II Fifteen II

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

Your POV.

 

*Should I accept him now?*

“Luhan, please give me some more time. Hm, maybe one day is enough. I’ll think about it, ok?” I said.

“Sure, tomorrow at 12:00 pm. Here at the same place, I’ll wait for your answer okay?” he replied. “Anyways, I gotta go now. We still have a practice today. I’ll walk you home first.”

“No, uhhm. I mean no thanks. I’ll stay here, I’ll think here.” I answered.

“Okay, then be sure to go home before the sun sets huh? There are a lot of crazy bastards nowadays.” He answered back.

“Yes, sir!” I answered saluted.

I watched him leave then I lay on the grass and reminisced all the days I’ve sent with Luhan. The first scene where we bumped into each other, it’s funny that I didn’t even recognize my bias that I just bumped with. But how on earth will I recognize my bias if he was too arrogant that time? The Luhan I’ve seen on stage is not the Luhan I’ve bumped with, he is a total jerk back then. But I had a feeling that day, ‘cause I somehow recognize the voice, but you know I won’t give a to that since I know that my bias is not that arrogant but I was wrong. Then the day when I finally meet him, I mean the day that I know that’s it’s really him, our ‘date’. But that day he just shouted at me. For God’s sake, in the days I’ve spent here on earth I thought that dating my bias will be the best day of my life. I didn’t even expected that I’ll have a chance to date my bias. But that best day turned out being the worst day of my life. I realized that my bias is not as gentle as I watch him on screen; he’s not as good as in front of the camera. But in some ways, I’m very thankful for that day because I was punched by the hurtful reality that the people who are against them are right, they are just doing some crazy stuff on screen for the sake of that freaking fan service thing. I realized that I shouldn’t idolize these fake people. And right after the truth had slapped me, there was Lay. He’s very kind to me, he is a gentle man, and he is very respectful. And so, he changed my point of view with the idols. He made me realize that there are still idols who are not fake, who are not doing some stuffs in front of the camera just for fan service. And after that, Lay became my bias. But then Luhan, my former bias, kept on running my moments with Lay! Aish! And the roller coaster scene, Luhan was there for me and that’s the moment when my heart beats so fast for him again. And the moment that he confessed to me, I can’t forget that. As in never ever! Luhan really kept on ruining my peaceful & ordinary fan life. He is as jerk as ever. And the scene where the other EXO M members trapped us, that was the moment where I freely expressed my feelings without any hesitation, the feelings that I kept on hiding. I blurted all the things that kept on burdening me. The feeling back there was indefinable. And the moment where he talked about his first love, yes my heart feels really broken that time. That jerk was really playing with my feelings. And after that date, I thought everything will just go back to the normal way. I though he’s feelings for me will just forgotten. I thought I’ll be back to an ordinary fan girl again. Just until he came back again barging with my life, I don’t want to feel happy that time ‘cause I’ll know he’ll just ruin my life again, he’ll just make things hard for me. But my heart is disobeying me; it feels like it’ll bounce in any time after I saw him standing in front of my door claiming that he along with the other members will be my new neighbors. Ugh. And the moment where he defended the fan service thing. All the things that he said to Tao were all heart-striking; it’s all true from the fan girl life until how we should be treated. That moment, Luhan the jerk in my eyes turned into the Luhan that I loved. That moment is when I freely admitted in myself that I love Luhan. And this day, I’m very happy. When I’m with him, I feel safe & protected. I can feel my heartbeat so fast whenever he’s near me. In my life after the accident, after I lost my memory, this was the very first time I felt very secured & loved. I don’t want to miss this opportunity, I’ll accept Luhan now. Maybe yes, there was only a short period of time since we’ve met each other (not considering the fact that I met him during my fan life) but I know that I’ll regret it if I’ll reject him. Maybe, there was also a short time since our love bloom for each other but hell yeah, I don’t want to miss Luhan and I freaking love him. Love doesn’t count on how much you know that person; it doesn’t rely on how long you’ve been together as long as the feeling is mutual, as long as you are happy with the person that is called love. And I also know that being a relationship with an idol is pretty hard, but as long as he’s with me I know that we can pass through all that together.

