|| Twento Two ||

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

Luhan’s POV.

It’s been a month since Ha Na passed away. I’ve been thinking the last words that Ha Na said to me.

 

Fight for her & be happy…

Don’t be coward…

Follow your heart…

 

Those words kept on repeating on my mind.

 

Is it really time to fight for Jinri now?

 

I heard that Miyoung & Kris get back together now and I’m so happy for them but on the same time I’m quiet envious of them. Kris is really brave. I wonder where he gets all those strength to get Miyoung back. I hope I have those strengths too.

 

Miyoung’s POV.

I’m at a Chinese restaurant right now. Kris told me to be here since we’ll be having a date. I’m happy that all things are back to normal now, but not for my best friend, Jinri. She said that she’s really envious of me but she congratulated me as well. I pity Jinri a lot. While I’m happy here she’s been there still waiting for Luhan. I hope Luhan make his move right now or else…

“Hey Miyoung!” there you go, Kris is here at last.

“Hey.” I replied.

“So, what’s up?” he asked.

“You’re the one who told me to be here so I’m here. And for you information, I’m also busy so please when you set a time be sure to come on time, I’ve been waiting here for half an hour already.”

“I’m sorry there’s a traffic jam at the intersection. I promise this is the last time I’ll be late, huh?”

“K.”

“Have you ordered already?”

“Nope, I don’t have money. I thought it was your treat.”

“Of course but you can order without me I can pay afterwards.”

“What if you didn’t come? I don’t want to do community service here.”

“I’ll come for you no matter what.” Then he smiled.

Holy lamb. I hate that smile. Though his gums are quiet non-appealing, it still looks y when he smiles like that.

“Don’t smile, gummy man.” I .

“Dummy!” that’s all what he managed to say.

He ordered the special dish of the restaurant and I bet it’s quiet expensive.

“So I have a question. Why are you at the building? How did you even manage to enter?” he asked.

“To be honest, my father was one of the shareholders of your company. Though he’s not the real head, he has some connections and that’s it. We get some money from your company.”

“Oh, so my hard work goes to your hands?”

“We don’t earn tons of money just, a little bit.”

“Then you’re my boss. Oh my god, I should be using honorifics or something right?”

“Ugh, it makes me feel awkward. Don’t. You don’t need to do stuffs like that because I don’t want it, so please, Kris.”

He smiled again. What the holy damn crap! I’m getting weaker and weaker here thanks to that holy smile.

“It’s been a long time since you call me by my name. I’m really happy that we’re okay now. Can you please call me by my name again?”

“Kris.”

“Ahhh, I’m so happy~”

 “You’re insane. Anyways, speaking of being happy… don’t you think it’s now time for Luhan and Jinri to get back to each other too? I can’t help being happy with you while my best friend was suffering there alone. We should make a move; it’s been a year and a half already. They’re just wasting their time; they can keep their relationship private though.”

“Do you have plan?”

“I don’t exactly have one but we can make it together and I have an idea on my mind.”

“What’s it?”

“How about setting them up?”

“Sounds cool.”

 

 

No one’s POV.

EXO’s practice room

“DAN DAN DAN IS IT REAL? IS IT REAL?~”  Kris sang.

“Is it really that good when you’re in love? Kris hyung is not humming like that before. I’m so jealous; I should get a girlfriend too.” Chen said.

“I’m really happy that finally you guys get back together. I’ve been waiting for this for so long.” Xiumin said.

“Yes, I’m glad too. Kris hyung won’t be as fierce and serious as ever and she’ll not be rude to us! Yehet!” Chen added.

“Kris hyung, finally! Congrats hyung! At last, you’ve been brave! I thought I should make my move to Miyoung but I’m happy that you finally make your move.” Tao complemented.

“I’m happy for you, Kris. So, we should celebrate, right?” Lay innocently suggested.

Kris turned his gaze to Luhan who’s been busy practicing his steps.

“I think we need to fix the problem of this guy, first.” Kris said referring to Luhan.

“Luhan, just get back with Jinri too so we’ll all be happy.” Chen said.

“I’ve been thinking of that too but it isn’t an easy decision.”                  

 

Text message. Text message.

“Luhan, I think you’ve got a text.”

Luhan took his phone and checked the message.

 

Luhan, hurry! Jinri.. Jinri was involved in a car accident. We’re on the Seoul hospital right now. She’s critical. So please, hurry.

-Miyoung

 

“! Where’s the car’s key? Give me! Hurry!”

 

And Luhan found himself making every second count, every minute feels like an hour for him. One thing he knew, he can’t live without Jinri. He’s fidgeting and sweating too much. He realized one thing…

He shouldn’t waste time because you don’t know when God will take your loved one.

And now he knew it, he needs to get Jinri back.

“I beg you God; please, I don’t want to lose Jinri. I swear I’ll love her and I won’t make her wait again.”

 

Please don’t leave me Jinri. I don’t know what my life will be without you. I don’t want to lose you.

 

Not again.

 

I love you so much, Choi Jinri.