II Eighteen II

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

I walked around my room for a bit, thinking of something to do to ease my boredom. I can't call Miyoung, she doesn't answer her phone! I wonder what's up? Mom is busy outside of the country again. *sigh* She left before dawn, She just left me a note saying that she's having an important meeting in Europe. I can't stay mad. I mean, she's doing it for me too. 

I sat up on my bed then kept on thinking about what happened on the past few days. I sighed heavily as i looked up to my pastel colored ceiling. I kept on thinking about what my Mom said on the resto few days ago. Mr. Lee Soo Man is my dad? The CEO of SM Town? I still can't believe this. 

After 10 minutes...

I decided to go out and go to Miyoung's house. EXO-M's house is empty. As usual, on their building, Practicing for their upcoming OT12. I breathed in the cold air as I walked out of the door. I adjusted my scarf then sped walk towards Miyoung's house.

 

                                                                                                                                      

 

" Miyoung? " I called when I stepped inside of their house. her parents are on a vacation for 3 days, So.. its just Miyoung. I walked around the house for a minute but then, I heard a sob upstairs.  Panic struck me as I ran upstairs to her room. Why is she crying?

" Miyoung! " I called.

Finally, I was standing at her bedroom door. I decided to knock. The sobs halted for a bit, but I still can hear faint sniffs. Then the door opened revealing a girl with red and pufft eyes and messed up hair. I suddenly hugged her.

" Hey.. What's wrong? Whya re you crying? tell me. " I rubbed her back. Miyoung hugged me tighter and her sobs became louder.

" He never loved me. He never did.. "

I confusely looked over her. " Who? "

" Its just fanservice... All of it! " Her voice cracked up a bit.

Then it strucked me. Kris.

I sighed as I led her to inside her room again. I made her sit on her bed as I sat on her bean bag. 

" What happened Miyoung? " I asked again. Curiosity washed over me. Miyoung calmed down a bit then began telling me the story. I listened whoel-heartedly.

" Y-yesterday.. he t-texted me to m-meet him *sniff* when i met him on the cafe.. h-he's all serious! *sniff* I tried to j-joke but he cut me out.. *sniff* He asked me if I still like him.. "

" And what did you say? "

" ... I said 'Yes, I still like you.' Then he shooked his head.. s-saying that its b-bad.. "

" How is it bad? " 

Miyoung shrugged then sobbed again. I hugged her again and muttered that-- " Its alright.. tell me everything. "

" And he c-confessed t-that h-he... he.. h-he.. *sniff* HE NEVER LOVED ME! And its all fanservice! " Miyoung screamed then threw the book beside her. My eyes widen when I heard that. I unknowngly clenched my fists. Darn you, Kris. 

I sighed then hugged her. I tried comforting her. Miyoung sobbed loudly on my shoulder.

" Waeyo.. Wae.. " 

" Shh. Cry it all out.. until you're tired.. " I soothingly rubbed her back. I felt her calm down a bit.

" Try to forget him.. Atleast try.. Don't kept on being like this. You'll find your someone special soon.. Just. not now.. "

She faced me then sadly smiled.

" Thank you Jinri.. And im sorry for the trouble I--- "

" You're never a trouble. ARASSO? Were friends-- Bestfriends. " 

" I wish Luhan will never do somethng like Kris did to me.. " Miyoung held my shoulders. 

" I trust him. And I have a secret to tell you.. " I played with my fingers. Miyoung looked at me. 

" What is it? " Her hoarse voice said.

 

 

 

 

" Lee Soo Man. The CEO of SM Town. Is my father. "

 

                                                                                                                                                   

 

KRIS' P.O.V

" Kris! That's not your place! Its Xiumin's place! " Manager scolded me. I looked up then bowed muttering a 'sorry'. Manager hyung sighed then pinched hsi bridge nose. 

" Take a break. You're literally out of it. " 

Oh hell Im really out of it. Ever since I 'confronted' Miyoung I felt nothing but anger,regret and mostly... Pain. It hurts so much. I wanted to take her in my arms and hug her, shower her with kisses and tell her 'I Love you' . But..  I know that's impossible. Now that she hated me... despise me. 

I took a sit at the farthest corner of ther room. Letting my mind wander off. 

" Miserable aren't we? "

I heard a voice behind me. I looked at my side and saw Tao gulping on a water bottle. He looked at me with serious eyes.

" Don't remind me of it. " I hissed. Im really not in the mood. 

" Its your fault. If you just fight for her. You wouldn't be like this. If you just give it atleast a shot, You wouldn't mour---- "

I punched him on the face. Im fuming with anger now. Tao fell back. The other members ran towards us with wide eyes and shocked looks. They held me back.

" STAY OUT OF THIS! "

" You..really.. never.. loved her. " Tao smirked and wiped the blood out of his lips. My body began to shook in anger as I finally released myself from their grips. I lurched forward to Tao and was about to punch him again we he spoke.

" You and I both know that this is all your fault. "

I gripped his collar and glared at him with anger in my eyes. The guys tried to stop us. 

" GUYS! COME ON! STOP! " Luhan tried to separate us. But I just pushed him off. The other members just helped him up. I turned back to Tao.

" You know that its all your fau--- "

" YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING!! IF I CONTINUE SEEING HER, OUR SASAENG FANS WILL HUNT HER AND HURT HER! EVEN KILL HER! I DONT EVEN WANT THIS TO HAPPEN EVEN A BIT! I DID THIS ALL FOR HER BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THIS IS ALSO FOR HER OWN GOOD! AND ALL YOU'RE GOING TO SAY IS I NEVER LOVED HER?! "

 I shouted. Its my first time when I cried over a girl. But I know, that she is worthy enough to be cried on.

" If you really love Miyoung noona, you will fight for her until the end. You won't care about what other people say. You will make her happy and You will sucrifice everything for her. " 

Tao used his strength to push me then walked away. Slamming the door. I sat their with tears falling out of my eyes. I sobbed and sobbed, until someone held me by the shoulder. I looked up to see who it is. 

" We understand you Kris.. " Xiumin solemnly said. I looked at the other guys and they nodded. They helped me up. As I ridiculously laughed.

" Im an idiot. A big fat idiot for letting her go. " 

" Hey bro, You did it because you love her so much that you'll do anything, even breaking up with her so that she'll be safe. " Lay comforted.

" I didn't fought for her. Im a loser. "

" No you're not. You're just scared hyung. Scared that someone or somebody will critcized your relationship with Miyoung. " Chen sighed. 

I looked at the guys then shooked me head as I walked out.

" I dont.. know anymore.. "

 

 

                                                                                                                                        

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long! @nicolecarig is busy I think. So I decided to take her turn and update instead. Im really sorry! :"< 

And also HAPPY NEW YEAR! :) 

-WushuPandaUhnnie