“Fighting! “ I shouted as I stand and walk towards home. I can’t believe that only few hours from now, Luhan will be officially mine. Who would ever think of a fan girl being noticed by her bias? I can’t really believe it! Once I was just spazzing all throughout the computer, fan girling, trying to reach for the stars that I cannot really touch but now, in any moment that star will be mine. I run towards my house excitedly. Tomorrow will be the best day! Kyaa~ Luhan, saranghae~!!

 

Luhan’s POV.

It’s already 3:00 am and yet I was till practicing along with the other members. But one thing that is bothering me is on how weird the other members are acting this day. Kris kept on making mistakes with the steps, which is not the usual in fact; he & Lay are the first ones to memorize the steps. On the other hand, Tao is very silent. He is not normally like that, he is very talkative but now he is quiet as if the heavens and earths are against him. And Lay, he’s not even smiling. I am somehow missing he’s dimple. Smiling is his habit but now he’s really strange. *Ugh. What’s wrong with these guys?* I asked Chen & Xiumin with what happened to this three.

And they quickly replied, “Crazy in love.”

“In love?”

“Yes. I heard that Tao was dumped by Miyoung. And Kris the one that Miyoung likes is planning on dumping her and Lay on the other hand is.. uhm..” Chen uttered.

“Lay likes Jinri, but obviously Jinri likes you. Love triangles everywhere~” Xiumin sang.

Before I could answer, our manager-hyung entered the room.

“Luhan, Mr. Soo Man wants to talk to you. Go directly to his office.” He said.

“Hmm, why?” I asked curiously.

He just let a big & deep sigh.

 

Lee Soo Man’s Office.

I bowed 90 degrees after I saw him seating on the chair and playing with his pencil.

“Sir, our manager hyung told me that you want to talk to me.” I said politely.

“Yes, Luhan. I want to ask you something. Do you still remember the day when you signed the contract?”

“Yes sir. Why?”

“You know all the rules & regulations, right?”

My heartbeat suddenly increased its beating. *Did I break a rule?*

I just nodded unconsciously.

“You know that one of the most prohibited is being in a relationship right?”

I gulped. “Yes.”

“I received news that you are currently seeing a girl.”

I raised my eyebrow. How did he--?

“I’m not.”

“But you like her? And you’re courting her?”

I shrugged & I ended up bowing my head.

“Luhan, I know what you feel. I perfectly know. But you must remember that you are now commited to your fans, you have no rights to be in love or to like someone. Once you entered this idol life, you have to forget love. You must always prioritize your fans, you must always think of how will they feel once they found out that you’re dating someone. You must protect your image. And this love will be the one ruining it.”

“But I love her, sir.” I protested.

“Love? There’s nothing love can do. Can love feed you? Can you live just with love? Look, Luhan, you know what your saesang fans can do right? You have a lot of obsessed fans and they might hurt her. You don’t want that to happen, right?”

“But, sir—“

“Shh Luhan, just think that you’re doing this for her. You’re giving up for her sake, for her not to pass through all the pain. Giving up someone doesn’t mean you’re weak, it’s being strong enough to let go for her good, for her sake, for her own happiness.”

“I’ll fight for her, sir.”

“Luhan, don’t be too selfish. You know I’ve been through that too. I fall for a girl, but you know what? I gave her up. I gave her up because I don’t want her to suffer. My parents don’t want her and they threaten me that they’ll hurt her once I tried to still fight for her so I let her go. It’s too hard for me too, but I tried. I pursued my dream to become a producer and here I am, you can see I’m successful right? And so as you, you can forget her too and keep on reaching for your goal, for your dreams.”

“Didn’t you try to find her?”

“I tried to so hard but I think fate won’t let us meet again. But I’m still trying.”

“Didn’t you even regret leaving her?”

“I regretted it. But there’s nothing I can do. Past is past. I can’t bring the time back. And considering the fact that I reached my dream, I am not who I am now if I didn’t gave her up. Luhan, you know you just need to believe in fate. If you’re really meant for that girl, in the end of the day, you’ll meet again.”

I just responded with a sigh.

“Luhan, think about it. You should try.”

“I’ll try sir.”

“Good, then go now. Practice more, okay?”

“Ne, seongsangnim!” I bowed.

*Jinri I’m sorry. I don’t want you to get hurt. I think this will be the best way for the two of us.  The best thing to do is for you to forget me and same as me.*

 

Your POV.

