II Fourteen II

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's Story

Your POV.

Me and Luhan are still l are still lying on the thins ticklish grass, our hands are still interwhining and even without the both of us saying a single word, I can still feel my heart beating as fast is it can. There was a thick silence betwwen us, but not an awkward one just until he speaked.

"Jinri, do you know the place where we first met?" he asked.

"Hmm, the place near the bubble tea shop, we bumped into each other. You're so arrogant that time that's why I didn't recognize you." I answered.

"No, you got it wrong. This playground is the place where we first met." he answered back.

"Huh?"

He just sighed.

-end of POV.-

 

Miyoung's POV.

Oh shoot! Kris is here. What to do? What to do? What to do?

"Miyoung, why are you here? It hough you have a mee--, Ah I see, a date with Tao, right?" Kris said sarcasticly.

"It's not that Kris, let me explain." I replied.

"Hyung, it's not her fault. I was the one who invited her here." Tao interrupted.

"It's ok, no need to explain. But Tao, let's talk outside without Miyoung." Kris answered.

Tao look back at me and I gave him an it's-okay-look. They leaved me hanging there while so many people are staring no, glaring at me like I've killed someone. Maybe, they recognized Tao & Kris. I just looked down and sighed.

-end of POV.-

 

Kris' POV.

"Tao, do you really like Miyoung that much?" I asked him.

"Yes, hyung. But we are not dating as what you think. We are just friends." he protested.

"Bu that's not what other people think Tao!" I answered back in a high tone.

"I don't care what people thinks! I'm not afraid of them! And how many times do I have to tell you that WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!" he shouted.

"Don't you ever shout at me!" I roared. "And please, Tao let her go! I will too." I added, now in a low voice.

He reamined silent.

"Tao, you very much know all the consequences of this, right? And we have a lot of fans, now we are commited to them. Once we signed the contract being an idol, we don;t have the right to fall inlove." I explained to him briefly.

"But what will you say to her? How will you explain yourself?" he asked.

"Maybe, I'll just dump her. I'll say that what i said about liking her was just a fan service or anything like that. Don't worry about it, I'll be the one who'll explain to her. It's ok that she'll be just at this moment and the time will come that she'll overcome me. I don't want her to suffer for long just because of my selfishnes. So Tao let her go too, don't be too selfish." I said.

"What the Kris? Didn't you know how Miyoung dumped and rejected me just because of you? She loves you that much then you'll just hurt her like that? And that ing fanservice, I'm too sick of that! Didn't you know how much I gave up just to make her happy with you? Didn't you know that I can't sleep because of thinking the day that she said to me that you're the one she really loved? Didn't you know how much I'm hurt everytime I hear the word 'friend'? Cause evertime I hear that ing word, I'll always remember how me and Miyoung ended up being friends because og his love for you. Maybe you didn't really know 'cause very good at breaking a heart." Tao exclaimed.

"Wh--what? You got dumpred by Miyoung? How? When? Where? When did you confess?" I uttered.

"The day that I disappeared, Miyoung found me crying at Han River. I was too eager to blurt out my feelings so just I did." He explained.

"I'm so sorry, Tao. I didn't know about anything of that. You know how much i love Miyoung, right? But if I let this love continue, she'll be in pain. and for sure, I'll don;t have enough time for her since we have schedule for 24/7. And I know that Mr. Soo Man will be against this. And especially our sasaeng fans, you know what they can do right? I don't want Miyoung to suffer because of me." I replied.

"Hyung, should atleast try. Don't be too weak! If you really love Miyoung, then fight for her. Consider also all my sacrifeces just to make the both of you happy, don't let my sacrifices turn into nothing." Tao said.

 

I paused. I can't say a single word, I don't know what to say. Tao is right, I should fight for her but I was too weak.

-end of POV.-

 

Your POV.

The rain stopped. Luhan kept on asking me some weird stuffs about my past. I don't really know why is he so interested, but I answered all the questions that my memory can handle.

I bit my nails, that's my mannerism.

"Jinri, you didn't really change even a single bit." he said.

"Huh?"

"Your bitting your nails, nervous?"

"Ah this, sorry. I'm not." I answered.

He just smiled.

"Let's just play. hmm, do you know how to play 'fact about me'?" he asked.

