|| Three ||

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

"Aish! That carelees girl! Suprisingly, he didn't recognize me." Luhan said.

Luhan bought his lunch and go home.

"Gege, what take you so long? You told us that you'd only buy your lunch but your out for almost centuries!" Tao asked worriedly.

"Nothing. Let's just say that I bumped into a piece of and instead of saying sorry she just shouted and leaved me. She even called me a jerk." luhan explained.

"Ohhh! A girl? You mean you encountered a girl? So is she pretty?" Tao said teasingly.

"Oh, when did you start talking about a girl? Does Luhan have a girl now? Nice one, Lulu!" Chen added playfully.

"Just shut up you two!" Luhan said with an annoyed face.

"Ok~ But promise us that we will be the first one to know if you're dating that girl huh?!" Tao said playfully.

Luhan just glared at him

 

On the other hand.

 

You were already at home. Then suddenly, you remembered the guy you bumped with.

"Who is he? I think I already heard that voice somewhere.." you said to yourself. Then Luhan suddenly popped into your mind. "Ahh~ Maybe just the same voice as Luhan. Luhan is not that kind of jerk." you said and smiled.

 

September 31.

You are in a beutiful dream just until your phone rang.. You are pissed and was about to throw the phone then you saw that Miyoung is calling... You answered her.

"What now Miyoung?! I'm in the midst of a good dream and you suddenly ruined---" you didn't finish what you're saying cause Miyoung interrupted you.

"Girl! We are chosen to be exo's date. One SM staff called me and he said that tomorrow will be the date! We won the raffle! We are so lucky~ Kyaaaa~!! Aren't you excited? Because me, I'm so excited that I'm about to die now!" Miyoung said exageratedly.

"Oh really? Kyaaaa~ We're damn lucky Miyoung! WAAAAH!" you said with your eyes widen because you didn't expect for it. "But.. You know I think that's just for a day and after that date they will just forget us cause we are just ordinary fangirls." you added.

"Jinnie! Could you please stop being so hopeless?! Look, girl there's nothing impossible!" Miyoung exclaimed. "Anyways, wanna hang out today? Let's buy dress for the date!" Miyoung added.

"Do we really need to buy? I mean, we have a lot of dress to wear. And as I said, that is just for a day & they will just totally forget it. It doesn't matter to them what we will be wearing" you said.

"Jinnie! MY TEMPER IS REALLY RISING! I SAID DON'T THINK THAT EVERYTHYING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAPPEN, ok?" Miyoung shouted.

"Ok fine. Whatever. Let's meet at our favorite bubble tea shop." You said then hang up.

 

At the Bubble Tea Shop.

"I'll order yours, choco right?" you asked Miyoung.

"Yes please." Miyoung answered.

 

At the counter.

"Miss, I'll be ordering taro flavored malk tea and--" you were about to order when suddenly a man who is wearing a cap and mouth mask pushed you slightly then blocked your way. You can't see his face, just his eyes.

"Miss, I'll be ordering Taro milk flavored bubble tea" he said to the girl at the counter.

"What the? Can't you see? It's my turn now. Could you please fall in line and wait for your turn?" you said.

He faced you.

"You again?" he said.

You remembered him, he was the jerk you bumped with.

"Ohh so it's you the jerk man" you replied sarcasticly.

"Excuse me, Ma'am, Sir There is only one Taro flavored milk tea left today." the girl at the counteer said.

"Give it to me" he said.

He's really a jerk! He's not even gentleman! Aish! I hate this guy. But he's voice is really familiar. You said in your mind.

"Fine give it to that jerk. I don't have time to argue with that ill-mannered guy" you said then leaved.

You went back to Miyoung and drag her to get out of the shop.

"What now Jinri?! Where is our bubble tea?" Miyoung said.

"Let's go find another shop. Some bad creatures are bothering me." you said.

"Ok" Miyuong replied. She didn't dare to ask you beacause she already knew that you angry with the frowned face you're wearing.

 

You're done shopping the dress to wear and you'll be leaving.

"Miyoung, It's getting late I'll get going!" you said.

"Ok have a beauty rest cause tomorrow we should be pretty in front of exo." Miyoung replied.

 

The day of the date came.

You waked up so early in the morning because you're too excited. You noticed your phone and checked it..

20 messages from Miyoung.

13 missed calls from Miyoung

2 missed calls from mom.

"Ah miyoung! This girl texted ang called me a lot. No wonder she's really excited" you said to yuorself.

You read the first message.

Jinri-ah~ We have to meet at out favorite bubble tea shop. One Sm staff told me that we will be picked up by exo there.

 

You took a your breakfast, took a bath then dried your hair. You curled your hair a little and wear the simple pink dress you bought at the mall. You partnered the dress with a 3 inch heel pink shoes and a pink gucci bag. Yes you're an pink maniac. You're finished fixing yourself. You hurriedly go downstairs. You are already outside of your house when Miyoung called you.

"Jinri-ah, I'm at the bubble tea shop now!" she said.

"You're already there?! You're so fast!" you .

"Because I'm excited." she said then giggled.

"Ok, I'll get going" you said then hang up.

 

You and Miyoung are already in the bubble tea shop. You're hoping that exo is in every car that stopped infront of the shop. You're looking through the window then suddenly a red van stopped.

"I. THINK. THEY. ARE. HERE." Miyoung said shocked without even blinking.

A tall man suddenly get down from the car. Kris. Followed by four handsome men in a black touxido. Tao. Chen. Lay. Xiumin. O.MY.GOD. Then suddenly a man in a pink leather jacket, black shirt inside and jeans also get down. He only wear a simple dried pinkish hairdo. He looks so bored but still so handsome. He is so simple yet he is freakingly HOT. It's Luhan. My ovaries died.

 

This is it.

 

A/N: Ayo guys! Sorry for my wrong grammars. This is my first time writing a fanfic. I'm really sorry. I hope you like this chapter! Please support the story! Thank you! XOXO, NicoleCarig autornim.