time I look at him there was my heart beating like crazy, whenever he smiles, it makes my mood brighten up, whenever he’s sad makes me feel depressed too, whenever he’s crying makes my shed Han river of tears, every single move him has a multiple effect on me. They say that Luhan is kind of guy which uses his face to receive popularity from fans but can’t they see that this guy has a talent, that this guys worked training all day in night just to practice and to practice and to endlessly practice so that he’ll be a great idol, they can’t see how he worked hard just to achieve his stage. Me, Moon Jinri, Luhan’s ultimate fan promise to be a guardian angel for him, if one day he falls down I’ll catch him, If one day he was bashed by all the people around, I’ll be guard who’ll shoo them all away, I will stay at his side and receive all the harsh comments side by side, if one day he receives a lot of discrimination I’ll be an earphone that’ll cover his precious ears so he won’t hear all of it, if one day he receives death threats from saesangs, I’ll be a bullet proof vest that’ll protect him from all the bullets, if one day he leaves this industry, I’ll keep him in heart and someday I’ll reminisced all what he did that made my youth days a memorable, exciting, intense and a meaningful one. Luhan is a guy who acts so cute yet still’s a manly one, he’s a guy with a handsome face a talent as well and the most important thing is he’s warm personality. That’s the Xi Luhan I admired a lot.” I said. Once again, they were all tearing up like babies that didn’t receive the milk. I didn’t know myself where did I found those words. Maybe I just really love Luhan that much. “Luhan is like a star to me, shining so brightly between the milky way, an outstanding one which was vivivdly seen in the space, a star which everone wants to reach, a lot of people is dreaming that one they they’ll be able to reach that outstanding star and here I am, one of those million people.. Dreaming.. Anticipating.. Believing.. That that star, I’ll be able to reach for it! But then again, space, galaxies, heavens and earths are separating our paths. That star is too high to be reached, that star is so shiny to be seen in person, that star is so far to be touched. I’m contented with where I am, I know my place, and I’m just earth while he’s the heavens. Though, I’m still satisfied just by looking at him from far away, I’m satisfied just by seeing his glow every night, I’m contented by just having a chance to take a glimpse on that star, I will not be tired by closing my eyes and feeling the sensation.. And IMAGINE. That’s perfectly how a fan girl life goes on, through imaginations. Still like what I said, there is no such thing as impossible in the world above, though the Pacific Ocean is separating the both of us, that star will remain its glow inside my heart, it’ll be an inspiration for me to keep on believing & to keep on dreaming. Someday I’ll survive. But you know what’s interesting? That star unexpectedly fall down, like a shooting star, the star that I thought is hard to reach became nearer and nearer to me. It made me realize that not all stars are hard to get because fate has its own way to unite the star and the ordinary one. But then even fairytales has its end. That moment ended, in the fairytale Cinderella, the clock already strikes in 12, that’s also what happened to me, I was the Cinderella who needs to come back again and face the reality but I know that one day the prince will find her, the prince will come back and they’ll make a happy ending.” I added. With those lines, the girls startled. I know that they got confused. “We don’t understand. Wait, by any chance, did you already meet Luhan in person?”Cheska asked. “Nope, it was just a beautiful dream to be true but who can tell? Maybe someday… one day.” I lied. “Ok then, I’ll support you fort that. Anyways, before this game becomes more dramtic let’s start. I’ll repeat our choices; mine was Kai, Hyemi’s Suho, Jisoo’s Sehunm Minah’s Chanyeol, Miyoung’s Kris and Jinri’s Luhan.” Eunji excitedly announced. We started the game and we really enjoyed it, it was a super intensed game but overall it’s fun and enjoyable. In the end, Minah won. She’s really good at it, maybe because she’s already used to it and she has a lot of experiences already. We decided to have 5 more rounds after that, because Minah already won she’s excluded on the 2nd round. “Our next category will be hmm, EXO’s song.” Cheska suggested. “EXO again?” Eunji complained. “Hey it’s fun playing this game with a category that’s related to EXO!” Cheska defended. “Ey, fine, fine.” Eunji gave up. “Hm, I’ll go with Miracles in December. That song is my favorite one because I really love the lyrics and the message of that song. The tune is also heart strucking.” I said, M.I.D. was the first EXO song that popped into my mind; I’m getting addicted to it lately. Plus the message of the song really is something I can relate to, it’s about a girl who left a guy and the guy is regretting it so much but he can’t turn replay the old times that passed by. It’s not really directly like mine and Luhan’s story but somehow it’s a little similar to ours. I mean, I’m not sure but I hope that Luhan regrets keeping me wait for a long time. That’s all.  