II Ten II

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

MIYOUNG'S P.O.V

O..kay? Kris just told me he likes me, and yes! Im really happy! Of course, who wouldn't be? I mean, Im EXO's fan! Of course he'll like me! But.. i wish it has a higher meaning, I wish he likes me like.. Like-like me. But oh well, Guess it'll never happen. 

What the?

I sound like Jinri now! ugh! what've gotten to me? But ugh whatevs.

But here am i, Hugging Kris. Hm.. wonder what's up? 

END OF MIYOUNG'S P.O.V

 

TAO'S P.O.V

Well.. Did i ever say that, I like Miyoung ever since i saw her? I guess not, Im known for being shy, (For the sake of the story) I never get a chance to express what i felt for her, I like her voice when he laughs and speaks, I like the way he blew her fringes off of her eyes. But it hurts so much that.. Miyoung likes another guy..

The worst is..

My bestfriend, Kris. I know, i know, Many girls like Kris, because of his oh-so y like body figure and his famous pokerface. I feel small when im standing beside him, Im just known for my Aegyo and Wushu skills.

And also, im drowning of guilt here! Because of what i had said to Kris earlier, I mean, i never thought Kris would even like a girl, i dont know if his feelings are sincere or just a simple fan service for Miyoung, I pushed it way too far.

I Sighed then walked out of the house, Living all the guys behind. I Needed air and space, i need to freshen up. But then, when i opened the door,

I Saw Kris and Miyoung. Hugging.

I felt torned, i felt tortured. I Dont want to ruin them, I dont want to hurt Miyoung nor Kris's feelings. I.. I want to get away.

So i ran without them noticing. 

I ran to my favorite place here in Korea.

END OF TAO'S P.O.V

 

KRIS'S P.O.V

I never thougth that i'll fall for a girl. And i'll never thought i'll fall like this.HARD. Hugging Miyoung feels so right now, I Just hope she gets my message clearly.

That i LOVE her because of her trueself.

That i LOVE her because she got great self-esteem.

That i LOVE her smile and laughs.

That i LOVE her voice when she whines or shout.

Man, I fell hard. what will happen to us in the future? What will happen if the sasaeng fans know? Even worse..

What will happen if Lee SooMan know about this? What will he do? UGH! Whatever! Just enjoy whats happening right now Kris! savor the moment.

Then i felt Miyoung squirm a little. So i immediately let go of her. I see red on her squishy cheeks. I just chuckled awkwardly then cleared my throat. i feel my cheeks burning. Gosh, is it just me? or is it really hot here?Of course im here /smirks/

" S-so, Uhmm.." I can't find the right words.Miyoung chuckled. So cute..

" Lets just go inside, huh? "

i just nodded. Then i let her come in first. And as always she just blushed.

When we opened the door, i found the guys staring at me, with that look on their faces ' You-have-an-explanation-to-do ' face. then smiled at Miyoung. Jealousy. I spotted Luhan and Jinri talking in the kitchen, wonder whats up? 

" Hey Miyoung! "

" Hey Mimi! "

" YO WASSUP YOUNGIE! "

" Hi Miyoung~ "

My eyes twitched because of those usernames. I looked over at Miyoung and i founf her waving cutely at the guys. So we took a seat. 

" So is it true? " Miyoung asked, with wide eyes.

" True? what? " Chen asked.

" That you are living beside Jinri's house? "

" Yeah! Isn't it awesome?! " Xiumin chorused then high-fived Chen.Miyoung squealed then jumped up and down on her seat. I watched her in amusement. But, slowly, her smile fades away.

" But.. What if the fans know that your living besides a girl's house? and not only that, what if they know that the famous EXO-M has a friendly relation to that girl? " Miyoung asked worriedly.

" Nah~ Mr.Sooman really approves us to live here, So now orries, and also. The sasaeng fans will never know because our agency put up a high portection and security status. " Lay answered.

Miyoung just nodded, undertsanding the situation. I just smiled at her. Then as time pass by, we just continued fooling and talking with each other. We didn't even notice that its night time.

Until Jinri barged in the living room with a troubled face. Also Luhan trailing behind her with a frown.

" Tao's missing " 

END OF KRIS'S P.O.V

 

YOUR P.O.V

Me and Luhan are in the kitchen the whole time. We are talking about that Kris and Miyoung's issue. We didn't even notice thats its already night time. So i peeked EXO-M and Miyoung at the Living room. I thought everything was okay. But then no.

Tao's missing. 

I looked at Luhan who also had the same face. So we decided to inform EXO-M and look for him. GOSH! What if he got caught by Sasaeng fans? OH NO!!

END OF YOUR P.O.V

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V

" HUH!? " The people in living room stood up with troubled expressions on their faces.But Kris's face was more intensed than the others. of course, We all know that Kris's really took care of s because he's the leader, And also. The member he cares about the most is their Maknae.

Tao.

" Where did he go? " Kris boomed. You and Miyoung shivered. But Luhan wrapped around your shoudler and whispered thats its going to be alright. 

" We dont know Kris! "

" He just suddenly disappeared! "

" OUR MAKNAE IS MISSING!! YOU DIDN'D EVEN CARE ABOUT HIS PRESENCE?! IF HE IS GONE OR NOT?! " Kris shouted. You unknowingly hugged Luhan. Lay caught it then sighed. 

" YAH KRIS! WE DONT WANT THIS NEITHER! SO STOP SHOUTING! " Xiumin lost his temper. You guys forgot that he is the odlest of the group. The cute baozi is gone. Replaced by an raging Xiumin. Kris raked his hair, muttering curses under his breath. The guys calmed them down.

Lay, as the calmest, gave a wise solution.

" Stop fighting and start looking. Its no good! " Kris sighed then nodded. " Sorry, im just afraid, what if he got caught by our sasaeng fans? " Kris's face is full of worry and anger. 

Then until Chen noticed. 

" Where's Miyoung? "

 

 

A/N : Hey guys! WushuPandaUhnnie is baaekk! <3 

Long updaate~ 

Subs and comments our Lovely Pandas! <33 

P.S : This story is very TWISTY~