II Seventeen II

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

Kris' POV.

 

"Maybe this is the only good thing to do right now, I think this is the best to do in the situation right now. I don't want the both of us to suffer. Especially her. I'm gonna do this. And maybe, after this or you know?In the future, if we're really tmeant for each other we'll be reunited again. But if it's not, then we'll be able to move on. Let's just leave it all to fate." I said, smiling fakely.

 

I know that it's not easy to move on, but for myself, for Miyoung, I'll atleast try.

 

"Are you really that selfish hyung?" Tao exclaimed.

 

"Letting go of someone isn't being selfish Tao. I'm not only thinking of my damn carreer right now, I'm thinking of how will Miyoung feel if we still continue this! I already made my decision; I'll tell Miyoung that all of this is just fanservice! Please Tao, don't mess with my mind again, I've already made my decision and you can't stop me. This for the sake of all of us." I answered back.

 

"Fine, do what you want!" Tao said then slammed the door infront of our faces.

 

"It's okay, Kris." Luhan said.

 

-

 

Miyoung's POV.

 

I'm thinking a lot of stuffs, just until my phone vibrated.

 

Text from Kris:

 

Miyoung, let's meet at the near bubble tea place right now. -Kris

 

Without any hesitating, I pressed the keypad and texted him back.

 

Send to Kris:

 

I'm at the bubble tea place right now. I'll wait for you.

 

I waited for his reply, but there's no even blank or dot message sent. Maybe, he's just in a hurry.

 

After few minutes, finally a 6-footer man entered the shop. Finallly, kris is here. I signaled him where I am, he saw me and walk towards me. But the only thing is, he's not even smiling. What's wrong? That was the first thing that come into my mind. But still, I ignored it and greet him cheerfully.

 

"Hi Kris!"

 

"Hi."

 

"So, what's up?" I asked.

 

"I've something to tell you."

 

"What's the matter? You look so serious today, huh." I joked.

 

"I'm serious." he replied, coldly.

 

"Oh I see. So what it is you want to tell me?"

 

"Miyoung, do you still like me?"

 

O my holy mama. I didn't expected Kris to be this straightforward. Should I say yes? Or should I deny it? Oh fhudge. I startled. I don't know what to answer, just there, I frozed.

 

"Miyoung, I'm waiting for an answer. Wouldn't you mind answering right now? I'm kinda busy and I need to conserve my time."

 

Still, I cannot answer. I cannot even blink.

 

"Miyoung! Fine, you can't answer right now. I better leave first, call me if you're ready. I'm just wasting my precious time here." he said and about to leave, luckily I'm able to grab her hand.

 

Wasting? What the hell? Does Kris really think i'm a waste of time? Never mind that for today, I need to tell my true feelings.

 

"Kris, yes. I like you." I said, shyly.

 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. That's not good." he said while waving his head.

 

"You better stop liking me from now on." he added.

 

"What are you talking about?" I said, confused.

 

"Miyoung, I want you to know that all the stuffs I'm doing when I'm with you is all kind of fanservice." he said.

 

BANG! FANSERVICE FANSERVICE FANSERVICE! After what he said, thw word fanservice kept on repeating in my head. It's like I was slapped by it directly on face. But my heart, it felt k\like it was broken to pieces.

 

I tried to speak, "Y..you're..kid..kidding, right?" I uttered.

 

"Do I look like I'm kidding here? I'm dead serious." he answered.

 

"K..Kris.. I can't understand you."

 

"Where do you want me to explain? Where is the exact phrase that you can't understand? Are you dumb or what? You can't understand that I did it for fan--"

 

"STOP! You're so bad! You're so dumb! You're an idiot! You're a jerk! How can you do this to me? You just make me hope for something that cannot really be true. You know, I thought miracles really do exist. An idol can really fall inlove with a fan. But this.. You're saying to me that you did it for that damn fanservice! that fanservice thing! Jinri is right, idols aren't made for just an ordinary fan like me. But still, Kris, you made me believe that you love me! I hoped for it! But hell yeah, I'm the real idiot here, not even realizing the fact that you're doing this for fanservice!"