I’m still willing to wait, though. “I’ll have wolf then.” Cheska said, she started to dance the chorus part so wildly after that. “Geurae wolf, naega wolf awoooo~ Ah, saranghaeyo~” We laugh so hard because of her overloading humor after that; she’s really funny and fun to be with. “Mine will be Growl.” Hyemi proclaimed. “Hm, ‘What is love’ for me. HunHan interacts so much in the MV of that song. Kekeke~”Jisoo along with her precious support and love for HunHan once again exploded. “MAMA is mine~” Miyoung sang. “Choa, Baby Don’t Cry will be my choice.” Eunji said. After another round, Eunji won. We continued the game with the category of our favorite kdramas. “I’ll go with ‘Playful Kiss’. I really love that drama ‘because I can reaplate my current situation with the story of that drama.” Cheska shyly said. “Eyyy, our maknae already have courage to like someone right now?!”Eunji bluntly. “Does he attend similar school from ours?Is he a sunbae or a hobbae or just the same age with you?” Hyemi asked a lot. “Unnie,  woul you please stop asking? It’s private.” Cheska replied. “Our maknae is already keeping secrets from us!” Hyemi cried. “Hmm, I’ll tell you later but be sure not to broadcast ok?” Cheska said. “Sure.” Hyemi answered. “I’ll go with ‘Gu Family Book’. I love all the twists of that drama and suzy’s acting was really amazing, aside from her beauty she also has a talent in acting. Lee Seung Gi and Suzy match well, too.” Hyemi said. “I’ll choose ‘Dream High’, asidefrom the inspiring title it’s also an inspiring drama. I love how they pursue and achieve their dreams. I like both ‘Dream High 1’ & ‘Dream High 2’ but ‘dream High 1’ really had a great impact on me because of Wooyoung and IU. They are really compatible; every single sweet move makes me go crazy.” Jisoo giggled. “I’ll choose Shut Up flower Boy Band. That drama is really great, that’s my favorite one. It shows the true meaning of friendship. I love how the band, ‘eye candy’ stay by each other’s sides and won’t let one member to be left behind. One more thing I liked is the role of Myungsoo there, a very handsome and talented guitarist. I also love how he trests her younger sister, he can sacrifice everything just to take care of her little sister. I love his role Hyunseong, really!” said, Miyoung. “I’ve been addicted to ‘To the Beautiful You’ since the moment it was aired. That drama really inspires me a lot to strive harder and fight ‘till the end. There was a guy who told me that in this world above, the only thing that makes one thing impossible is the people’s minds, after watching TTBY it made me more believe in this saying. After the accident I’ve been through that’s the only thing that I remember about that friend of mine, my mom told me that I was really close to him that we even treat each other like brothers and sister. Even I can’t remember him; my heart seems to miss his presence. Back to the drama, I love how Goo Jae Hee disguised as a boy just to see the one she loved, I love how she risk everything just to support the high jump athlete, Kang Tae Jun. This drama made me realize that there’s nothing you can’t give up for the one you really cherish. I love this drama so much that I already repeated watching it for almost times. I also really love the quote, ‘Miracles is just another word for hard work.’ Sometimes when I feel down and I felt like I want to give up, I just remember that quote and sometimes I watch TTBY and I’ll be putting effort in what I do after that. And also, Minho and Sulli have that something they call chemistry. They can really create such a good couple that’s why I ship them so hard.” I said. After some chit chats about our favorite scenes in the drama we’ve tackled we started the game and after another intensive round, Jisoo won the 3rd set. For the 4th round, we decided to have Korean places as our category. I chose Namsan Tower because the beautiful view of Seoul there is vividly seen, plus the dishes are really delicious and there highlight, the love locks at the top of the tower I really like it, I found it sweet for couples. Hyemi chose Jeju Island, Cheska chose to have Apgujeong-dong where SM bldg. is located; you can clearly seen that she’s a diehard KPOP fan. Lastly, Miyoung chose Myeongdeong. Lucky me, I won that round. For the 5th round, they decided to have Korean foods; Hyemi chose Jajangmyun, Miyoung’s was ddubokki and Cheska’s Kimchi. Miyoung won on the 5th round. For the last round, KPOP groups is the category, Hyemi chose SHINee while Cheska of course her everlasting favorite group, EXO. In the end, Hyemi won and Cheska, the youngest was the loser so she needs to stay on the floor. We decided to go to sleep after that ‘casue we didn’t notice the time already striked 3 am, they have to leave early in the morning and we’re also all tired already from playing and talking. Time to sleep but the maknae, Cheska kept on complaining that the ground is cold, that it’s hard and whatsoever so I ended up volunteering myself to sleep on the dark cold hard ground. Even I slept on the hard floor, that day was still a very memorable day that I’ll never ever forget.