Argh. I’ve been calling Luhan for almost 100 times but he won’t answer his phone. *What’s wrong with that guy? Tch. Right, I almost forgot he’s an oh-so-almighty idol. Maybe he’s busy right now. I should just wait for tomorrow.* I’m about to close my eyes and sleep just until the doorbell rang. “Yay! Luhan is here!” I said to myself as I dragged myself off to bed and rushed through the door.

“O..om..omma!”I was so shocked the moment I opened the door, it’s my mom.

“Oh my baby, I missed you so much!” she said as she hugs me so tight.

“Omma, when did you get here? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I want to surprise you, baby. Don’t you know how much I missed you? A lot. I want to go home as fast as I could but you know I need to travel for business trips. For you to be able to study, for you to have money to buy merchs, tickets of your favorite group.. Ex.. Erm.. What was that group again? Eco?”

“Mom, it’s exo.” I corrected her.

“Ah, yeah right, exo.”

I just laughed. “Omma, let’s go inside”

We slept together that night. I really missed her. And I don’t want her to go away again.

 

The next day, 6:00 am.

I woke up. I didn’t see my mother beside me. I got worried that she leaved me again so I rushed quickly and go downstairs.

“Omma!!”

“Oh baby, you’re awake. Why are you rushing?”

Catching my breath I answered, “I thought you leave me again.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I woke up early. Anyway, get yourself up cause we’ll eat at your favorite pancake house.”

“Ok.”

 

Pancake House.

“It’s been 8 months since we visited this pancake house, right?” my mother asked.

“Hmm.” I mumbled.

“I’m really sorry for having no time for you. I’ll promise, I’ll catch up with you okay?”

“It’s alright mom, I know you’ve been doing this for me.”

“No, wanna go shopping today? I’ll buy you the latest trend outfit.” She suggested.

“No need, it’s just a waste of money.”

“Aish! That’s the reason why you don’t have a boyfriend. You’re too old fashioned.”

I shook my head and gave her a wide teasing smile.

“What the reason for that smile? Don’t tell me—omo! My baby is growing up already! Who’s the lucky guy? Let me talk to him. Invite him for dinner today.”

“Soon. He’s a little busy these days. You’ll be surprised when you see him and I bet he’s your taste; pretty face, white skin, kind hearted maybe.”

“Why maybe?”

“Because he is so arrogant the first day we met. He’s a total jerk but now, he changed a lot.”

“It makes me eager to meet him. I should meet him soon.”

“Of course.”

“Now that you have a special someone, you should be pretty infront of him. So let’s go shopping, please? For mom.”

“Ey, arraso! I’m almost done so let’s go?”

“Kaja!”

 

Mall.

We were strolling at the mall and I saw a familiar face. I look at him properly and yes, he was the person I know. I dragged my mom and ran directly to that person; this is really once in a lifetime experience so I’ll grab the chance to at least look at him closely. The moment I’m near him already, I bowed 90 degrees and, “Annyeong Haseyo, Mr. Lee Soo Man.” I greeted him gladly. I can’t believe that I just saw the oh-so-rich-man Lee Soo Man. On the other hand I saw my mom just staring at him, I signed her to bow but she’s still just staring.

“Oh sorry sir. My mother doesn’t know---“ before I could finish my words, he spoke.

“Seo hwa?”

“So, it’s you.” My mom shot back.

Oh God! What on earth is happening? They knew each other?

“Mom, you know him?” I asked.

She didn’t answered.

“Seo hwa, let’s talk please.” Mr. Soo Man said.

“Jinri, go home first. I’ll follow afterwards.” My mom instructed.

“Ah, yes.” I bowed once again to Mr. Soo Man and leave them there.

 

No one’s POV.

Coffee Shop.

“It’s been a long time. How are you doing now?” Mr. Soo Man asked.

“I’m fine.” Seohwa, Jinri’s mom answered.

“So what do you do for living?”

“I have business. How ‘bout you?”

“You really don’t know?”

“Do you think I’ll ask if I know? I don’t have time to be updated since I’m always out of the country for business.”

“I’m currently the producer of SM entertainment. One of the biggest idol companies nowadays.”

“I see. Finally, you’ve reached your dream. Congratulations!”

“Yes but not totally, there’s something missing I mean, someone. Anyways, the girl back there, is she your daughter?”

“Yes.”

“What’s her name?”

“Moon Jinri.”

“Oh, I see. She’s lovely as you I bet she had a handsome father too?”

