II Four II

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

Chapter 4

Luhan stepped out of the car while fixing his hair with his hands. Miyoung squealed a little bit then nudged you. You looked at her with a face that said 'what?' Miyoung giggled then motioned to Kris who is standing there with his oh-so-famous smile. You rolled your eyes then playfully nudged her. Lay is staring at you with dreamy eyes. * So beau--? HUH!? * Lay shooked his head.

While on the other hand, Luhan is eyeing you up and down while with suspicious eyes. * Why does she looks.. familiar? * Luhan woke up from his trance when you spoke. " Anneyonghaseyo, chonun Moon Jinri imnida " You bowed a little then smiled. Luhan snapped his head at you then said. " Bwo?! You?! " Everyone's attention is on him right now.

You tilted your head in confusion * Huh? Me? And its like.. I've met him before.. * Miyoung nudged you. " Yah, you met EXO M's Luhan before? " You shooked your head. "A-aniyo.. In my dreams.. " Then it shot you. You gasped inwardly. * HE IS THE ON I BUMPED YESTERDAY?! *

" Yah, Luhan. You know this fangirl? " Chen asked nudging Luhan,gesturing at you. Luhan nodded, " She's the one who bumped on me yesterday and even caleld me a jerk! " Luhan said with big eyes. Tao clasped his hands. Lay frowned a little without him knowing. * He knows her? *

" AH! So she is the pretty girl? " Tao said looking at you with a smile, You hunged your head low while blushing like mad. * aishh.. really? * EXO-M Laughed. While Miyoung is looking at you then Luhan with wide eyes and mouth agape.

" Wah! Luhan ge is fully grown up now! I thought I'm going to be the first member to have a girlfriend.. " Tao said teasingly.

" Gull.. You're one lucky fan. " He added.

Luhan rolled his eyes. " No way. " Once you saw him rolled his eyes, you gasped inwardly. * I-is this really the Luhan i know infront of camer? I thought he is kind.. * You frowned. Luhan looked at you and eyed you up and down,Smirked then said. 
" Not even my type. " Lay nudged him. " Yah, Be nice. She is still a girl. Treat her properly. " Lay smiled at you apologetically. You just nodded but feeling a little hurt at your heart. * Whatever, If he's going to play bad, Same with me. *

Then Kris clasped his hands. " OKAY! So about the date, Jinri and--- ? " Kris trailed on then looked at Miyoung. " OH! I'm Choi Miyoung! " Miyoung blushed then waved a little. Kris chuckled then gestured the two of you to step forward. Then Kris held up a glass bowl with 12 paper rolls. 

" Okay! I want you guys to pick one roll, indside these rolls are our names, once you picked a member's name, That member will be your date. " Kris smiled. You both nodded. You and Miyoung picked a roll. You closed your eyes *Anyone but Luhan.. * Miyoung gasped when she opened hers. " Kris! " Miyoung smiled. Kris chuckled then took her hand. " Guess im stuck with you all day.. " Kris faked a heavy sigh. Miyoung's smield dropped.

" Y-you want me to pick another one? I--- " Kris waved his hands furiously. " A-aniyo! im just kidding aight? " Kris smiled. Miyoung smiled then just nodded. You opened the roll carefully then gasped.

" No way. "

 

 

 

AT LOTTE WORLD

 

 

" Great! Just great! " You sighed heavily. Luhan rolled his eyes. " As if im also happy to be stuck with you. " You glared at him. Luhan raised a brow * Wow, Girls never glare at me. this one's tough * 

" Girl, you got some nerve to glare at me. Aren't you intimidated that your bias is standing infront of you? " Luhan smirked. You scoffed. " Not anymore.. I just found out how jerky you are, you're already at the bottom list. " Luhan was taken a back. " So who's the top 1 now? " You looked at him with an unamused face. " You really want to know? "Luhan smirked. You breathed out a word.

" Lay " You smirked at him. Luhan's jaw-dropped. * What the hell? I'm more handsome than Lay! * " Im manlier than Lay! " Luhan scoffed. You laughed evilly. " Well, I like Lay more because his a gentleman. " Luhan glared at you. he was a bout to answer back when a shout cutted him.

" YAH! YOU TWO! LETS GO RIDE THE ROLLER COASTERS! " Xiumin shouted at the two of you. You shivered a little. Luhan noticed this he smirked at you. " Scared? " You looked at him with wide eyes then fixed your posture. " Am not. " [A/N: Let's just assume in this story that Luhan has no fears. Let's assume that he is not afraid og heights. lol.]

" are too "

" am not "

" are too! "

" am not! "

" are too! "

" I AM NOT AFRAID ON ROLLER COASTERS. " You hissed. Luhan laughed at your out burst. " Prove it then. " You rolled your eyes " FINE! " You stomped your way to the roller coaster line. Luhan watched your disappearing back in amusement. " One heck of a different girl. " Luhan shooked his head in amusement.

You reached the roller coaster line with a growlign face. " Jerk.. " You muttered curses under your breath. Then suddenly Lay came up to you with an eyesmile. " Hi Jinnie! " Lay waved. You blushed then waved a little. " Hi Lay.. " Then Lay looked up. " You afraid of heights? "  You shooked your head, too quickly. " A-aniyo. " Lay chuckled. " Well then suit yourself. But if you wa-- " " LAY OPPAA!! " Lay looked back then sighed.

" Better turn to my 'date' " Lay made a gagging face. You laughed. " Go oppa, I'm fine " You nodded. Lay smiled then bid goodbye then ran up to his date. The girl rolled her eyes at you then grabbed Lay's arm. You just shooked your head then sighed.

" Girls this days.. "

Little did you know that Luhan is watching your every interactions with Lay. Unknowingly he narrowed his eyes *He has a date. Why is he fooling around Jinri? and.. Jinnie? A nickname? really? Ugh. Sick. *

 

 

A/N: Hey! Its my turn to update now! Co-aouthor wont update

for the next days sadly. :(( But still! pelase enjoy this and dont

forget to SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

Kansahmnida Pandas!!