 

The Next Day.

I woke up without the girls and their luggage in the room, Miyoung told me that they already left so early in the morning. “Finally! I’ve got a private time with my bestfriend!” I said as I hugged her too tight. “Yah! You’re so much dramatic!” Miyoung complained. “I just missed you so much! It’s been really long since we have a time to bond together.” I replied. “Sorry Jinri. I’ve been really busy these days that I almost forgot to hang out with my best friend. I’m such a bad friend, right?” Miyoung pouted. “Don’t pout; you’re not cute at all.” I . Her cute pout turned into a death glare. “I’m kidding.” I quickly said before she explodes. “Don’t day that! I understand that you’re busy because you’re training to take over your business. I know that you’re doing this for your future, for your family’s future, for the company and for the staffs that feed their families through the salary that they get from your company. I understand it very well; it’s me who’s bad because I didn’t even come to cheer you up when you’re having a hard time dealing with the company.” I pouted, too. “Eyy, it’s nothing big. I know that you’ve been busy too so I also understand you. Let’s stop this; I’m not used in these dramatic scenes!” Miyoung said. “By the way, let’s talk about your Prince. Does he.. Does Luhan already had the courage to face you again? I mean did he already come back?” Comeback.. Comeback.. Comeback.. Those words striked me. I felt awkward, I’m just stucked in the state of finding the right words to blabber yet there’s nothing coming out from my damn mouth. Miyoung seems to notice that I’m fidgeting. By just looking at my facial expression, she already knew it. She let a big sigh and said, “He still didn’t.” I just bowed my head, embarrassed, ashamed, mixed emotions. “Aigooo! That kid really is something. Jinri, I know very well that Luhan is just controlling himself from coming to you but I’m pretty sure that he really wanted to. That man! Aish! I envy you, he really does love you.” Miyoung complained. “What’s to envy there? I’m waiting for that jerk for more than a year already! What’s so envious about that?” I asked, confused. “Jinri ah! You do really not know things. Look, Luhan is protecting you. EXO has a lot, a million, billion no, even trillion of fans once they found out that something’s going on between you, a commoner and a star like him what do you think they’ll feel? Or worst, what can they do? Look, there will be good fans who’ll accept you whole hertedly and half-heartedly. But not all fans can accept you, especially the obsessed ones. Luhan is protecting the feelings of the fans and as well as you. Don’t ever forget that you boy is a star, he has a bunch of girls and even boys to take care of, I’m still referring to his fans. You know you should feel proud; your boyfriend is a responsible guy. He handles a million of people. Just imagine that you’re a fan, what will you feel if your bias has a girlfriend? I know that you can’ kill that person because you’re a good girl but your heart will be ripped right? And for the obsessed fans, they can hurt a person, we don’t know but they might kill. Put your position again to the girlfriend’s position, do you want to die at that young age? What I’m trying to point out here is, Luhan just wants to keep you safe. He doesn’t want you to receive death threats. So endure it first Jinri. Think of the fans too. This will not take forever, but it takes time. Luhan is just finding the right timing, a right time where the fans will be able to accept you wholeheartedly. EXO is just a rookie group so this is also the time where there fame is rising, the time where the fans are really flaming, this is also the time where they think that there is no right girl for EXO but themselves, the truth is I’m one of them, I love EXO that I don’t want to give them to others, I don’t want them to be touched by the other girls, I don’t want them to make such sweet things with other women. But as time goes by, the fans, us, will be able to realize that EXO have their own hearts too. Someday, we’ll be able to accept that their heart can belong to one only, that they EXO can’t marry all the fans. But though they can’t marry all of us, they can still be an inspiration for all the fans, they will serve as a beautiful memory and a meaningful part of teen age life. Someday when fans find their real love ones, they’ll be able to recognize EXO as one a big part of their life. So back to your situation, insert a little more patience Jinri. Luhan will come back soon.” Miyoung explained briefly. “You’re right. Am I being too selfish not considering what the fans will feel on the contrary?” I asked Miyoung. “No. Don’t think that way. You just love Lulu so much.” Miyoung comforted me. “Yeah, right. Anyways, let’s now talk about your Prince charming, the giant, Kris.” I said. “No, let’s not talk about that Jin.” Miyoung stopped me. “Then just answer this one, do you still love him?” I asked. “Of course I still love him! Duh? I’m a fan right?” she answered. “No, not as a fan.” I asked again. “Of crouse I do. I really do. I inly love him so much that I can’t move on even after he dumped me personally. I love him and I think I will take forever to move on.” She said. “So it means you’ll love him forever until the rest of your whole life?” “Yeah, I think so.” “You’re so brave, Mimi. I don’t know that you have that side of yours. But what if he doesn’t love you back like the way he loves you?”I asked sensitively. “I’m not expecting though. I know that he’ll never love me back like the way I love him. But I still love him.” Miyoung replied. “Ey, that’s not true. I know that Kris loves you so much because like what you said a bit earlier, they are idols that need to take care of their fans. I think that Kris thinks that way too, he also just wanted to protect you in a way of being away from you.” I said. “Do you think so? But I don’t think that way. It just made me hope for nothing.” Miyoung answered. “Aish, like what I said yesterday, the only thing that makes one thing impossible is the people’s minds.”I said. “I’ll be going to the building, wanna come?” Miyoung’s mom suddenly popped out from nowhere, and asked us to come. “Can Jinri tag along?” Miyoung asked her mother. “Of course.” Auntie Sunyoung replied. “Then we’re coming.” Miyoung excitedly answered back. “Ok, fix yourselves now.” As soon as Auntie Sunyoung leaves the room, I quickly asked Miyoung where are we going she just said that I’ll knew it once we reached it and asked me to take a bath and prepare myself, and being an stupid god girl I am I followed her instructions. I wore a black longed sleeve shirt printed with a lady crying in it and I tacked it in with a black before the knee skirt which was a gift a Miyoung on my last birthday. I paired my outfit with some accessories and wore a pink cat-ear styled headband. I looked like this: (imagine that my hair is quiet long, and I don’t wear stockings, I hate it wearing it. Anyways, this isn’t me, I just followed the style of f(x)’s Sulli)