“Hmm, unfortunately we were abandoned by his dad. His father doesn’t know that we have a child, that he got me pregnant. I just hope he have a happy life now, spending all his wealth. I hope you have a happy life after leaving me and your daughter behind.”

“D..daughter? My daughter?” Mr. Soo Man uttered.

“Jinri is our daughter, your daughter. I didn’t have the time to tell you this since you just leave me behind just for your damn dream.”

“I’m sorry, Seohwa. I’m such a coward and jerk letting you suffer all the pain by yourself. I thought my decision will be good for us all but it turned out that it got you more pain. But I swear, I regretted all I did. And for you to know, my parents threatened me that they’ll hurt you if I continue being a relationship with you.”

“What?”

“Yes, so I decided to let her go. I can’t stand it if you’ll be hurt just because of me. But now, I’m successful let’s start a new life. Please give me another chance. I’ll catch up with the days that passed without me by your side.”

“Too late. I’ve already moved on and I have a happy stable life now.”

“But please… Just let me be a father to our daughter. Let me guide her as his father, let me be acknowledge as a father. Please, Seohwa. Just for you to know, I’ve been searching you all throughout these years. Every day I pray that I’ll see you again. The day that I leave you I promised myself to be back once I reached my dream. Every single day, hour, minute and even second, there’s no moment when I forget you.  You’re always in my mind, Seohwa. I still love you. I hope you give me last one chance. I promise to cherish and to love you for the rest of my life.”

“I’m so sick of that promises! I don’t want to believe in that promises again. I don’t want to hope again. In the end, I’ll just be hurt again and I don’t want that to happen again.”

“Please Seohwa, I beg you. Just this one last time. I know I still have a place in your heart. Let us try to work it out, for us, for our daughter.”

“Let me think about it first.”

“Sure, thank you. Here’s my contact number. Contact me when you made your decision.” Mr. Soo Man said while handing Seohwa a piece of paper.

“Ok.”

“Hm, this is my last question Seohwa; would you tell Jinri about me?”

“It’s her right to know that you’re her father, right?”

“So you’ll tell her?”

“Of course, but not now. Let’s give her some time. She will be shocked because all her life she believed that his father was dead.”

“Ah, I see.”

“I’ll get going. Jinri is waiting for me.”

“Sure. Bye.”

 

Your POV.

Here I am at the playground waiting for Luhan.

“Oh Luhan, you came.” I said excitedly as I approach him.

“Jinri, I have something to tell you.” He said with teary voice.

“Hmm, what’s it?” I mumbled.

“Jinri, things for us won’t work out. About what I say about liking you, let’s just forget about it. Act like I didn’t say that. My career is the most important thing to me right now and you’ll just ruin it. Jinri, if you have some sort of feelings for me I know that it’s just some kind of awe, it’s not really what they call love. I’m just pressuring you, maybe so you consider it love but Jinri, it’s not love. Please forget about me. I will too. I’m sorry.”

“Why all of a sudden, Luhan? Tell me that you’re kidding! For God’s sake!” I shouted.

“I’m not kidding. It’s just that I realized that you’re not the one for me.. And I don’t want you to suffer forever, I don’t want you to believe that I really like you but in contrary I really don’t. Today you’ll be hurt, by tomorrow all the pain will be washed out. Forget me. Sorry.”

“You crazy jerk! Did you know that today I was about to say yes to you just until you say this crazy stuffs, until you slapped me the damn truth that hell yeah, you’re an idol while me I’m just an oh so super extra-ordinary fangirl! How on earth will the idol fall for a fan? Argh! I’m such an idiot believing in your ing words, believing that you really love me, believing that there’s nothing impossible! Thank you Luhan! Thank you for making me realize how idiot I was! Thank you for making my life miserable! Thank you for ruining my simple life! I hope you have fun with you damn life!”

I walked out of the scene after that, I don’t want Luhan to see me cry, I don’t want him to see how weak I was.

 

Luhan’s POV.

If you only knew Jinri, if you only knew how much I love you.. But.. I don’t want you to suffer.. Sorry. But I need to let you go.

 

No one’s POV.

You are crying while running like hell. You’re mind was messed up, you don’t know whick way to go, you don’t know what to do. You stopped when you saw Lay walking towards you. You tried to avoid him but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back.

“What happened, Jinri?”

You didn’t responded.

“Jinri, I’m willing to listen.”

