|| Twento Three ||

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

Luhan’s POV.

 

“Jinri… I thought you were involved in an accident?” I saw Jinri infront of me, complety her.

“Miyoung told me that you are too.” Then she paused. “Ugh, I think we were set up.”

The silence between us is a bit awkward, no one even dare to speak between the two of us. But I have to admit that I kinda like being here, just the two of us; away from everything, from everyone. It’s quiet disappointing that we should meet in a situation like this but for now, I know what to do. Every second counts. I don’t want to regret it, one day.

 

“Jinri, I need to take you somewhere. Come with me.” I quickly grabbed her hand.

“Wait, where are we going?”

“Just hold my hand, okay? I’ll take you where this story all started.”

 

Jinri’s POV.

I don’t know where Luhan is taking me, maybe at the coffee shop or something? But I obediently held his hand. Ugh Jinri, you should at least play hard to get, right? If you don’t remember, Luhan make you wait for almost a year and a half for heaven’s sake. No matter how much my mind wanted to play hard to get, my heart just won’t. My heart seems to love this feeling. I really feel happy right now, which I can’t deny. I can’t believe that this is happening, if this was a dream, please just let me sleep forever, I don’t want to wake up in this dream. Seconds and minutes passed by, and I found myself standing at a…

“Kids play ground?”

He pushed me gently that caused me to hit the ground, but it doesn’t hurt that much because as I said it’s a gentle one.

“What the hell Luhan? Why did you---“

He suddenly stretched his hands towards me, like asking me to take it. Seriously, what the hell is the problem of this guy? He pushed me and now he’s lending me a hand, such a weirdo. But my hand automatically held his hand. For pete’s sake, Jinri. PLAY.HARD.TO.GET.

“I’m sorry, are you okay? I’m really sorry; I’m so clumsy that I bumped into you. Anyway, my name is Lu Han. I’m from China and we just moved in here, just few hours ago.”

I’m so confused with what he said. For your information, Lu Han, I already know you since the day your group debuted. I’m an avid fan, hello?! But this feeling is strange, I felt like I’ve heard that line from somewhere in my past but my memories still can’t remember it. I gave Lu Han with a confused stare. But instead of answering, he just smiled and grabbed my hand again. And we walked hand in hand. For now, just go with the flow Jinri. Few minutes passed by again and we’re standing right infront of a tree house. What on earth are we doing here? We went up to the tree house which was quiet dusty already. There was a small box on the corner of the tree house, Lu Han took it and opened it. There was a rubix cube inside the box, it contains scrambled letters. This place, this box, that rubix cube, I found it very familiar. It seems that I came here already, no more like, I feel like I always come here. What the hell is wrong with me?

“Do you remember this cube?”

I stared at the cube for few seconds….

Solve this…

Once you solve this….

You’ll know what those letters means…

 

Those words, I’ve clearly seen it through my memories.

Are my memories going back? What’s with the rubix? Why does Lu Han knew about it? How?

I have a lot of questions in my mind.

 

“Don’t push yourself to remember all of it. I’ll help you. We’ll take it slowly, okay?”

 

And in one click, I found myself staring at the beautiful sunset at a sea shore.

“Do you remember this place?” Lu Han asked.

“We build a lot of memories here, together.” He added.

“Huh?”

He gently held my hand and stared at my eyes. I felt like melting anytime from now. Those gaze, those smiles from him. This is very familiar, seems like I’ve already seen this a lot since I was a kid.

Then my mind suddenly went through a flashback. My memories seems to be coming back…

 

“Jinri, one day when we get old, I promise you that I’ll marry you. I know we’re still kids and I still don’t have a job to feed and to make you live but one day, I promise that we’ll live together, happily. This day, I’m asking you Choi Jinri to marry me, Lu Han.”

“I do.”

 

What? Why? How? Huh?

“Do you remember it already?”

“Lu Han.”

“Yes Jinri, I’m the friend that you’ve been looking for, I’m the childhood friend that left you behind after you’ve saved my life. We’re still not done yet. We still have our final destination. Come and follow me.”

Still in the calamity of shock, my feet still managed to walk. Lu Han… Are you really the childhood friend that I’m looking for? If it’s really you, I have a lot of questions to ask. So that’s the reason why you know a lot of things about me; from my favorite color until to my likes, dislikes and my hobbies. Why didn’t I even notice that? You’re an idiot, Jinri. But where are we heading at? Where will that final destination be? Curiosity is killing me.

 

And before I knew it, we were already on a street’s side?

“Do you know what happened in this place?” Lu Han asked.

“This is the place where our story ended. But I’ll try to continue the second chapter of our story.”

“Eh?”

“This place is where you got to an accident. And that is my fault.”

 

“Lu Han wait for me! Hey!”

“Jinri, just stay there, okay?”

“No, I’m coming with you.”

“You can’t. I promise to come back for you.”

“Lu Han watch out! There is car coming!”

And all things went black.

 

“I think I remember it, now.” And tears suddenly rolled from your eyes.

“Jinri, that time, I was supposed to go back in China. I really don’t want to leave you that time but my mother told me that I need to grow up and study at China so I’ll be able to get a job and I’ll be able to marry you. But you don’t want to let go of me. I promised myself to be back for you after I finish my studies.” He said.

“Believe me I don’t really want to leave that time. And this place is where you got bumped by a car to save me.” He added. “If you didn’t save me, maybe I’m dead right now. Sorry. I’m so sorry. It’s my entire fault. I should be the one suffering right now. I should be the one who lost my memories. I’m the one who deserve all those pain and not you.” And teardrops continuously ran through his face.

 

Jinri pulled him into a tight and comforting hug.

 

“Look, it’s not your fault. And I don’t regret saving you even one tiny little bit. And look, I’m okay. I’m alive. My body parts are complete. And now thanks to you, my memories came back. It’s not your fault, okay? Stop crying, you little baby.” She said as he pat his back.

“I’m really sorry.”

 

And Jinri gave him a warm smile.

 

“But don’t forget that I still have a lot of questions to ask you dummy. A LOT.” She grinned.