On the other hand, Miyoung wore a Mesh long coat in black from Junye Watanabe which was personally designed by a professional designer in Santa Monica United states, I haven’t told you yet but they are quite rich and her sister was a designer so the fashion designer which styled her dress right now was probably a friend of her sister. Her dress features high collar, zipper, mesh and perforated detail throughout and long sleeves while she paired it up with 6-inched high heel black shoes that are detailed by gold diamonds. She look like this:

 

(Yes Sulli again, aside from EXO, we’re also a big fan of f(x). And the style that I wore is the same style that Sulli wore when she attended Seoul Music Awards 2013. While the style which was worn by Miyoung was the style that Sulli wore at her birthday and when they attended one KPOP event, I think.)

 

After turning into Sulli-stled girls, we went downstairs and Auntie Sunyong led us the way to the car. At the parking lot of their house, there was their white Mazda White Car waiting, I get in the car without any hesitation. I trust Miyoung though, I know she hadn’t planned anything bad for me, she’s my best friend. While on our way, the path which we were taking is somehow familiar to me. While getting nearer and nearer, the place seems really familiar to me but there’s no way were heading there. I MEAN NO WAY.

 

“Jin, we’re heading to SM building.” Miyoung said.

 

And my heart started beating so fast like it was going to get out from my rib cage. Anticipating, nervous, fidgeting, happy, sad, glory, enlightened, unprepared this sort of mixed emotions suddenly popped in.

 

You crazy idiot heart, stop now, will you please? T_________T

 

~~~~

 

 

 

A/N: Hey fellas! ;) Please understand us for this super late update. We’re really busy. TT We will try to update as soon as possible. WE’RE REALLY SORRY. Anyways regarding the story, it’s kinda dramatic. My emotions are bursting once again, forgive me. For the lines of Miyoung at the game (the Kris part), it’s inspired by a letter of a Chinese fan to Kris. I found it really touching so I decided to put some here. But it doesn’t mean like I copied all of it, I just get some ideas from it still I want to give my full credits to that Chinese fan and to the translators. ^^ Also for the pictures of Sulli, I want to give my full credits to the owners too, as tagged. ^^ Btw, I want to greet all of our readers a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy New Year! I hope you guys will have a fruitful and meaningful year! Please continue reading this story of ours even the updates are taking too long~ God bless us all! :))))