 

"Look, I'm sorry for making you believe that I loved you. Sorry for being such a ."

 

"Sorry?! What can sorry do?! Can your sorry heal my broken heart, huh?!"

 

"Move on, Miyoung. I'm not the one for you."

 

"Enjoy your life doing such a wasteful career of making people fall for your fan services. We're done, Kris. Uhm.. right, we didn't even started something. Then this game of yours is over now, don't even dare to talk to me again."

 

I tuned my back.. I'm about to leave, but I'm not done with my words..

 

"Kris, thank you for making me realize that I'm too dumb. Thank you too for making me realize that you're a jerk. If I didn't even realize that, then I'll just continue wasting my time loving you.. Plus, even this is strange and I shouldn't be telling this.. I'm still grateful that I met you, thank you for the days you spend with me, each of that day makes me really happy.. even that's a kind of that fan service thing. And last one, don't even think of saying sorry or something.. I know you won't but.. still I'll remind you, you caused me pain and it's not easy to forgive you just like that. It takes time to heal all the pain I'm feeling right now. Bye, Kris."

 

I left that way, without even turning back. I hope I can hate you.. But I can't. Please just stay away from me.. someday.. Maybe someday... I can move on.

 

Kris POV.

 

*I did it. Did I really did it?* I sighed.

 

If there's any way to heal all the pain, I will take the risk. I should be the one who's pain right now, not her. I deserve all those pain for hurting her.

 

If you just know, Miyoung. But.. I think this is the best way to send you away.. For you not to experience even more pain.

 

I love you, Miyoung.

 

- END OF POV. -

 

 

Your POV.

 

Every day, every night I keep looking on the stars and I'll pray that someday you will wake up in my arms~

My love will never end, we belong together, always and forever call my name and I'll be there~

 

[I'll be there by Julie Ann San Jose]

 

I'm singing one of my favorite songs nowadays, I can really relate with this song.. Ahh~ It;s been exactly one year since Luhan asked me to wait for him. There's no single day that I'm not thinking of that jerk. He always bothers my mind, I can't sleep properly, I can't eat properly, I can't even eat properly.. I'm still hoping, waiting, anticipating for him to come back to me.. Maybe it'll take a lot of time before his return. Sometimes, I wonder if he really keeps his promise to come back to me considering the fact that he kept me waiting for a year already. But yeah, I'm willing to wait. And I won't break my promise to wait for him even it'll take forever for him to comeback. Although, I've been experiencing this down moments life isn’t that bad to me, life still gave me hope to live and that's when I finally met my father. Yes, I met him already, 8 months ago. After all the pain I've passed through, life keeps on cheering me up with something big.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Jinri, get ready. We'll be eating outside."

 

"Mom, I don't have appetite."

 

"Jinri, please! I promise after this I won't bother you again."

 

"Fine."

 

 Restaurant.

 

"Mr. Lee Soo Man?!?!?!?!" My eyes widened after seeing him.

 

"Jinri, meet your father." my mom, interrupted.

 

"What?! Father?! I thought appa is dead?!" I asked out of curiosity.

 

"Aniyo, Jinri-ah. I'm completely alive." Mr. Soo Man said.

 

I'm still processing all my thoughts. I cannot believe it, Mr. Soo Man is my father?

 

"Jinri, forgive me for leaving you and your mother behind. Believe me there's no single second that I forgot your mother. I don't know that I have a lovely daighter with her. Forgive me please."

 

I frozed.

 

"A...App...Appa!!" I cried.

 

"My daughter." he cried as well while hugging me tightly.

 

-end of flashback-

 

Your POV.