"Nope."

"You just need to tell me all the things that you know about me, as in everything. And I'll do the same with yours. Let's see how much you know your bias." he sais then smirked.

"Yeah, right." you answered sarcasticly.

"Let's begin. Me first, you're a pink maniac."

"You're favorite is white."

"Your room is full of exo posters. And there was also a poster of me."

How did--? Oh right, he entered my room without me realizing.

"You're allergic with seafoods."

"You hate dolls, Jinri. But you love teddy bears."

How the heck does he know that?

"How--?"

"Next please."

"Ugh, fine. You're from beijing."

"That's too common, Jinri!"

"It's still a fact about you."

"Ok, then your from korea."

"What the?!"

"It's still afact about you." he said then winked at me. *HEAVEN!*

"Fine, uhm. You nearly burned your dorm during trainee days and you blamed it on Kris."

"Hahahaha, I don't know that the public knows that. Anyways, you hate it when someone touches your ears."

"This is really a funny fact of you, Luhan. You love hello kitty." I said proudly.

"It's not that i love helli kitty, It's just that I kinda... uhm, like it, maybe?" he defended.

"It's the same!"

"You freakingly hate Tom & Jeery."

"You don't want someone lying on your bed or even seating on it, you'll kick their ."

"Hahahahaha! It's ok if it's you, Jinri."

"Shut up."

"Hmm, you don't like starwbeery flavor and cherries when it comes to ice cream." he replied.

"You freaked out after you saw Donald Duck in Disneyland when EXO were in LA for SMTOWN in May. You even called Donald Duck 'hyung'. You're so funny, Luhan." I smirked.

"I'm a fanatic of Donald duck. Hmm, your shoe size is 7."

"You love solving a rubix cube."

"That's my favorite toy. Uhm, you don't like blankets or comforters when sleeping even you freeze to death."

"Hmm, you like travelling."

"You're mom likes travelling, you don't have a dad."

My face suddenly loomed after he talks about my dad whom I consider dead after leaving us behind just for his dream. I don't have dad, and my mom, he is always out of town or even out of the country because of business. I grew up like I was always alone. Forever alone. My mom visits me rarely but she calls me time to time to check me. But after becoming a fangirl of exo, I started to get out of my cage and fly freely, love freely.

"Uh, sorry." he said.

"Ah, it's ok. It's true and I'm thankful that I'm an exo fan. Let's move on, hmm.. You like pure, quiet and gentle girls."

"But your not gentle, and mostly you're not quiet. Hm, you're pure, maybe?" he said teasingly. "But, I still like you. You're very different from the others. You changed me."

"What are you talking about?"

"Ah, nevermind. So, let's move. Your good at english."

"You're good at math."

"You hate me." he pouted.

"I don't."

"Then, you like me?"

"Hmm." I nodded.

"WHAT?! YOU LIKE ME?!?! JINRI YOU LIKE ME?"

"God, Luhan. For God's sake could you please stop shouting? My ear drums are about to explode! I like you, I like you as my friend, as my bias." I said.

He pouted. "I thought you liked me. It's okay as long as you don't hate me."

"Be thankful."

"Fine. Then, lets' continue. Where are we? Oh, it’s your turn, Jinri."

"Uhhhm.. Fine, I lose. I know everything about you, but it's like I was in a mental breakdown and forgot those stuffs, Aish! And I think you know a lot about me, more than I know about myself."

*But thinking about it, where on earth did he researched that kind of stuffs about me? Is he my stalker or what?*

"Ok, let's end it here. I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't know that much about me." he said.

"I know but, as I said, I forgot." you defended myself.

"You shouldn't forgot things about me! Ey! Because you lose, give me three wishes."

"WHAT?! You didn't tell me that if I lose, I should give you wishes."

"Will you still play the game if I told you?"

"No."

"That's the reason why I didn't tell you."

"You're really wise Luhan, Fine. What's your wishes?"

"Uhhm, Jinri. Please be mine. Accept my feelings."

I frozed.

Thick silence filled the distance between me & Luhan.

------

A/N: Hope you liked the chapter. ^^ Subscribe & comment~ :) Love you all. :* 

xoxo, @nicolecarig auhournim :))))