“Lay oppa!” you cried. “Luhan dumped me.” Sobbing you added.

“Mwo? That jerk is dead!”

“No, oppa! Don’t hurt hium It’s not his fault, it was mine. I hoped too much..”

“Jinri, I told you that if he hurt you I’ll kill him right? But for you, I’ll control my temper. I’ts okay, cry as long as you want, punch me if you want. And maybe, he had a reason for just dumping you like that.”

“Maybe. Thanks oppa.”

 

Lay’s POV.

Exo’s dorm.

“Luhan, let’s talk.” I said.

“What for? Lay, I’m not in the mood to talk today. Let’s talk about it next time.”

Before he could leave I grabbed the collar of his shirt.

“What the does entered your mind? Why did you dump Jinri? Are you really out of your mind? Jinri loves you that much and I know that you love her too! Darn it Luhan!”

“Are you done? Well, can you let go of me now? And that thing with Jinri, get your out of that. It’s freakingly none of your business.”

“LUHAN!!!!!” I was about to punch him directly on his pretty face, good thing I was able to control myself. “Luhan, get yourself up. Let’s talk next time. Not now. My devil side might come out.” I leaved him hanging there, I directly go to SM bldg to practice. Whenever I’m stressed, I always hang out there.. Dancing.. That’s my passion. It helps me relieve my stress. It helps me forget all my problems.. I was dancing just until my manager-hyung showed up. “Oh Lay, what brings you here? This day was your day-off right?”

“Dancing as usual. I was practicing.” I answered.

“Hm, stressed?”

“Kind of.”

“Anyways, Mr. Lee Soo Man ordered me to find a new dorm for you guys.. I found a new one.. You’ll be leaving tomorrow so tell the members to start packing their things.”

“Wait, what? Why?”

“Just following the order.”

I just a let a big & heavy sigh.

 

Next Day.

We are leaving today. I already said my farewell to Jinri and she just told me to take care. On the other hand, Luhan…

“Luhan, are you really planning not to say goodbye to Jinri?” I asked.

He just shook his head.

“You sure you won’t regret it?” I added.

“Things will just be complicated if I do so.”

“Ok. But you know, you should’ve just at least say goodbye.”

“Should I?”

“Hmm” I nodded.

 

And yeah, I’ve already figured it out why Luhan dumped Jinri.  We talk last night and he told me the whole story. I understand now. I pity the both of them. They couldn’t continue loving each other just because of that so damn career. I think this is just their fate.

 

Your POV.

“Jinri, you sure that you’re not coming with me?” my mom asked.

“Yes. I’ll be better here.”

“Ok, I’ll come back soon okay? I’ll just buy some stuffs for dinner tonight.”

“Ok.”

After she left, I was left hanging there again. I feel like crying. The world hated me that much, huh? I cried and cried and cried as much as I could. I heard the doorbell rang. *Is it too early for mom to come back? She just left awhile ago?* I said to myself as I ran towards the door. To my surprise, Luhan was standing there. Faking a smile.

“What brought you here?” I asked.

“I want to say goodbye.”

“Ok, bye.” I was about to close the door but he pushed it.

“Jinri, I won’t make this long. I don’t want to lose you. I love you that much. I know it’ll be so selfish of me to ask this but I’ll make my face thick. Can you wait for me? I know I’ve done so much pain to you. And I’m a jerk. But I’m so desperate to have you. Jinri, please wait for me.”

“Jerk! I don’t know if I’m just an idiot or what. But oh men, I love you that much. You crazy bastard Luhan! I’ll wait for you.”

“Even it takes a long time ‘till I come back?”

“I’m crazily in love with you. I’ll wait for you, even it takes forever for you to come back.”

 

He hugged me and I hugged him back. This feeling was just perfect. After he dumped me, I don’t know that I’ll be able to accept him again. *Luhan I’ll wait for you.*

 

“I love you, Jinri.”

“I love you too, Luhan.”

 

And that day just ended like that.

 

----

A/N: Hi guys! :) Long chapter~ Wiiie! Sorry for the late update. :( We’re really busy preparing for our foundation day. Understand me please? Anyways, about the story I know that Lee Soo Man wasn’t the current CEO of SM just think that he is. Kekekekeke~ And a big revelation right? Kekeke~ There will be a lot of twist! So stay tuned. :D Love you all. :* Subscribe and comment ^^

xoxo, @nicolecarig authornim.