 

I asked my appa to keep our relationship being father & daughter a secret. Why? Simple, I don't want troubles. We all know that Lee Soo Man is a famous producer, and if the public knew about this, surely my life will be hell, a life with full of critisms, an uncomfortable and dangerous life. It's not that I'm proud, but I don't want to be the top of the search engines, the headlines of every newspaper. Also, I don't want my mother to receive a lot of critisms, I know that people will say that she's rejected by my father but because of me, he take the full responsibility, I know it's not true but still.. We can't control what other people will say. I just want a simple life without people talking about us. And what's great about this is, my mom and my dad are coping with everything the missed, they're back together, trying to work all things out.. Just don't consider their ages, Age doesn't count when it comes to love, right? This is my dream, having a happy and quiet life with my family. I thought I'll not be able to have this kind of family nut thank God, miracles still exist. My life was mere perfect but there was something missing, I mean someone, that's Luhan. I know it'll be easier if I told my father about his, but I won't, I don't want to. Even i missed him so much, still, we need some time, some space.. to reflect if we really love each other.. I also don't want to be a burden to my father, once he knew about his, surely, he will find a way, once he find a way, there will be no thrill with my everlasting love for Luhan. It's strange that I want something thrilling but you know, all love stories need to pass through a lot before having a happy ending. Sometimes, I'm wondering what he's doing, what he’s thinking of, I wonder if he still want me to wait for him.. I can see him though, through television.. And I think he’s doing good.. Ugh. How can he be so happy in front of cameras while here i am suffering, waiting. But the hell yeah, you can call me idiot but still, I’m waiting for him. We don't keep in touch since that's what his managers wanted. And me being an big idiot again, agreed. But still, if he wanted to talk to me he can find a way but he don't and I'm kinda disappointed. Ugh. I hate this life! I miss him so much! I want to see him again T__T Anyways, two weeks from now, I'll be celebrating my birthday again. It'll be good if Luhan was there even just for that day. Oh holy crap Jinri, even once could you please stop thinking of Luhan?

 

Luhan's POV.

 

It's been exactly 1 year. I hope that Jinri's still waiting for me. I'm such an , I'm selfish, I know that very well. But I think this is really the effect of what they call love. I just love her so much. Love is all about selfishness. I know it's hard for her, I know she's suffering a lot. Just a little more Jinri, I'll be back soon.

 

The other members planned to eat with the staffs along with Mr. Soo Man today, they want to celebrate the success of our comeback.. Honestly, I want to stay at home, sleep and rest because I was too tired, but the other members dragged me and so here we are, at the Italian restaurant near the SM building.

 

“What food do you guys want?” Mr. Soo Man asked.

 

“One order of Italian pasta for me, sangnim.” I answered.

 

“Same for us.” The other members added.

 

“Arrasso.”

 

While waiting for our food, Mr. Soo Man was asking a lot of weird stuffs about gurls which is very uncomfortable for me,. What if he asked about Jinri? What’ll I answer? Everything was getting smooth just until Xiumin… suddenly..

 

“Lee Soo Man seongsangnim, do you remember the girl that Luhan loved?”

 

Oh Xiumin, just wait until we got home, you’re dead.

 

“Ah yes, I remember. Why? Luhan, do you still see him?”

 

“No sir.” I answered.

 

“But he’s still in love with Jinri and he asked her to wait--- ahhhh!” Before Xiumin can spill all things to Mr. Soo Man, I quickly give him a signal not to by stepping so hard on his foot.

 

“Mr. Soo Man, I think the other members are done eating, we still have to practice for the music show tomorrow. We’ll better get going.” I said, out of the blue.

 

“Yah! We didn’t even get our orders! What are you talking about finished? I’m hungry. And as far as I know, tomorrow is our rest day and we don’t have guesting shows.”

 

Shz. Because of panick, I almost forgot everything, the food isn’t served yet and tomorrow is really our day off. Where on earth did I get that sentence? Ugh. You’re so embarrassing, Luhan. Just let the ground eat you now.

 

I just remained silent after that.

 

“Don’t ever think of escaping, man. You really don’t know how to lie.” The oh-so-fierce-leader kris said. With what he said, I’m more embarrassed of myself. Dear lower part of the land, please eat me now.

 

“I’m not planning to escape.” I lied.

 

“Kids now a days.” Mr. Soo Man joked.

 

“Then, let’s continue with our discussion, this is kinda interesting and fun.” Chen said, playfully. I glared at him but my death glare was really useless when it comes to this Kim Jongdae.

 

“I want to know more about that Jinri-girl. She has the same name with someone I know. Since I think it’s all part of your past, can you just spill it out today?” Surprisingly, Mr. Soo Man said. I’ve never expected that he’ll be interested with my love story, and I’ve never expected that he would say such things like this. What should I do? I think I’m trapped.

 

“Yes, it’s all been part of the past but this pretty boy beside me is still into that girl. She really changed Luhan a lot.” Tao said.

 

“So much.” At the very first time, Lay speaked.

 

“Hm, I think Luhan has her picture in his wallet.” Chen added, ans smirked. I knew he was planning an evil plan.

 

Beofre I knew it, they were around me already, Tao holding my hands and Xiumin holding my limbs, Chen trying to get my wallet on my pocket. Xiumin & Tao are full forced that I can’t even move some parts of me. Tao studied martial arts while Xiumin ate a lot that’s why they’re too strong for me to handle. I don’t have powers to fight with this two. I tried to get way but it’s already too late.. Chen got my wallet already. Yes, I had a picture of Jinri in my wallet. It’s some kind of lucky charm for me and everytime I’m longing for her, I’ll just take look at that picture. That picture also serve as an inspiration for me to work hard and come back to her one day. But I didn’t expect that the other members knew about it, they are really something, especially Chen, maybe he’s born to be a detective, spy or whatsoever. Before I could steal my wallet back, Chen had already handed it to Mr. Soo Man. Oh crap, I’m dead.

 

The moment Mr. Soo Man opened my wallet, his eyes rounded a bit, like shocked. He managed not to be noticed, but I noticed that. Maybe, Jinri was just too beautiful, but sorry she’s mine.

 

“She’s Jinri? The one that you like?”

 

I nodded.

 

“She’s extremely beautiful outside; it seems that she’s also beautiful inside. If I only knew, I wouldn’t have stopped the both of you from loving each other.”

 

I gave him a simple smile.

 

“I’m sorry Luhan. Would you want me to help you to get back with her?”

 

“No need, sir. I can handle it myself.”

 

“Luhan, promise me that you won’t hurt this girl okay? Treat her like a precious gem, don’t ever do something that will cause her pain because if you dig, you’ll regret it a lot.” He advised me.

 

“Yes, sir.”

 

After we eat, we directly go home.

 

“Ahhhh~ Finally! We’ll be able to rest!” I said, while relaxing my body.

 

“Luhan, I think he does know her.” Kris said.

 

“Who?”

 

“Mr. Soo Man knows Jinri.”

 

“Hm? What made you say that?”

 

“The way he looked at the picture and the way he advised you, it’s not the kind of Mr. Soo Man to say such words like that if he isn’t related to her.”

 

“I also think that he knew Jinri.” Lay added.

 

“Do you think so? But if he knew Jinri, why didn’t he even tell us?”

 

“There is something we didn’t know.” Lay answered.

 

“Then, what is there connection?” I asked.

 

“Father and daughter.”

 

“Mwo?!?! That can’t be, Mr. Soo Man doesn’t have family.” I dis-agreed.

 

“Luhan, tell me when did my instincts failed?” Kris said, confidently.

 

“Do you really think that Jinri is daughter of Mr. Soo Man?” I asked.

 

“That’s for us to find out.” Kris answered.

 

--

 

Heeeey! :D Long time no update, we’re very sorry. TT We’re really busy doing a lot of commitments in our school, we just taken our mid quarter exams and we just finished our field demonstration, then our family day. Please forgive us. Anyways, about the story.. This is getting more and more interesting, right? Will Luhan, Kris & Lay find out the real connection between Mr. Soo Man & Jinri? That’s for you to find out so stay tuned~ Don’t forget to subscribe and to comment! ^^ Saranghaeyo! :*

 

XOXO,

@NicoleCarig authornim~ <3